Faryal Makhdoom & Amir Khan #4 Greedy, Greasy, and oh so Sleazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think Amir could have female best friends.. she would never allow it!!!
She claims that she doesn’t like to post the kids it’s private.

Reactions: 2
I don’t think Amir could have female best friends.. she would never allow it!!!
She claims that she doesn’t like to post the kids it’s private.

She's not around them enough to post anything about them lol

Reactions: 3
Have they not bought the kids with them for the wedding? Saying that I don't think they are capable of looking after 3 kids without help.

Reactions: 1
They haven’t been seen on their socials so probably not. Which is a real shame them missing out on their Aunties wedding. Regardless of the past drama if they have come to celebrate then so should have the children.

She has so many "best" friends.
I came on here to say the exact same thing lol she will get bored of these friends and they'll get bored of her just like everything else in he life. The one thing that will never bore her or dwindle is her love for herself. She is so self obsessed it's sickening. She wouldn't get as much hate as she does if she wasn't such a vapid airhead

Faryals put snaps up of mariyahs nikah & the groom 👀 sure mariyah said he doesn't want to be on social media

Tbf the company making a film and photos of the nikkah have put lots of images and videos up of the groom today too.

fakeyal out done Mariyah’s outfit! We all knew that would happen 🤣 why are the kids not here? It’s like it’s going to be on Fakeyal’s terms. Disgraceful, it’s not like the kids ever attend family functions and are kept away. Mariyah’s hubby is old, looks mid 35, defo divorced!!!

Tbf the company making a film and photos of the nikkah have put lots of images and videos up of the groom today too.
Yeah but she's the only family member to upload or maybe she wasn't aware not to post his pictures 😂
---
fakeyal out done Mariyah’s outfit! We all knew that would happen 🤣 why are the kids not here? It’s like it’s going to be on Fakeyal’s terms. Disgraceful, it’s not like the kids ever attend family functions and are kept away. Mariyah’s hubby is old, looks mid 35, defo divorced!!!
I actually prefer faryals outfit to mariyah. She doesn't have that bridal glow and the outfit & color is super dull

They both look nice and right for a nikkah, which needs a different look than the baraat.

Reactions: 5
Honestly I think Tabinda looked nicer. Mariyah's outfit wasn't flattering at all, lighter shades seldom are on bigger women and the angles in some of the pics don't do her any favours. It's like the pic she posted most recently in that black dress, it looks awful on her.
---
IMG_20230304_221207.jpg
IMG_20230304_221143.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Kids should’ve been there. They would’ve had alot of fun. But like someone on here mentioned fakeyal and amir aren’t capable of taking care of 3 kids without help. Also, fakeyal is wearing a crop top to the wedding…probably to annoy her in laws.

Reactions: 6
Faryal likes to be controversial.. wearing a short / cropped lengha top showing her mid section to a Nikkah, a religious ceremony is not appropriate. When her children are older they will probably ask why they didn’t attend such family events. No excuse really! Unless the Nanny/ help couldn’t get a visa lol!

Reactions: 6
I wonder when the baraat/walima is etc. Maybe she wanted to tone down her look today as she will be going all out on those days. That's what normally happens. Her husband is not what I was expecting. I wonder if she is going to go and live with him/his family now they are married?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.