Farfromfat126

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh what has she said?? I can’t bear to follow her anymore her mardy spoilt brat kids, the cheating husband always being ridiculed, her dad being too familiar, the constant ads and ketones, the no clue about nutrition yet she wants a career in it and the lesbian affair it’s all too cringeworthy
Jesus when you see it all wrote down together 🤣🤣🤮🤮

Reactions: 2
Oh what has she said?? I can’t bear to follow her anymore her mardy spoilt brat kids, the cheating husband always being ridiculed, her dad being too familiar, the constant ads and ketones, the no clue about nutrition yet she wants a career in it and the lesbian affair it’s all too cringeworthy
She posted this on her stories

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She posted this on her stories
It’s always the same reply they give. They feel sorry ppl on forums blah blah 🙄 she publicly hates on her husband 😂 and you’re telling me she doesn’t sit there with her stuck up family looking down on ppl and gossiping?? She looks the type. Maybe it’s touched a nerve and she’s feeling guilty so she’s projected that little dig. She’s such a hypocrite maybe if she took some of the criticism on board she wouldn’t come across as such a twit

People can have a point of view doesn’t have to be hate as she’s put it we all haven’t got to be on our knees licking what you post. I don’t get why it’s turned around on people who have a different opinion that they need healing!!! No everyone has a different view in somethings get over it and not everyone is going to be a sheep. Oh course the family talk discuss say whatever not so long ago sister made a comment about the hired help.

Ffs make your mind up your either skint and saint or your not , tears one minute and saying she’s saving next minute she’s away trying to top up her Botox 🤨 asking about lip blush , honestly with the UAE would hurry up and regulate influencers

Reactions: 4
Ffs make your mind up your either skint and saint or your not , tears one minute and saying she’s saving next minute she’s away trying to top up her Botox 🤨 asking about lip blush , honestly with the UAE would hurry up and regulate influencers
She isn’t paying for any of it though. It’s either free or heavily discounted.

She doesn't pay for any of it. She doesn't even pay to get the haemorrhoids hoked out of her ass privately. I'm surprised she didn't push out the baby live on insta, straight out of the vagina and landing in the arms of the nanny.

She doesn't pay for any of it. She doesn't even pay to get the haemorrhoids hoked out of her ass privately. I'm surprised she didn't push out the baby live on insta, straight out of the vagina and landing in the arms of the nanny.
Well she didn’t even do that she had it all booked in by c section just like the other two but made out all along she was going for a v bac…..like hell she was!!! No one cares just stop lying about it. I just don’t get her page. She’s not relevant to anyone. She spends money like it’s going out of fashion. SHES NOT SKINT. Even with her hubby out of work they can still haemorrhage money. She doesn’t look after her kids she eats out alllllll the time and she tries to make out shes studying nutrition whilst filling her face with e numbers and additives and no fruit and veg in sight!!! And don’t get me started on EVERY story is an AD she’d sell her bleeping granny for a ml of filler!!!!

How many treatments a week does she get ... Mental. Manicure, pedicure, eyelashes, eyebrows. Only 24 hours ago she got a facial?

She gets her nails done about 3 times a month, probably about time she changed where she was going as the claws clearly dont last! The fake tears of being so poor her parents paid for her to stay in ibiza over the summer because she couldn’t afford rent, imagine being that skint, spare me, it must be awful 🙄 so now we’ve got lipblush and eyebrow tattoo removal followed by fresh microblading on the list. I’m all for people spending money how they wish and improving themselves but please dont claim you are strapped for cash, she’s got serious body dysmorphia and is quite the liar to boot. Rich parents, her husband introduced her to macros as he is qualified in fitness and she spends more time getting poked and prodded than looking after her kids. I honestly wish her employers saw the crap she posted, it’s not a good look for them over there at all. You do need a license to “influence” there and she should be using #ad etc. she’s lost the weight, I’ll give her that but as someone else said I’m not sure what else there is for her to inspire people on now, shes lost the weight a few times and has a nutritionally terrible diet - her lifestyle is so far out of reach for most

Thought it was just to her husband 😧
I thought they originally too but then realised no it’s a group chat and he replied. There is only 1 tick so it’s not been delivered to all members of the group when she screenshotted it and also the name above the message only shows like that when it’s a group chat

• Wow
I thought they originally too but then realised no it’s a group chat and he replied. There is only 1 tick so it’s not been delivered to all members of the group when she screenshotted it and also the name above the message only shows like that when it’s a group chat
Or he might have it switched so that people can’t see when you’ve read stuff? I’m sure there’s a setting for that, but if you do then you don’t get to see when other people have read stuff either.*

*I’m not sure whether I’ve imagined that!? 😀

Or he might have it switched so that people can’t see when you’ve read stuff? I’m sure there’s a setting for that, but if you do then you don’t get to see when other people have read stuff either.*

*I’m not sure whether I’ve imagined that!? 😀
That’s ticks going blue. You’re always told when it’s delivered to all ie one grey tick means it’s sent, two grey ticks means it’s delivered. Then it’s 2 blue ticks meaning all has read, that’s the option that can be turned off

Also have a look at your normal WhatsApp messages and group messages. Normal ones to ‘one person’ doesn’t have the persons name at the start of the message. In group messages, the persons name is at the start of the message so you know who within the group sent the message.

Reactions: 2
It will be to her whole family/gym wife!! They all walk about naked together her dad will be in the bath and she’ll go in and have a wee. She has never grown up such a spoilt little rich girl.
All the eating out where she doesn’t eat the burger bun or leaves the chips out to make it look like she’s “dieting” is bullshit. The stuff she eats is swimming in butter and dressings there’s no way it’s the calories she says. She just gets skin cut off and fat sucked out when she needs it which is not showing her daughter a very good example at all

Seriously when will her obsession stop. She is now after eyelid surgery 🤯

Tummy tucks - multiple times
Thigh lift
Arm light
Boob jobs - multiple
Eyebrow transplant
Botox
Fillers
Lips
lip blush

is there anything I’ve missed off cos there probably is