Farfromfat126

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eurgh those super noodles “great for work” she’s eating like a student. They’re full of crap. Has she missed the memo about processed foods.

Her food reminds me exactly of someone on slimming world minus any fruit or veg. Who’s going to tell her the pencil shes using to fill in the front of her new brows is orange?

Wtf ... Why is she recording her dad naked.. also why is she in the room when he's naked?????

Reactions: 2
Wtf ... Why is she recording her dad naked.. also why is she in the room when he's naked?????
They all walk about naked together they’re all bleeping weird I’m sure they’re all swingers as her mum and dad rarely go on holiday together always separate and her and the gym wife 👀

• Haha
Not normal by any stretch this family. He was also really slagging the husband off. They’re just vile

Reactions: 1
I’ve never understood the fascination with going on a beach holiday when you live in the sun , the same with her sticking those patches on her so she gets a better tan 🤯 what’s that all about

Not normal by any stretch this family. He was also really slagging the husband off. They’re just vile
Yes dorsnt look like her dad likes her hubby by the looks of it lol
I’ve never understood the fascination with going on a beach holiday when you live in the sun , the same with her sticking those patches on her so she gets a better tan 🤯 what’s that all about
I know going on and on about going home to the uk for 6 weeks then buggering off to Ibiza??? I know her parents have a place their but She’s tapped in the head

Posting and highlighting someone’s bum whilst at the beach. What an intrusive, vile woman.
I don’t know, but maybe don’t repost the shot lol. I sometimes don’t understand why influencers are held to a different standard.

They all walk about naked together they’re all bleeping weird I’m sure they’re all swingers as her mum and dad rarely go on holiday together always separate and her and the gym wife 👀
Gym wife will no doubt appear next week as a surprise even though knew about it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
👏 single parents what means applauses parents that has no nanny or as sister refers to maid. Regardless of being one or two parents, as let’s not forget there is a husband and a grandma and pa there too. Ooh and I’m sure sister and gym wife will arrive soon.

👏 single parents what means applauses parents that has no nanny or as sister refers to maid. Regardless of being one or two parents, as let’s not forget there is a husband and a grandma and pa there too. Ooh and I’m sure sister and gym wife will arrive soon.
I don’t get why the toddler has to go to nursery when she’s working? What’s the dad/grandad doing?? bleeping weird the whole family is and she’s now trying to get on gogglebox with their narcissistic behaviour!!! Just shocking

I don’t get why the toddler has to go to nursery when she’s working? What’s the dad/grandad doing?? bleeping weird the whole family is and she’s now trying to get on gogglebox with their narcissistic behaviour!!! Just shocking
Her mum and dad are passive aggressive fools to each other and she thinks we would want to watch that on goggle box? She's so deluded.

Reactions: 3
Please tell me my eyes are deceiving me, her dad is getting naked in the kitchen where all the kids are to weigh himself?! WTAF 😳 the most naked we saw our dad as kids was in pj bottoms, not even pants!

Please tell me my eyes are deceiving me, her dad is getting naked in the kitchen where all the kids are to weigh himself?! WTAF 😳 the most naked we saw our dad as kids was in pj bottoms, not even pants!
Yea they all walk round naked it’s so weird I wouidnt put it past them that the husband sleeps with her mother! 😂

• Haha
I think the mum is an alcoholic, not just based on her drunk on holiday, she always seems as if she has a drink in hand/looks alchy rough

Haha someone’s been reading on here and doesn’t like being called out on her bullshit
Oh what has she said?? I can’t bear to follow her anymore her mardy spoilt brat kids, the cheating husband always being ridiculed, her dad being too familiar, the constant ads and ketones, the no clue about nutrition yet she wants a career in it and the lesbian affair it’s all too cringeworthy

• Haha
Reactions: 3