Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Opinionated

VIP Member
Oh look at me flying back home business class!!! I’m sooooo relatable. I forfeit breastfeeding so I can get my Botox!! Mum goals!! I started a diet last Monday but look like I’ve piled it on in England but I’ll not tell you that cuz I’m an influencer!! I’ve had countless amounts of surgery but get up the duff again after saying there’s no way I’d get pregnant again and use it as an excuse for my eating disorder to show it’s face. Piled loads of weight on and now back to obsessively counting calories!! I’ll just pay to chop all the loose skin off again to get my figure back not knowing how damaging this will be for my kids risking operation after operation.
I’ve got a serious health problem I eat processed crap but IT FITS MY MACROS!!!!
Honestly she’s just turned into the worst kind of person you want to see on Instagram

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Basicbasic

VIP Member
To be fair, she's one of the most inclusive fitness accounts. She never judges anyone for their weight loss method and seems to be a real girls girl. I've never really heard her be negative about other weight loss methods, and she's very honest, other fitness accounts are awful for bashing others. Yes she's rich, beautiful and happy but I think there's a lot she doesn't share. The only time she annoyed me was when she was prancing all about Dubai like a typical drunk brit, and then moaned about getting covid a week later. Other than that I like her.

Reactions: 8

Opinionated

VIP Member
I’m sorry but your child is ill stop posting pics of him struggling and being sick over you!! All she’s done is moan about no sleep!! Oh and the obligatory crying pic 😡 these ppl have no morals. If they can use their kids for engagement they will and it has to stop. It’s all me me me that poor child just wants love not a camera shoved in his face!!!

Opinionated

VIP Member
Makes me laugh how she’s moaning about how much she’s got to do and how overwhelmed she is! She’s done that herself. She’s decided to do a house renovation. She’s decided to do uni. She’s decided to do a new business. It’s not like a normal struggling mum who has to choose from staying at home and being poor or having to go to work to survive!!! She’s so privileged yet trying to make out she’s normal! Normal ppl don’t have eyebrow transplants for no reason!!! And as for needing to move back into the house etc it’s not like your lesbian lover is going to kick you out is it? Get a fucking grip and stop moaning and be greatful for what you’ve got!!

theeyeroller

VIP Member
Oh look at me flying back home business class!!! I’m sooooo relatable. I forfeit breastfeeding so I can get my Botox!! Mum goals!! I started a diet last Monday but look like I’ve piled it on in England but I’ll not tell you that cuz I’m an influencer!! I’ve had countless amounts of surgery but get up the duff again after saying there’s no way I’d get pregnant again and use it as an excuse for my eating disorder to show it’s face. Piled loads of weight on and now back to obsessively counting calories!! I’ll just pay to chop all the loose skin off again to get my figure back not knowing how damaging this will be for my kids risking operation after operation.
I’ve got a serious health problem I eat processed crap but IT FITS MY MACROS!!!!
Honestly she’s just turned into the worst kind of person you want to see on Instagram
I don’t know what’s happened to her, is it that the Influencer life has gone to her head? The Dubai life? Who knows but she’s not portraying the person she used to. She should be able to lose all her baby weight easily considering she can throw money at everything! Most other new mums don’t have the luxury of nannies, night nurses and pissing off whenever they like! I feel guilty enough leaving my kids to go to work, but to fly to another country for a jolly is beyond me!

Itsmerahrah

I would genuinely like to know how she gets away with the stuff & isn’t called out on here more.
i thought this thread would be hot but I’m assuming a lot having crossed her yet!

crying because SHE didn’t amend the address on the £400 trainers order. Using her followers to bully the company &dhl to
Help her.

She needs help, she’s so skittish erratic. Nothing makes her happy but the more she spends or starves you see her mood lift. Until something doesn’t go her way.

she’s an absolute show off & repulsive with it.
If I rocked up at my sisters house & shoved phones on their faces & exploited their children I wouldn’t be welcome again!

why can’t people just (these insta huns) just get on with life without the need to show off.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Paige7

VIP Member
Anyone else find her friendship with the gym wife really weird? It’s like she’s always trying to prove how close they are

Reactions: 7

candyfloss99

VIP Member
Nah I actually like her. She is very informative about weight loss. It has helped me massively. I think she’s been very honest on her page as far as surgery goes. As for her dad, I think he is brilliant! And so what if she has a nanny? She still does plenty of things with her kids. Wish I could fucking afford a nanny and be able to take my kids round the world. Don’t be haters 😂
OK Charlotte. Get off your phone and enjoy your holiday.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Opinionated

VIP Member
What on earth is going on. A week full of stories about the pain of travelling alone with kids.

Then her hubby arrives in the UK literally the day after she lands. A day after him the hired help arrives (wouldn't it have been better to send the nanny home so she could tend to get own child she barely sees?!).

Why didn't the hubby just travel with charlotte and the kids.

And good grief, they really are rolling in it aren't they. Travel is so expensive at the moment but they're here there and everywhere.
Yep off to America next!! She made out that hubby wasn’t going to the uk as he was busy. Then the hired helps nanny couldn’t get a visa in time but would need to travel with one of those two she couldn't travel alone. Then all of a sudden her husband turns up then the next day the nanny!! She’s not had that baby hardly since it was born. I think she’d be one of these who goes back to work at 6 weeks and puts the baby in nursery from 7 till 6 everyday (I worked in one I saw it ALOT) she just doesn’t seem maternal at all. She’s always palming her kids off on ppl mainly the nanny. She can’t even cope at night so has a night nurse. All very well but kids who grow up like that miss out on so much. You can tell her girl cries out for attention but unless she wants to know the macros of her food Charlotte will palm her off with someone else. And if she reads here then take heed that this is what you’re portraying. We only judge on what you put on Instagram so I’d take a look at your life before calling us trolls. You’re more obsessed with your life than that of your kids like stop breast feeding just so you can have Botox and fly around the world. You don’t want to cope with your kids so you pay someone to do it. It’s all very fake and you hide a lot when you want to. Not all things in life can be solved by flashing the cash

Opinionated

VIP Member
And she NEEDS to go HOME. Dubai is your home, you chose to move there to the sweltering heat where there is nothing to do so you could exploit a woman into doing your cleaning and looking after your children for you.
Exactly and making out her parents are old and needs to be with them!!! They galavant all over the world what utter bullshit. They spend 6 months abroad and her dads always out at events. Does she forget what she shows to the world and makes out she’s just a normal house hold. Nannies, night nannies and untold help. I really don’t believe she’s ill she’s on a come down from partying hard 6 weeks after a c section!!! She’s prob come home and thought fuck this I want my old life back and isolated herself from her kids so she can get her head round it!! Even if she had covid she can still be around her family they’ve had it numerous times plus kids are virtually zero chance of being seriously ill. It’s just excuse after excuse. I mean who leaves their baby 6 WEEKS old to fly half way across the world for a jolly. A TERRIBLE MOTHER THATS WHAT. I do feel for her kids. She shows them on social and I always think the girl looks sad. And she’s showed the boy having tantrums before. They’re spoilt because she doesn’t give them her time. Too busy counting macros and letting other ppl parent them. She hates herself so projecting that onto them aswell. She ought to be greatful for the life she has especially the illness she has as I know two ppl with the same and their chronic with it. She’s got too big for her boots and needs to get off insta and go be a family

craftingfroze

Chatty Member
Surely her followers can see she is a walking contradiction by now? said this was the most hectic time of year at work then announced straight after that she had booked a few days off to get her eyes done (aka not busy/important) regularly mentions hubby lost his job then promotes his new business, buys a new car and the baby is in nursery, why? Because he is working 🤪 staying in your friends large house while you are renovating, buying a new car and dropping £4.5k on eyelid surgery “to save money” is not relatable. Spend money how you wish getting nipped and tucked but please don’t make out you’re having a tough time financially.

candyfloss99

VIP Member
See she’s still moaning about her baby’s passport application ! She’s had to leave him behind because she NEEDED to travel ! 🤣 no you wanted to travel you didn’t need to ! And it quite clearly states when you apply that it can take upto 10 weeks when you apply so why did she think it would come back any sooner 🤨
And she NEEDS to go HOME. Dubai is your home, you chose to move there to the sweltering heat where there is nothing to do so you could exploit a woman into doing your cleaning and looking after your children for you.

Mena8

I am never not surprised by her stories.
Re-homing her dog now after whinging the baby has wind before gifting her friend a Gucci bag!
Show off but in a minging way
I would be rehoming the aggressive dog if it can do that to the little one imagine what it would do to the baby or even the kids and before she starts NO ONE can have their eyes on their kids 24/7

Basicbasic

VIP Member
What on earth is going on. A week full of stories about the pain of travelling alone with kids.

Then her hubby arrives in the UK literally the day after she lands. A day after him the hired help arrives (wouldn't it have been better to send the nanny home so she could tend to get own child she barely sees?!).

Why didn't the hubby just travel with charlotte and the kids.

And good grief, they really are rolling in it aren't they. Travel is so expensive at the moment but they're here there and everywhere.

Basicbasic

VIP Member
She's odd isn't she. Went to a baby event without her baby but posing with her friends baby. Her own baby is being brought up by the nanny. Strange eating habits and planning her 3rd or 4th tummy tuck. And so so many freebies and undeclared ads. They're obviously loaded but why so beggy for all the birthday freebies? None of it makes sense. Used to love her account.

sunshinex80

What you really mean Charlotte is that you starve yourself all day and then binge at night 🤦🏻‍♀️ how can she promote this as a healthy way to live! Jeez! Taking in chemicals to suppress her appetite so she can pig out later!

Reactions: 5

theeyeroller

VIP Member
She’s commented on her friend the gym wife’s post saying that being present for her baby’s birth was the best day of her life???? What about the births of her own children? How can watching your friend give birth be the best day of your life when you have a family of your own? She’s so strange! She was probably buzzing as she managed to escape her own kids for 24 hours to be with her pal while she was in labour 🤣

theeyeroller

VIP Member
I don’t think anyone has said anything particularly bad about her. Especially when you see some of the brutal threads on here! There’s been no name calling or anything. Most of us have said she looks great and she has done fab with her weight loss, but we find her unrelatable. We’re allowed to find someone unrelatable, just as she’s allowed to post hundreds of photos of herself, spend her money how she wants and have a nanny! I didn’t personally say anything about her parents but if they allow her to post videos of them to thousands of people and they “perform” for her then the odds are not everyone is going to have a positive opinion. I personally would keep my other half, parents and kids off social media because I would want to protect them and I know it would possibly lead to criticism, but these influencers will use anyone and say anything for “content”. I also think it’s hilarious when instagrammers post screenshots from here but always leave out the parts calling them out for peddling MLM shit or not declaring ads! Also, they make themselves look silly by posting about Tattle as they either looked here themselves or the person who supposedly sent screenshots to them is a dickhead who doesn’t have their best interests at heart.

• Heart