Farfromfat126

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else!?!? With her keto sachets, her breathing in and her really patronising attitude towards people exercising!?

Reactions: 2
Anyone else!?!? With her keto sachets, her breathing in and her really patronising attitude towards people exercising!?
Yes! She seems SO obsessed with her food, she eats half a bagel or half a burger bun when out for a meal with her children and then doesn’t have any sides which is fine but I think it’s just obsessive beyond normal. She says she eats 1500 cals per day but I really doubt that from what she shows. 1500 is low anyway but I think she probably eats less.

also thought it was strange how she filmed her mum after her facelift, can see she’s in agony and she’s got her phone in her face filming her. Very weird.

Reactions: 3
Yes! She seems SO obsessed with her food, she eats half a bagel or half a burger bun when out for a meal with her children and then doesn’t have any sides which is fine but I think it’s just obsessive beyond normal. She says she eats 1500 cals per day but I really doubt that from what she shows. 1500 is low anyway but I think she probably eats less.

also thought it was strange how she filmed her mum after her facelift, can see she’s in agony and she’s got her phone in her face filming her. Very weird.
I am so glad somebody agrees! I was totally shocked she didn’t already have a thread on here.
I was calorie counting and my calories were 1545 a day to lose weight, was all worked out properly etc and I ate tons more than she did! She doesn’t motivate me to lose weight but her stories sure make me feel tit if I don’t! She’s so condescending and patronising.
I know! Her poor mum. Barely even said hello to her and she had the camera in her face.
she acts relatable but she isn’t at all!

I am so glad somebody agrees! I was totally shocked she didn’t already have a thread on here.
I was calorie counting and my calories were 1545 a day to lose weight, was all worked out properly etc and I ate tons more than she did! She doesn’t motivate me to lose weight but her stories sure make me feel tit if I don’t! She’s so condescending and patronising.
I know! Her poor mum. Barely even said hello to her and she had the camera in her face.
she acts relatable but she isn’t at all!
Yep she isn’t very relatable at all! I think it’s rude how she films her family eating and then questions them about macros or calories! If I was doing that to my boyfriend he would tell me to pi$$ off 😂😂

she will never be unhappy unfortunately, she looks amazing from her surgery and it’s good she’s been so upfront about it but her life revolves around fasting/calories. Imagine only eating half a burger bun or asking a restaurant to weigh food for you - slightly weird! You can live a balanced lifestyle/be healthy/lose weight by enjoying a meal with family now and then!

Reactions: 1
Didn’t realise this thread was open, I started a new one with no comments. I thought I must have been the only one that gets irritated by her.

I’m not sure what it is, the practically perfect life, the ‘ask me a question’ every other day which I get the feeling is just a lot of showing off.

I just can’t put my finger on it ... anyone else ?

Didn’t realise this thread was open, I started a new one with no comments. I thought I must have been the only one that gets irritated by her.

I’m not sure what it is, the practically perfect life, the ‘ask me a question’ every other day which I get the feeling is just a lot of showing off.

I just can’t put my finger on it ... anyone else ?
yup there’s definitely something off with her! She’s definitely a bragger! Oh and don’t get me started on the keto sachets!

yup there’s definitely something off with her! She’s definitely a bragger! Oh and don’t get me started on the keto sachets!

I’ll call it now ... I think she’ll be in the newspaper in a few years calling out an eating disorder!
She is too extreme with her behaviours.

Im not saying she doesn’t look great, she certainly does. I just worry that with how extreme her behaviour is that it isn’t healthy. For people to aspire to be like her is not realistic. Firstly to count every single thing that passes your lips ( I don’t actually believe she does track everything, how can you track restaurant food- they can only tell you what they’ve put it) , under eating & exercising excessively.
For a normal person who has husband & kids to look after, full time job, cooking/cleaning etc ...
We all don’t have rich parents & full time live in nanny/housekeeper !

I’ll call it now ... I think she’ll be in the newspaper in a few years calling out an eating disorder!
She is too extreme with her behaviours.

Im not saying she doesn’t look great, she certainly does. I just worry that with how extreme her behaviour is that it isn’t healthy. For people to aspire to be like her is not realistic. Firstly to count every single thing that passes your lips ( I don’t actually believe she does track everything, how can you track restaurant food- they can only tell you what they’ve put it) , under eating & exercising excessively.
For a normal person who has husband & kids to look after, full time job, cooking/cleaning etc ...
We all don’t have rich parents & full time live in nanny/housekeeper !
I agree! It’s weird and obsessive.. she’s takes weighing scales to a restaurant to weigh her food - what is the impact of this on her children? They will grow up with such a disordered way of eating.

she looks great but it isn’t sustainable and has cost her thousands in surgery.

She also gives dodgy and inaccurate advice - the other day she told someone ‘muscle weighs more than fat’ which is absolutely not true.

I wonder what her family/friends think of having a camera shoved in their faces every time they eat around her?

Reactions: 2
I agree! It’s weird and obsessive.. she’s takes weighing scales to a restaurant to weigh her food - what is the impact of this on her children? They will grow up with such a disordered way of eating.

she looks great but it isn’t sustainable and has cost her thousands in surgery.

She also gives dodgy and inaccurate advice - the other day she told someone ‘muscle weighs more than fat’ which is absolutely not true.

I wonder what her family/friends think of having a camera shoved in their faces every time they eat around her?

She has a scale that she took to the cinema for popcorn !
She says her kids have no idea what macros are, I agree they probably don’t but they can see her behaviours, they will pick up on it & adapt it to there life in the future.
She is addicted to to insta, self worth & her own reflection. I think that’s how she feel gratitude by the scales, or how she looks. It’s really sad I think as she has so much more in her life ( like we all do) to be thankful for.
I guess for the family ignorance is bliss, they accept the way she is. Her dad is very much full of himself
In front of the camera, he probably likes the attention !

Reactions: 4
Those ketones she keeps peddling is pretty much the same as if she was selling herbalife 🙄

I’ve ended up unfollowing.. couldn’t deal with her! Couldn’t believe it when I found out she has a bloody nanny
I don’t follow her anymore but I had a look & nothing has changed.
Are her parents still there?
She appears to be at the gym, eating out, beauty treatments or the beach with friends!

Part of me quite likes her but part of me is irritated by her. She dragged her children to America but half the time has left them with a nanny. As if they’re not with a nanny enough! I wonder why people like her even bother having kids. You don’t have to have them, it’s fine to want to enjoy yourself and be selfish if you’re not a parent but it’s unfair if you prioritise yourself over your children all the time! I would also love to know how they afford everything, a live in nanny can’t be cheap, they’re always going on mini breaks, she’s constantly buying new clothes, she’s had thousands of pounds worth of cosmetic surgery, she gets constant beauty treatments… Maybe peddling ketones is a big money maker! 🤣

Part of me quite likes her but part of me is irritated by her. She dragged her children to America but half the time has left them with a nanny. As if they’re not with a nanny enough! I wonder why people like her even bother having kids. You don’t have to have them, it’s fine to want to enjoy yourself and be selfish if you’re not a parent but it’s unfair if you prioritise yourself over your children all the time! I would also love to know how they afford everything, a live in nanny can’t be cheap, they’re always going on mini breaks, she’s constantly buying new clothes, she’s had thousands of pounds worth of cosmetic surgery, she gets constant beauty treatments… Maybe peddling ketones is a big money maker! 🤣
M
I feel the same - quite like her but she irritates me. I find her too obsessed with calories/macros - shaming her family and her kids when they are eating out. It’s abit strange and she defo isn’t relatable when she is clearly loaded and has spent so much on surgery and then beauty treatments - she doesn’t look the way she does now (which is amazing) just through losing weight or drinking those bloody ketones!

M
I feel the same - quite like her but she irritates me. I find her too obsessed with calories/macros - shaming her family and her kids when they are eating out. It’s abit strange and she defo isn’t relatable when she is clearly loaded and has spent so much on surgery and then beauty treatments - she doesn’t look the way she does now (which is amazing) just through losing weight or drinking those bloody ketones!
Exactly! She does look incredible but most of us don’t have the money to get all that surgery or those treatments! Even if I did I don’t think I could put myself through any surgery unless it was 100% medically necessary, it isn’t worth the risk to me as a mother.

The nanny is from the Philippines and she didn't even help her to fly home when her husband died so I doubt she pays her much at all.

• Wow
I unfollowed when she got Covid she was shocked she caught it “ Well it shouldn’t have been a shock to her when she was hoping in and out of taxis pissed and wearing no mask “ there are so many other body positive accounts out there that aren’t obsessed ( and it is an obsession ) about having surgery ! I guess that’s what makes her happy but having small kids I wouldn’t be putting myself through unnecessary surgery god forbid anything actually happened whilst she was in surgery and those kids are left without a mum and for what a bit of vanity 😪

The nanny is from the Philippines and she didn't even help her to fly home when her husband died so I doubt she pays her much at all.
It’s actually really difficult to fly between the uae and Philippines just now because of Covid doubt it was anything to do with how much she pays

I followed for about two days, once I seen the stories which were like morse code due to so many dashes at the top along with the ketone shite I swiftly unfolllowed. Actually comes across as obsessed with her weight and doesn't promote a healthy lifestyle at all imo, would rather follow a weight loss account who didn't feel it necessary to take scales to a bloody restaurant. Ya gotta live your life too!