Farfromfat126

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's every bit plastic this woman. Always has to wear the shortest shorts, titty showing tops when out with friends. Why can't she dress like her gym wife, respectful?
Attention bleep

Reactions: 1
She's every bit plastic this woman. Always has to wear the shortest shorts, titty showing tops when out with friends. Why can't she dress like her gym wife, respectful?
Attention bleep
Stop trying to turn this into a ‘rave thread’!

On a more serious note does it matter what she wears?

Attention bleep
I think the way she dresses is always very stylish. I would say her friend's dress style is very boring.

Now don't get my started on the way she treats the nanny and all the procedures 🤣

• Haha
Are you in the wrong thread. This is tattle
Sorry, I probably didn’t make it clear, it was quite obvious you weren’t trying to turn it into a rave thread. I think there’s a lot of stuff you could criticise her for, but I suppose I’m just not much of a fan of when a woman ‘dares’ to show some bare skin and the word ‘bleep’ is used.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It makes me laugh how she’s always criticising her husband yet is all over any other males. She is so insecure she does need sone sort of therapy. However loved those kids are you can tell they’re not comfortable with their mum constantly oversharing. And no we don’t need to see your son in tears about the card from his auntie. If you were that upset about being apart you wouldn’t live so far away from each other give it a bleeping rest

Reactions: 4
For a one who insists on spending so much money on cosmetic procedures, you'd think she sort her teeth out, they're all over the place!!! More money than sense

She’s seriously addicted to the scalpel £5000 to get some hair added to your eyebrows and they aren’t even symmetrical I’m sorry but she has seriously got a problem

Reactions: 2
She really is horrible to her husband and has a knack of making what she wears look cheap or fake, she’s done well to lose all that weight but she really does look like (as my dear mum would say) mutton dressed as lamb 99% of the time. She totally over exaggerates her seniority in her job too. £5k on brows 🥹 i think she’s had a very well to do upbringing.

She really is horrible to her husband and has a knack of making what she wears look cheap or fake, she’s done well to lose all that weight but she really does look like (as my dear mum would say) mutton dressed as lamb 99% of the time. She totally over exaggerates her seniority in her job too. £5k on brows 🥹 i think she’s had a very well to do upbringing.
She’s a spoiled brat! Her parents are very wealthy and you can tell she craves their attention as they fly all over the world and separately which I find weird. I think all the jet setting by them in her youth has set her up to be insecure and her parents just spoiled her to make up for it. She does it with her kids too. Like the other day she couldnt do anything simple with the kids she has to spend money on little craft projects to keep them happy!! She wants to keep up with the Dubai lifestyle and spend spend spend. I truly don’t think she’s happy. Her husband cheating has turned her into a vain self obsessed neurotic psycho lol

Reactions: 2
She’s a spoiled brat! Her parents are very wealthy and you can tell she craves their attention as they fly all over the world and separately which I find weird. I think all the jet setting by them in her youth has set her up to be insecure and her parents just spoiled her to make up for it. She does it with her kids too. Like the other day she couldnt do anything simple with the kids she has to spend money on little craft projects to keep them happy!! She wants to keep up with the Dubai lifestyle and spend spend spend. I truly don’t think she’s happy. Her husband cheating has turned her into a vain self obsessed neurotic psycho lol
Ah, didn't know the husband cheated but makes sense now (doesn’t make it right at all, just leave!) why she is so horrible to him. Most of her posts of the gym wife when they’re working out are really horrible towards her too, I’ve got a real sarcastic sense of humor but hers is downright catty, she’s a real insecure horror! The shorts on the latest story for attention are not appropriate nor is half the stuff she wears to work, she should spend her money on a stylist.

Reactions: 3
She isn’t spending. She’s getting it all for free. She is in the UAE and doesn’t have to declare anything. She isn’t paying for most of it.

And now looking for the next thing to change.. this is really damaging for her daughter to grow up looking at a mum who is constantly trying to change her appearance.

Is she for real claiming she has now helped her husband “loose” weight? He’s apparently always worked in the fitness industry and she has even said on a podcast that he was the one who encouraged her to start looking at her macros which is how/when she really started to lose weight. She must think she will be let go from her job soon because of her “influencing”. Tbh I’m surprised they’ve allowed it to go on so long as a global company with her apparently holding such a senior position in a muslim country (naked surgery pics etc)

Is she for real claiming she has now helped her husband “loose” weight? He’s apparently always worked in the fitness industry and she has even said on a podcast that he was the one who encouraged her to start looking at her macros which is how/when she really started to lose weight. She must think she will be let go from her job soon because of her “influencing”. Tbh I’m surprised they’ve allowed it to go on so long as a global company with her apparently holding such a senior position in a muslim country (naked surgery pics etc)
I don’t think she has the senior position she lets on she does

I don’t think she has the senior position she lets on she does
She can’t be that unsenior that they let her have the time off that she does. She’s currently off to the UK for 6 weeks. She’s frequently not leaving the gym until 10:30. So she must have some flexi working 🤷🏼‍♀️

Did she really say she’s going to be a nutritionist? I’ve never seen her eat anything with nutritional value. She seems to just eat low calorie convenience food. Never seen her cook either?? She might be thin but I don’t think she’s healthy.

what’s her husband doing if she’s working and having to put the baby into nursery?? Are they that stuck up they can’t look after their own kids??
Did she really say she’s going to be a nutritionist? I’ve never seen her eat anything with nutritional value. She seems to just eat low calorie convenience food. Never seen her cook either?? She might be thin but I don’t think she’s healthy.
I agree there’s no way she can practice what she preaches. She says she doesn’t like fruit snd veg and survives on keytones. There’s no way she should be advising anyone with her body dysmorphia either. All that money spent on doing a degree would be better spent in therapy to get over her childhood traumas and her husband cheating on her