Farfromfat126

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because it’s thinning due to her horrendous diet
And constant general anaesthetic which always shows in your hair even months after. She’s not happy unless she’s spending money moaning about her kids or mutilating her body

Reactions: 1
But her hair was growing back she kept going on about her baby hairs and how they’ve grown. She needs to make her mind up she’s so manic
i know all because of her magic vitamins she was selling 🙄 tbh aside from the body dysmorphia, i think she has some kind of spending addiction and is a sales persons dream, the gummies, iv vitamin drips, any latest treatment, gadget, new salon. It’s crazy. I worry for her daughter.

Reactions: 3
Anyone else find her friendship with the gym wife really weird? It’s like she’s always trying to prove how close they are

Reactions: 7
Anyone else find her friendship with the gym wife really weird? It’s like she’s always trying to prove how close they are
How could you move your whole family/nanny into your friends house for months on end when you're clearly loaded. Weird

How could you move your whole family/nanny into your friends house for months on end when you're clearly loaded. Weird
Don’t think she’s as loaded as she likes to make out. She just gets a lot of freebies.

Don’t think she’s as loaded as she likes to make out. She just gets a lot of freebies.
yeah she is definitely not as loaded as she tries to make out. Unfortunately in UAE they don’t have to declare ads so we don’t know what’s she paying for and what she isn’t. I would say the majority of her posts are freebies

Reactions: 2
yeah she is definitely not as loaded as she tries to make out. Unfortunately in UAE they don’t have to declare ads so we don’t know what’s she paying for and what she isn’t. I would say the majority of her posts are freebies
In my opinion anything she posts with the company / supplier tagged is either free or heavily discounted.

Reactions: 4
Makes me laugh how she’s moaning about how much she’s got to do and how overwhelmed she is! She’s done that herself. She’s decided to do a house renovation. She’s decided to do uni. She’s decided to do a new business. It’s not like a normal struggling mum who has to choose from staying at home and being poor or having to go to work to survive!!! She’s so privileged yet trying to make out she’s normal! Normal ppl don’t have eyebrow transplants for no reason!!! And as for needing to move back into the house etc it’s not like your lesbian lover is going to kick you out is it? Get a bleeping grip and stop moaning and be greatful for what you’ve got!!

Reactions: 8
It’s probably why he’s taken a job which involves a lot of travelling to escape her

• Haha
What does she mean spent 30 years in the shadows?? She’s NEVER in and I’ve seen more of her naked flesh than I have my own!! What a load of rubbish shrs a binge eater and binge drinker and she starved herself to cope with it or gets her skin cut off. Not to mention her obsessive spending habit. No wonder her hubby goes away I bet she’s alot to live with

Attachments

Tell us you have 6 children between you yes also please tell us there’s two live in Nannie’s working behind the sense doing everything most of the time 😂