Farfromfat126

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is really bugging me, can anyone remember the friend she had who had loads of fast cars? She’d often pick her up in them? What happened to her?

I’m sorry but your child is ill stop posting pics of him struggling and being sick over you!! All she’s done is moan about no sleep!! Oh and the obligatory crying pic 😡 these ppl have no morals. If they can use their kids for engagement they will and it has to stop. It’s all me me me that poor child just wants love not a camera shoved in his face!!!

Reactions: 8
Surely her followers can see she is a walking contradiction by now? said this was the most hectic time of year at work then announced straight after that she had booked a few days off to get her eyes done (aka not busy/important) regularly mentions hubby lost his job then promotes his new business, buys a new car and the baby is in nursery, why? Because he is working 🤪 staying in your friends large house while you are renovating, buying a new car and dropping £4.5k on eyelid surgery “to save money” is not relatable. Spend money how you wish getting nipped and tucked but please don’t make out you’re having a tough time financially.

Reactions: 6
Sh
How weird and unnatural does her stomach look after the 100 tummy tucks?
She's constantly trying to look like a 20yr old, I feel sad for her. I'm all for losing weight however she obviously doesn't want to get old with all these cosmetic surgeries.

Reactions: 3
Oh but that’s why they’ve brought the nanny along so they can go out on the piss and leave them behind. That poor woman should be back home with her own kids
She's a disgrace. Does the nanny ever get a break? Her nanny has her own child that she never sees and is left to bring up this spoilt brats children instead.

I feel so sad for her, will she be counting calories for life, always wanting more surgery, lifts etc. what does that teach her young kids?
She's so fake, more plastic than human.

I bet she's so miserable in all honesty living her life like this

It's very sad. There was nothing wrong with her teeth, or eyebrows, or anything she's got done recently.

Reactions: 4