Family Fizz - The Fizz Fam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those children are so insular and cut off I don't think they mix with other people so hopefully Karma won't get too sick. Until she's exposed to 100's of people at the tour.

When is their tour, they pushed that constantly then it never for mentioned again. Same with the merch....

Darren where is your treasure others t-shirt?

I see you like the 'be yourself' one more - how is being a massive controlling bellend working out for you?

Look forward to reading that in your next 'mean comments video'. You know.... when you only take the piss out of your 11 year old fans.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Yes I’m sure it’s 8 weeks,12 weeks and 16 weeks
I don't remember them mentioning anything at 8 weeks. I know people have there opinions on injections but it does annoy me because they will be the first to kick up when Karma gets an illness because of her not having jabs and she's also such a risk to sick kids who can't have the injections.
I also think it's worse that they are travelling so much and she's not had them.

Reactions: 3
In the video they put out the other day, the "Your assumptions about us" video, they were saying how they value travelling the world over traditional education. Mia said how everyone should do it as it's so beneficial, Darren and Georgie were saying similar.

This massively put me off of them. Are they that one minded that they cannot understand that the vast majority of families simply cannot afford to spend their ENTIRE lives travelling? Most people have a holiday a year, if they are lucky, and then get back to their jobs.

It's the least sustainable life style for society too, imagine if EVERY family chose to do what they do in terms of travelling the world with their lives. Who would do all of the really important jobs that keeps a country going, you know, like hospital staff etc.

That really irritated me.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Can anyone shed any light on the reason they can't do youtube in the same way anymore, there was so much positivity in it I couldn't actually get what they were saying? Are they doing less videos? moving to Podcasts? Preparing for the show that is never going to happen? Could anyone that speaks TOBY please enlighten me?

Reactions: 2
Can anyone shed any light on the reason they can't do youtube in the same way anymore, there was so much positivity in it I couldn't actually get what they were saying? Are they doing less videos? moving to Podcasts? Preparing for the show that is never going to happen? Could anyone that speaks TOBY please enlighten me?
They really are awful for waffling, aren’t they? I had to laugh at them saying they’re researching stuff all the time that they want to share, yet the video didn’t exactly make them out as very intelligent or even just understanding what they were actually on about.

I thought they were going to say they’d be doing fewer videos (though nice to know it wasn’t just me who missed any mention of that) but from what I got, they’re just planning to be more open about negative things (or things they think are negative)
Seemed a really long video to essentially say nothing.

Basically they’ve hit the big time and ultimately money and fame changes people. They aren’t the same as they were when they started vlogging and you can see how it’s gone to their heads. It’s a shame, probably inevitable but at least they will never sink as low as Inghams

They have been doing less You tube videos for a while, have not vlogged daily since leaving the UK!

They really are awful for waffling, aren’t they? I had to laugh at them saying they’re researching stuff all the time that they want to share, yet the video didn’t exactly make them out as very intelligent or even just understanding what they were actually on about.

I thought they were going to say they’d be doing fewer videos (though nice to know it wasn’t just me who missed any mention of that) but from what I got, they’re just planning to be more open about negative things (or things they think are negative)
Seemed a really long video to essentially say nothing.
Watched it earlier ,and frankly didn`t get what they were trying to say at all !! I also thought their talking about most of their viewers being over 18 is misguided!You can tell the average age by the grammer/spellings in the comments!.I used to enjoy their more natural vlogs ,now they`ve truly become repetitive ,and ,honestly i think they`d be best off putting out a weekend vlog ,or just one or two a week.Both the "black food" and "we film our baby whenever she cries.is cute"..??WTH? a baby is either crying ,or happy/cute!what was the point of it ,when they film her every day anyway?.Sorry FizzFam...too much waffling these days ,i can`t finnish an entire video.I agree you need to rethink your content ,but not in the way you`re considering...

Reactions: 4
If they are looking at analytics and it is telling them the majority of their viewers are over 18 could this not be because kids are logged into you tube on their parents accounts. I know my kids watch family fizz but they watch on the tv in our living room which is under my you tube account

Reactions: 8
The baby crying video was a rip off of Jenna Marbles video last week where she filmed her dog being 'nasty or crying'

Darren then took that idea and exploited his baby.

You arrogant twit Darren... you wish you had an older audience but yet you have to embarrass yourself by eating black food and jumping around like your still on speed.

I wonder how many 18 year olds bought tickets for your Nickelodeon inspired show. (I imagine it to be some kind of live and kicking Saturday morning show type mess)

I highly doubt Karma is vaccinated. They left when she was around 3 months right? Isn't that when the first lot of jabs are?
Thats really worrying because there's a huge anti-vax 'community' in the States. I've seen a few Twitter posts from a private Facebook group where people were trolling them, but the ones from the parents were so worrying. Like 'there's been a measles outbreak in my state so how do I protect my unvaccinated child?' ? It seems a lot of vegans are anti-vax too.

Thats really worrying because there's a huge anti-vax 'community' in the States. I've seen a few Twitter posts from a private Facebook group where people were trolling them, but the ones from the parents were so worrying. Like 'there's been a measles outbreak in my state so how do I protect my unvaccinated child?' ? It seems a lot of vegans are anti-vax too.
I honestly don't understand why you wouldn't want to vaccinate your child?

Sorry, but this is utter crap.

‘A lot’ of vegans are absolutely not anti-vax. You should have seen the backlash in my community when Kat Von d put vegan and anti-vax in the same sentence. Her brand is going through tit right now due to the amount of people (and a lot of vegans) who are boycotting her due to her message.

It’s got absolutely nothing to do with being vegan, and everything to do with terrible science being published which is believed by uneducated morons.

Reactions: 12
Basically they’ve hit the big time and ultimately money and fame changes people. They aren’t the same as they were when they started vlogging and you can see how it’s gone to their heads. It’s a shame, probably inevitable but at least they will never sink as low as Inghams
I dunno as much as I loathe the inghams at least they are sending their girls to good schools and they have an actual house to call home and a routine , yes they do travel tooo much and that must be exhausting for the children but for the most part they do that in the holidays , the fizzam kids are like travellers with no place to call home ?

I dunno as much as I loathe the inghams at least they are sending their girls to good schools and they have an actual house to call home and a routine , yes they do travel tooo much and that must be exhausting for the children but for the most part they do that in the holidays , the fizzam kids are like travellers with no place to call home ?
I've got to agree with you. In the respect of school and a home the Inghams are definitely doing better.

I honestly don't understand why you'd even want to travel with a baby. It's got to be so confusing for Karma with all the different temperatures/time changes.

Sorry, but this is utter crap.

‘A lot’ of vegans are absolutely not anti-vax. You should have seen the backlash in my community when Kat Von d put vegan and anti-vax in the same sentence. Her brand is going through tit right now due to the amount of people (and a lot of vegans) who are boycotting her due to her message.

It’s got absolutely nothing to do with being vegan, and everything to do with terrible science being published which is believed by uneducated morons.
I didn't mean it in everyday life per say, I meant more so online. I have nothing against veganism - heck I'm vegetarian myself and try to eat as little dairy as possible - I've just noticed that a lot of the more 'extreme' vegans online (like Ellen Fisher, Rawfully Wholesome etc) are anti-vax, and a lot of their comments will be agreeing with them like 'I didn't get vaccinated as a kid and I'm fine!' as if thats a solid argument.

I didn't mean it in everyday life per say, I meant more so online. I have nothing against veganism - heck I'm vegetarian myself and try to eat as little dairy as possible - I've just noticed that a lot of the more 'extreme' vegans online (like Ellen Fisher, Rawfully Wholesome etc) are anti-vax, and a lot of their comments will be agreeing with them like 'I didn't get vaccinated as a kid and I'm fine!' as if thats a solid argument.
There’s a certain type of person who feel they need to share their life online like youtubers/bloggers. I never trust that they represent the majority.

Reactions: 1
I honestly don't understand why you wouldn't want to vaccinate your child?
I believe it may be to do with the link to autism? (not that there is one!)

Or just not wanting to put chemicals in to a child? I wouldn't risk not vaccinating!

Reactions: 1
I believe it may be to do with the link to autism? (not that there is one!)

Or just not wanting to put chemicals in to a child? I wouldn't risk not vaccinating!
I'd much rather my child have a few chemicals in their body than a deadly illness!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.