Family Fizz - The Fizz Fam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it strange that neither of them have a family. Even if they were adopted or fostered they would have family. I agree and think they were prob drug addicts, thats how they met. Their past is ways kept VERY secretative.

I find it strange that neither of them have a family. Even if they were adopted or fostered they would have family. I agree and think they were prob drug addicts, thats how they met. Their past is ways kept VERY secretative.
Georgies an ex jehovas witness she didn't want to be one and left so doesn't see any her family anymore except Harriet and some cousins

Teen controls our day in dubai- they've done this what 3 times now? Must be getting desperate for video ideas now.
Also they don't upload every day like they used to- granted I know daily videos is a huge undertaking but I think they're letting the ball drop with their channel a bit now cause they've 'made it' as such, clearly they have money, and alot of it at that, so they don't need to upload daily any more.

Reactions: 3
To me, it feels like they’re on the run from something. They can’t settle and live a normal life. Maybe it’s something to do with the drug taking previously? Maybe it has messed with their systems and given them all this nervous energy, whereby they can’t be stable, normal people. I can’t quite put my finger on it, but something’s not right with them.

Reactions: 8
I know what you mean Mango, surely a little flat somewhere near her sister as a base would seem sensible. As much as I dislike the Inghams, at least their girls know that after their 14th holiday of the month they can go back to their own beds.

The 4th baby conversations are crazy.

Reactions: 6
To me, it feels like they’re on the run from something. They can’t settle and live a normal life. Maybe it’s something to do with the drug taking previously? Maybe it has messed with their systems and given them all this nervous energy, whereby they can’t be stable, normal people. I can’t quite put my finger on it, but something’s not right with them.
It can't be good for any of the girls but especially the younger two. I'm assuming with all the moving about it also means the don't have a doctor/dentist ect either. What happens if one of the girls gets sick? Especially Karma. They did so much for her while she was in the womb and now it's like they aren't bothered.

Reactions: 6
It's not right the way they travel like nomads. The girls have no idea where they'll be in 5 weeks' time, no family, no friends...Just the 5 of them. Not right.
Parents act like kids...calling in sick to jobs they don't have rubbish and the like.
Gone from minimalist to constant money spending...no budget everything. Boring. Even the charity stuff was ramming it in everyone's faces how much they have...no need to do it all on camera.
As for annoyances, the way Darren and Sienna eat makes me want to vomit. Darren crams as much as he possibly can into his mouth and Sienna has followed suit. Obscene watching them both. The real versus squishy video the girls did...you'd think Sienna was a starved child the way she crammed in the fruit. Ugh.

Reactions: 7
Loved seeing Sienna so excited and inspired to go to 'school' again. That little spark she always had in Brighton seemed to dim when they began travelling a lot more. It's been quite sad to see.

She's a very smart girl, and needs that mental stimulation - unfortunately I don't think Darren and Georgie are equipped enough to deliver what she needs educationally. (I don't personally have issues with homeschooling, as I'm aware there's a big community and lots of groups - but these girls are isolated so much, it's rather worrying).

Reactions: 5
Loved seeing Sienna so excited and inspired to go to 'school' again. That little spark she always had in Brighton seemed to dim when they began travelling a lot more. It's been quite sad to see.

She's a very smart girl, and needs that mental stimulation - unfortunately I don't think Darren and Georgie are equipped enough to deliver what she needs educationally. (I don't personally have issues with homeschooling, as I'm aware there's a big community and lots of groups - but these girls are isolated so much, it's rather worrying).
Yes all the homeschooled kids I know are in great social groups four outings to museums etc to ensure the kids get great social interaction, by constantly moving and doing online school the fizz sisters miss out on all this essential development

Reactions: 4
I know what you mean about her little spark - was lovely to see her joking around and being the quick witted beautiful child she is.

Reactions: 2
I feel like Mia is going through something right now. I know she's young and it's fun to experiment but in the last month she's had her hair bleached, nails done, eye brows tinted, had a spray tan....

She's only 14! Just seems a bit too much for me

I feel like Mia is going through something right now. I know she's young and it's fun to experiment but in the last month she's had her hair bleached, nails done, eye brows tinted, had a spray tan....

She's only 14! Just seems a bit too much for me
Agreed - she's definitely making the most of their wealth, but also beginning to turn a little fake.

She tries so hard to act older than she is, and is very mature for her age - She really needs some friends of the same age to hang out with, and kind of get to grips with teen life a little more.

I think when you have immature parents the child you has to grow up quickly.

Mia might not have been shielded from her parents past behaviour hence why she is the way she is.

I haven't watched recently but I'm assuming they're still in Dubai from there Insta posts. Why is she starting school when they're meant to be coming back here soon for there 'show'

Reactions: 3
Agreed - she's definitely making the most of their wealth, but also beginning to turn a little fake.

She tries so hard to act older than she is, and is very mature for her age - She really needs some friends of the same age to hang out with, and kind of get to grips with teen life a little more.
I think the ship has sailed on that. Mia comes across as an insincere children's TV presenter and has for quite a while. Not her fault, it's a product of the situation her parents have put her in.

I hope when the camera isn't rolling she has a proper sisterly relationship with Sienna.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.