Family Fizz - The Fizz Fam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn't realise she was married to Mia's dad! It kind of sucks that her family pressured her into it.

Reactions: 1
Vaccines do not cause autism, but, if they did, I would still prefer an autistic child over a dead one! Anti Vaxxers make my blood boil!
I know. My hubby is on the spectrum himself so we have a high risk of having a child with ASD just through genetics - I can't understand anyone who thinks the risk of death is better than the possibility of an autistic child!!

Reactions: 8
I know. My hubby is on the spectrum himself so we have a high risk of having a child with ASD just through genetics - I can't understand anyone who thinks the risk of death is better than the possibility of an autistic child!!
Do we know for sure the girls aren't vaccinated? I know it's quite probable because we've not seen Karma have any appts (as far as I'm aware!) I just didn't know if they'd spoken about it?

Do we know for sure the girls aren't vaccinated? I know it's quite probable because we've not seen Karma have any appts (as far as I'm aware!) I just didn't know if they'd spoken about it?
I have no idea - my comment was just in reply to someone asking why people wouldn't vaccinate their kids.

I think Darren comes across as a game show host and his wife looks like she has just slipped a couple of E's

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I have no idea either about this family. I was just replying to a comment about vaccines apparently causing autism.
Can I just clarify - I wasn't saying that vaccines cause autism. I was merely explaining that that is what some people believe.. (I'm definitely NOT one of them!)

Reactions: 4
so even though they made a recently video claiming they didnt like the nickalodeon style they did by choice on their channel and wanting to go back to the real them, they still continue to just clone trending videos like i ate at the worst review restaurants because that hasnt been done for like the millionth time now. I'm guessing they thought daily bumps video was some sort of challenge so they just copied the idea also

Has anyone watched any vlogs about the family fizz show. What’s your thoughts on this

Just looked briefly at their latest video
The mother looks terrible and explains why
She talks so fast it like its speeded up. Why can't she talk a bit slower and clearer

Someone uploaded a bit of one of their shows:

I'm sure that parents vs kids is already a tv show. Its nice that its interactive I guess and Mia and Sienna seem super confident.

Haven’t watched the show but just watched a little of their latest video and Georgie looks terrible and quite thin from the angle they showed.

I’m one of those people who listens to YouTube rather than watching it most of the time. Is it just me or does the dad sound exactly like Jeremy Kyle ??

I’m one of those people who listens to YouTube rather than watching it most of the time. Is it just me or does the dad sound exactly like Jeremy Kyle ??
It's you
Though they both sound like twats.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Mia was complaining on the 24 hour in the bath challenge of Mia’s Life, about you tube turning her comments off. But there is a time stamp on this video at around 6.06 where you can see down her top for a split second. Do they not realise that turning the comments off was to stop this type of thing happening. I have reported the comment so hopefully it will get deleted

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Mia was complaining on the 24 hour in the bath challenge of Mia’s Life, about you tube turning her comments off. But there is a time stamp on this video at around 6.06 where you can see down her top for a split second. Do they not realise that turning the comments off was to stop this type of thing happening. I have reported the comment so hopefully it will get deleted
It's not cricket to criticise the kids on these channels but personally she seems a bit of a drama queen to me and a fake in the making.
If she does ok out of all this and comes out of it ok then genuinely great
I think she will come out of it badly myself as many of the kids in this will.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 3
It's not cricket to criticise the kids on these channels but personally she seems a bit of a drama queen to me and a fake in the making.
If she does ok out of all this and comes out of it ok then genuinely great
I think she will come out of it badly myself as many of the kids in this will.
I’m not criticising Mia, I would never criticise a child, after everything that has come out in the last few weeks about timestamps on videos featuring minors I was just pointing on there was one on Mia’s latest video. In the same video where she moaned about you tube disabling her comments. It’s a real concern that this is still happening.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.