Family Fizz - The Fizz Fam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's heartbreaking how he treats Mia. Knowing that she is treated so differently and she wants a father figure. He should have done the total opposite and bent over backwards to make her feel part of the family and no different to the other girls.

Today's just looks like Clickbait them talking about maybe having a 4th. Georgie says that someone always has to be holding the baby, no they really don't

Reactions: 3
Today they talked about whether or not to have a 4th. Darren would like one more but said it's up to Georgie. Georgie said it's hard cause she would want to have another one before she turns 36 and she's going on 31 this year. She worries that it would be hard having two little ones, and she hasn't had a full nights sleep since before Karma was born. But she also said she's not sure if another baby and Karma would be 'best friends' if she waited a bit longer.
Whatever they decide I do see them having another one at some stage- maybe next year (2020)? I don't think they're quite done, and babies also draw in viewers. Darren would like a big family, and Georgie said it's harder for them as they have no family around.
I hope that they buy a house, just somewhere to put down roots, especially for the girls sake, just so the girls have somewhere to call home, before baby number 4 makes an appearance

Reactions: 8
@ChrissyPoo agree, I don’t think he’s a cheat but I do think he has a really dark side and seems really controlling.

I’d like to know why Mia has no contact with her bio dad anymore. I think Darren has always been very cold with her. I assumed he maybe didn’t want to step on her dads toes but it’s sad to see he’s now out of the picture completely and there’s a really distance with Mia and Darren
Wasn't it something about how he didn't support Mia going vegan so she decided not to see him anymore? (As I guess wouldn't buy her the food she wanted/needed when she was there?) I think I remember it being mentioned here but I'm not sure if they ever actually talked about it in a vlog. Plus I guess where they lived abroad for a while, that would've made it hard to maintain a decent relationship as well.

Today they talked about whether or not to have a 4th. Darren would like one more but said it's up to Georgie. Georgie said it's hard cause she would want to have another one before she turns 36 and she's going on 31 this year. She worries that it would be hard having two little ones, and she hasn't had a full nights sleep since before Karma was born. But she also said she's not sure if another baby and Karma would be 'best friends' if she waited a bit longer.
Whatever they decide I do see them having another one at some stage- maybe next year (2020)? I don't think they're quite done, and babies also draw in viewers. Darren would like a big family, and Georgie said it's harder for them as they have no family around.
I hope that they buy a house, just somewhere to put down roots, especially for the girls sake, just so the girls have somewhere to call home, before baby number 4 makes an appearance
Hmm ,not sure about number 4 ,though it`d be Georgie doing all the babycare (as we`ve seen with Karma).Also ,the house ,a proper place to ALWAYS call home.Considering their pasts ,this surprises me more than anything.I know many people who spend months abroad ,but they all have a base to come back to.The girls have pulled in most of the views (like the Ingham 3) ,and really deserve this.Roots give a child security i think ,plus the relationships they could build on then ,if they weren`t continuously moving from pillar to post..Sad when youtube totally takes over..

I just watched them for the first time in ages - the baby number 4 video. Was Sienna just having a tired day or is she a lot quieter these days? She didn’t seem to want to be on camera today

Another predictable click bait title “Is there a new baby for the New Year?”
Duh ?
Of course not Suckers!

Reactions: 2
Spent 30 seconds clicking through to find the meat on their "I just got scammed" video.

Apparently they got in an Uber, the driver grabbed Darren's phone, clicked end journey, gave himself 5 stars, wrote a good review of himself, ordered the same trip again then drove.

Why wouldn't you grab your phone back off the driver if he nabs it? I find it suspect, if it really happened there is a trace of it all and will look super dodgy and could get the driver banned so don't know why he would risk it all for a couple of quid cancellation fee and a good review.

The thumbnail is a ott Georgie looking like she's about to cry and Darren all mean. They're pathetic.

I don't think it happened, or not at least how Darren explained it.

Reactions: 7
I can see them deciding on baby 4 depending on how their views and subs go, karma and their birth videos were big draws for their channel, they could definitely cash in on that again if Georgia is willing to be so open with everything again.
(Take your minds out of the gutter ?)
But I assume the wedding will be first and then Darren will decide the next step, no way it’s a joint decision on anything with them

Reactions: 5
Well maybe they are trying to kill of Karma by sitting in taxi's without a car seat?

Letting Sienna walk next to a busy road while they both talk into a camera about Dubais nature (Notice the construction site as they said it) ?

I think Darren would bump Mia off though as it's been made very clear she's not his... Are they not parachuting soon?

Poor little Sienna finding a car park interesting.

Well maybe they are trying to kill of Karma by sitting in taxi's without a car seat?

Letting Sienna walk next to a busy road while they both talk into a camera about Dubais nature (Notice the construction site as they said it) ?

I think Darren would bump Mia off though as it's been made very clear she's not his... Are they not parachuting soon?

Poor little Sienna finding a car park interesting.
Their channel should be re-named “The Aimless Wanderers”

Reactions: 2
Baby in a baby sling with an adult seat belt over both her and Georgie. So dangerous. Karma would be seriously injured or killed in a crash.

It made me really uneasy!

They have money to travel so they have money to make sure their child is able to travel safely!

Reactions: 6
Just seen on Instagram that Karma is 16 pounds by their bath room scales. Does this mean she isn't having regular check ups? Did she even have her baby jabs?

Does anyone actually know what they did before youtube? I started watching them when they moved to Gran Canaria and their channel was pretty small at this point, just wondering how they funded it all? They claim that they had a hard life before youtube but i’d say sienna and Mia are well spoken, and Darren and Georgie come across as (somewhat) intelligent people?

Reactions: 1
Does anyone actually know what they did before youtube? I started watching them when they moved to Gran Canaria and their channel was pretty small at this point, just wondering how they funded it all? They claim that they had a hard life before youtube but i’d say sienna and Mia are well spoken, and Darren and Georgie come across as (somewhat) intelligent people?
I could be totally wrong here but I think Georgie and Darren were both drug addicts?! I might have misheard something in one of their vlogs but I’m sure that what they said. They now relentlessly flog their BS merch to their teen viewers to fund their travels it seems!

Reactions: 8
I could be totally wrong here but I think Georgie and Darren were both drug addicts?! I might have misheard something in one of their vlogs but I’m sure that what they said. They now relentlessly flog their BS merch to their teen viewers to fund their travels it seems!
Yeah they say before they were vegan they were doing drugs. Idk but I always get the impression that they’ve over exaggerated this. I feel as though they were probably the type of people to go out on a weekend and sniff a bit of cocaine. But of course, it’s more interesting for your channel to say you were a ‘drug addict’

Yeah they say before they were vegan they were doing drugs. Idk but I always get the impression that they’ve over exaggerated this. I feel as though they were probably the type of people to go out on a weekend and sniff a bit of cocaine. But of course, it’s more interesting for your channel to say you were a ‘drug addict’
From previous pictures I had seen a long time ago online can't remember were but they looked like they had done a lot more than coke so don't think it's exaggeration tbh

sounds legit, i reckon georgie was taking some form of steroids to help with her bodybuilding/bikini competitions

I really can't tell what they might have been on!

Today's video is "dad does my makeup" I was hoping she would call him dad but no, it was Darren. She seems in awe of him and he should just adopt her.

Skipped to the end, he deliberately did it bad, boring video.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.