Family Fizz - The Fizz Fam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if Darren would have been so quick to brand 15 late to have a boyfriend if they had been talking about Sienna or Karma (obviously in years to come I mean). Seems with Mia he has a very clear ‘you’re not my daughter’ vibe. Which given how young Mia would have been when she met him and how she doesn’t seem to have much of a relationship with her dad is pretty sad. Hardly a good example of ‘treasure others’.

Reactions: 12
Teen confesses- I want a boyfriend for 2019
Mia hinted that she might like a boyfriend for 2019 as she's 'turning fifteen this year' and Darren pipes up with 'I think fifteen is quite late to get a boyfriend'- really Darren? Think of all the young predominantly female audience you have and the influence that has on them- what ever happened to treasure others be yourself- now all the girls that watch them that are around MIa's age are likely to think there's something 'wrong' with them or that it's 'too late' to have a boyfriend....Just a totally unecassary comment on his part I feel.
Mia would also like a make up line as well, highlighting her difficulties in finding her right shades in make up- which isn't a bad goal for her to have.
I couldn't sit through that video I was a bored as Sienna.

Mia isn't in one place for long enough to meet friends let alone a boyfriend.

Darren resting face is very unnerving. Hiding something.

Well Darren if you didn't keep uprooting the kids every 5 minutes then maybe Mia would be able to get a boyfriend!!
Ah sorry I am just catching up on the thread.

I wonder if Darren would have been so quick to brand 15 late to have a boyfriend if they had been talking about Sienna or Karma (obviously in years to come I mean). Seems with Mia he has a very clear ‘you’re not my daughter’ vibe. Which given how young Mia would have been when she met him and how she doesn’t seem to have much of a relationship with her dad is pretty sad. Hardly a good example of ‘treasure others’.
I did notice that he mentioned he has 3 daughters which was nice but there really is no love between them.

Reactions: 5
Well Darren if you didn't keep uprooting the kids every 5 minutes then maybe Mia would be able to get a boyfriend!!
Was just about to say the same. Shes got no hope of a boyfriend or any type of friends the way they carry on.

Reactions: 9
15 this year, isn't her birthday December?! Which means she's only just 14 ?

Reactions: 7
Lol I'm 20 and never had a serious boyfriend! Cant really put an age on stuff like that you can meet someone at whatever age. You don't just go out looking for one either
A lot of my friends have also never been in a serious relationship
If my parents had said that to me when I was Mias age it would off knocked my confidence !

I’m sure this has been discussed here before but I feel like Mia is so grown up for her age and can’t help but feel that’s been thrown on her by her parents. Everytime the camera is near her she forces on a smile, it’s like Darren expects that of all of them. I think I’ve been muted from their comments after mentioning that once you tell 1.1 million people about all of these great charitable things you’re doing, they no longer have as much meaning.

Reactions: 3
I can’t stomach their vlogs anymore.
Waiting for the day Darren is exposed as the Chris ingham of 2019 ?
Or at least reaches his level of “fame” for the wrong reasons.

Let’s just hope Georgie has bigger balls than Sarah when it happens.

Reactions: 4
I can’t stomach their vlogs anymore.
Waiting for the day Darren is exposed as the Chris ingham of 2019 ?
Or at least reaches his level of “fame” for the wrong reasons.

Let’s just hope Georgie has bigger balls than Sarah when it happens.
To be fair, I think Darren is far too self obsessed to be chatting up anyone else other than himself in the mirror ?

Oh, I also noticed how Mia's face lit up when Darren said "3 daughter's". I wish he'd completely accept her as his own. The distance he places between himself and Mia is quite sad really.

Reactions: 12
Just watched the latest video and omg Darren and his death stare. He makes me feel uncomfortable :cautious:

@ChrissyPoo agree, I don’t think he’s a cheat but I do think he has a really dark side and seems really controlling.

I’d like to know why Mia has no contact with her bio dad anymore. I think Darren has always been very cold with her. I assumed he maybe didn’t want to step on her dads toes but it’s sad to see he’s now out of the picture completely and there’s a really distance with Mia and Darren

Reactions: 8
Watching Georgie and Darren is like nails down a blackboard to me. Initially I liked their earnest and honest approach to life but as soon as they moved to the U.K. they became unbearable. They are so juvenile and when I saw them doing unfunny prank calls with the kids watching that was The End for me. They’re sooooo fake it hurts. Also I think all this show of ‘the kids are just getting one present’ is utter crap and only for the camera. Mia is very odd, with a weird way of talking, having your Mum as you only friend strikes me as a recipe for disaster.
Just in case it’s not clear, I literally can’t stand them but I can see why their immaturity appeals to tweens. When Darren is caught doing something weird I will not be surprised, or maybe tax evasion ?

Just watched the latest video and omg Darren and his death stare. He makes me feel uncomfortable :cautious:
He can't even control himself enough during a 15 minute sit down video and keeps giving everyone else a death stare before the forced smile kicks in.

That time he shouted at them for leaving the fridge open the real him kicked in.

I'm worried about what he's like when the camera isn't recording.

Don't think he's a cheater, get more of a nasty vibe from him than anything else.

I didn't get my 1st boyfriend till I was 19, what is it with kids wanting to be in relationships at a young age?

Reactions: 3
He can't even control himself enough during a 15 minute sit down video and keeps giving everyone else a death stare before the forced smile kicks in.

That time he shouted at them for leaving the fridge open the real him kicked in.

I'm worried about what he's like when the camera isn't recording.

Don't think he's a cheater, get more of a nasty vibe from him than anything else.
Ah yeah that was very uncomfortable. Made me feel uneasy.

I don't like how he completely ripped Mia to shreds about being responsible over the belly peircing.

Horrible man.

Reactions: 5
I’m surprised Mia even wants a boyfriend with how much they teased her over that boy, who I think was just a friend. I think that was in Norway? They were at a wedding.

It was these ones and they went too far I think. They wouldn’t shut up about it

1EF07C76-D76B-46D9-9094-7EEEE04D81BB.png

Last edited:
I didn't get my 1st boyfriend till I was 19, what is it with kids wanting to be in relationships at a young age?
Same age as I was :)
I think it is pressure from society, and people like Darren. They're made to feel weird if they haven't 'done the deed' by a certain age. I remember when I was in school and a girl was worrying about exactly that. I think we were about 16, so this was over 10 years ago - I bet it's even worse now.

Ah yeah that was very uncomfortable. Made me feel uneasy.

I don't like how he completely ripped Mia to shreds about being responsible over the belly peircing.

Horrible man.
I can't remember what video that was in but looking back at their videos they've already clickbaited with mia having boyfriend and mia drowning. They will do anything. Imagine telling a teenager to get in a pool and look like you are drowning all for a thumnail
screenshot030120191437.jpg

Have you noticed now many times they say "I feel" when describing things. It is so bloody annoying

This makes me truly sad.I watched their vlog (sorry ,can`t remember the title ,this was just included ifrc) ,where Darren was telling how Mia has asked him if she could call him Dad.(She was around Sienna`s age).He refused on the grounds it w as "disrespectful to HER "FATHER"!!!! What ,the one she`s never seen/had contact with Darren?Yeh Gods and little fishes!What a pathetic excuse to use on a small child. Plus he`d been living with her mother ,had another baby with her by then ,and was obviously intending to stay with her.Now they have a new little girl Mia still doesn`t get to call him "dad" (tho` she`d obviously be happy doing so ,as she`s slipped up a few times).
When i first watched this couple ,i had respect for them ,picking themselves up out of a bad situation ,and making a decent life for themselves & their children.Now it`s clear to me he has a controlling streak.Watch Georgies face when he`s talking ,and she interupts. I`ve been watching "Dexter" ,and he`s not that angry looking when he`s out on the "hunt"! Oh ,and btw ,you made a vlog several years back ,which was MIA`S idea.Maybe worth remembering that Darren!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.