Family Fizz - The Fizz Fam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's insulting to planks of wood the world over!
That’s true. I spoke too quickly and said things I shouldn’t have.
I’m sorry to all sheds and wooden objects of the world. I’ll choose my words more carefully next time.

Either that or I’ll spout some rambly ‘deep’ bs like Darren and claim im smart because I’ve read a lot of self help books, either way ?

Reactions: 2
I wonder where they are for Christmas. They stopped off at Heathrow on there way there ? somewhere in Europe perhaps?

Actually, they flew out somewhere Christmassy... Lapland for Christmas? (That'll have the Ingham's squirming).

Reactions: 1
I wonder where they are for Christmas. They stopped off at Heathrow on there way there ? somewhere in Europe perhaps?

Actually, they flew out somewhere Christmassy... Lapland for Christmas? (That'll have the Ingham's squirming).
They're in Copenhagen for a week. Tried to make out it was a surprise but Mia already knew.

What does their Copenhagen place look like? Another grotesque display of wealth complete with dead animals on the wall?

What does their Copenhagen place look like? Another grotesque display of wealth complete with dead animals on the wall?
The apartment looks pretty nice. From what I've seen, I'd stay there... I'm hoping for some good vlogs - always wanted to visit Copenhagen, so hoping to see what it has to offer.

Giving a baby junk food ice cream as it's first meal is clickbaite in 2018. God help us.
2018-12-25 09.15.27.png

Ha they preach about “lifestyle” so much and karmas first food is ice cream ?
I think their healthy lifestyle content is well and truely over. Their parents aren't looking a picture of health and younger that they are anymore.

Nice that they did go for just a couple of presents, but that's probably because the Ingham style of 300+ presents isn't popular anymore and lots of memes are going around.

Still it's nice to see Sienna happy over some cuddly toys, a Wally book and headphones after lots of the bratty children (my own blood relations..) I've seen today. Mia got some lipgloss.

I'm going to be heartbroken if Sienna goes the same way as the rest of the family :cry:

I think they deliberately spent thousands on a new Mac book Pro / iPad for everyone last month to make this minimal.

What's with the dodgy look Darren always gives other people when they are talking?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 4
They didn't actually feed her ice cream. Georgie said she wasn't ready for it. Karma had mashed potatoes.
So they clickbaited even worse ?

So over this family, their adventures in LA were so dull, they didn’t real do anything or travel within California

They've flown quite a distance to Dubai for new years. This ethical and sustainable family strike again! Luxury marina appartment right above all the yachts.

Is this paid for? No ad but so many have been paid to promote Dubai and Darren is going on about how amazing Dubai is :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Reactions: 5
They've flown quite a distance to Dubai for new years. This ethical and sustainable family strike again! Luxury marina appartment right above all the yachts.

Is this paid for? No ad but so many have been paid to promote Dubai and Darren is going on about how amazing Dubai is :rolleyes::rolleyes:
I'm sure in the next video we'll find out if it is sponsored. They'll be off to Singapore and Australia after this.

I'm sure in the next video we'll find out if it is sponsored. They'll be off to Singapore and Australia after this.
All I can say is those poor, poor girls. No home to go to, no school friends and no education ??? Selfish behaviour in the extreme by their parents, who are just using YouTube to indulge their personal desire to travel. Very sad ?

Reactions: 7
I really dislike this family! They went through a spell of trying to goof their merchandise to death (it was like tuning in to QVC) and they also used every click bait title imaginable with the pregnancy. I don’t really understand why some people hold them aloft as a better alternative to the Inghams, they’re no different. Totally sold out to consumerism. I find the parents very childish too. Their only saving grace is I find it interesting to see what they eat!

Reactions: 9
They shouldn't even call themselves travel vloggers as they do so little. Three months in la and they did so little that all I can remember is

* Huge mansion complete with dead animals on the wall
* Creepy older guy at the studios that touched them
* Mountains of disposable cheap plastic tat for Halloween at the dollar store
* Huge gas guzzler
* Darren bleeding from his nails after getting cuticles snipped at a nail bar
* Shoving a camera in homeless peoples face while giving them bags, Georgie was handing them out while wearing designer sunglasses

That's it. What a waste of time.
All I can say is those poor, poor girls. No home to go to, no school friends and no education ??? Selfish behaviour in the extreme by their parents, who are just using YouTube to indulge their personal desire to travel. Very sad ?
I feel so sorry for Sienna, she was really enjoying school. You've said it all but I'll say it again - bleeping selfish parents doing what they want to do!

Reactions: 7
Another day another stupid vlog title: First day living in Dubai “New Home”

No, FF, you’re not LIVING in Dubai, you’re just pratting around coz you don’t have jobs or a career or a home and are making fortunes from YouTube.

Her sister’s latest vlog was titled “Christmas day, no-one turned up”.
Hmmm. I haven’t watched it, but did Family Fizz not touch base with Georgie’s sister over Christmas then?

Their priorities seem to have gone completely. I realised this when they sold out to the Chinese tourist board, quickly followed by their spons trip to Dubai. Don’t give me ‘vegan’ for ethical reasons, please. Their ethics have totally gone to pot and exposed them for what they (Georgie & Darren) really are.

Reactions: 10
Teen confesses- I want a boyfriend for 2019
Mia hinted that she might like a boyfriend for 2019 as she's 'turning fifteen this year' and Darren pipes up with 'I think fifteen is quite late to get a boyfriend'- really Darren? Think of all the young predominantly female audience you have and the influence that has on them- what ever happened to treasure others be yourself- now all the girls that watch them that are around MIa's age are likely to think there's something 'wrong' with them or that it's 'too late' to have a boyfriend....Just a totally unecassary comment on his part I feel.
Mia would also like a make up line as well, highlighting her difficulties in finding her right shades in make up- which isn't a bad goal for her to have.

Reactions: 8
How does he think 15 is late!
I know I probably was 'late' from most people's perspectives but I didn't have a boyfriend until I was 19. Worth the wait though as he's now my husband ❤ I was just really shy.
But having said that one or two of my school friends, now at 27/28 never seemed to have had one yet. You really can't put an age on these things. Not everyone is even interested in having relationships. Like you say, it will make young girls and guys feel inadequate.

Reactions: 6
Well Darren if you didn't keep uprooting the kids every 5 minutes then maybe Mia would be able to get a boyfriend!!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.