Family Fizz - The Fizz Fam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pregnant not definitely not a Tesla then.
I am sorry but I have to ask can you breast feed 2 babies of different ages?
I am certain she said she would breast feed for as long as she can.
That came out really nasty I am sorry 😐

Reactions: 1
Pregnant not definitely not a Tesla then.
I am sorry but I have to ask can you breast feed 2 babies of different ages?
I am certain she said she would breast feed for as long as she can.
That came out really nasty I am sorry 😐
Yes you can you tandem feed

Reactions: 2
Yes you can you tandem feed
I just watched it all and yes she said she would wow that sounds like very hard work😓
I was feeling a tad uncomfortable listening to them basically saying they were timing there sex live to apps. OK we all know they exist but do they not know there target audience is young girls. Why do they need to tell the ins and outs of there sex life.
Maybe it is just me but some things are best left unsaid and it would have been just as good saying yes we are pregnant it happened really quick.

She is also only 3 weeks not the best idea to announce to over 1M people mainly kids.
Being so early on and not having it confirmed checked over at docs.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Tried watching them but it was so painful. They take about 10 minutes to explain something they could have said in 30 seconds

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I think the whole FF pregnancy reeks of Norris nuts...check out social blade and their earnings...but the Norris parents seem to have it figured...they dont exploit their kids, don’t sexualise them and have almost created characters out of their kids personalities....they only upload a few times a week and the kids have lives away from the camera...they are home schooled, do sports, have friends, have chores and are part of a family business that’s not social media based and seem to enjoy each other’s company and have fun....I have said before I dislike FF a very very Lot...so now they are also having another child just like the Norris mum....lets see if their kids can make this pregnancy interesting and fun like the Norris nuts kids are able to do....

Reactions: 7
I think the whole FF pregnancy reeks of Norris nuts...check out social blade and their earnings...but the Norris parents seem to have it figured...they dont exploit their kids, don’t sexualise them and have almost created characters out of their kids personalities....they only upload a few times a week and the kids have lives away from the camera...they are home schooled, do sports, have friends, have chores and are part of a family business that’s not social media based and seem to enjoy each other’s company and have fun....I have said before I dislike FF a very very Lot...so now they are also having another child just like the Norris mum....lets see if their kids can make this pregnancy interesting and fun like the Norris nuts kids are able to do....
You obviously love the Norris nuts, as far as I’m concerned any parent that exploits their children to put them online so they don’t need to work is wrong!

There is no laws about pimping your kids out to youtube yet but there should be!

Not surprised Georgie is pregnant again, having a kid close in age to Karma, but Georgie is nearly 10 years younger than the Norris mum.

The fact the Norris woman went through IVF then clickbaited triplets for a video and went to the length of buying scan pictures from America is just disgusting!!
Both these families are as bad as each other!
1D4B9A0F-6247-4462-BA8C-1E4EAED1B9F0.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Why would you do a 1 year cake smash a month before their first birthday?
Some photographers have a longer turn around time, so it means the photos will be ready for Instagram on her 1st birthday (gotta get those insta followers).

On a separate note, it was interesting reading to comments from that interview. Each saying the same thing - they miss their old authentic content. Far too much consumerism and they've become far too materialistic... I get it's business, and when thinking of it as solely business, they are thriving and certainly know how to pull in the views - they're very clever in that aspect... The 21 year old video was just weird. Made me feel uncomfortable.

You can find out straight away what FF will be doing next week just take a look at NN vlog titles and there you have it!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Darren says to Karma “do you want a brother or sister, coz that’s what we want..... someone for you to play with”
Here’s an idea Darren...... stay put for more than five minutes, make friends!
Put down roots,
allow ALL your children to have real life friends and a social life and an education and family around them, stability !
They’re moving from one soulless country to another
Nothing about their life in the last 12 months seems family oriented or warm, what so many were fooled into thinking they were
They’re the “flat-pack fizz family”
Unpack it and move it in less than 3 minutes 😏

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Why would you announce your pregnancy so early let alone tell your kids already

Reactions: 6
I just watched it all and yes she said she would wow that sounds like very hard work😓
I was feeling a tad uncomfortable listening to them basically saying they were timing there sex live to apps. OK we all know they exist but do they not know there target audience is young girls. Why do they need to tell the ins and outs of there sex life.
Maybe it is just me but some things are best left unsaid and it would have been just as good saying yes we are pregnant it happened really quick.

She is also only 3 weeks not the best idea to announce to over 1M people mainly kids.
Being so early on and not having it confirmed checked over at docs.
A test that says 3+ weeks means you are about 6-8 weeks preg

Why did Mia say “that’ll be 5 kids now!” I’m pretty sure it’ll be the fourth child? Am I missing something?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.