Family Fizz - The Fizz Fam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sienna is so so sweet. She was so supportive of Georgie’s painting. Even when she was like “ it’s amazing” Mia just ignored Sienna.100% Georgie and Sienna are the best ones in the family. The fact that Georgie painted a picture instead of buying one is super thoughtful. Darren also was kind about the picture, and he said it wasn’t the best ever, but that’s honest. With regards to Mia, i think she was being honest too, but it was a bit rude, and you could see Georgie was hurt.

I started watching family fizz part way through the time they spent in Gran Canaria, I liked that they seemed genuine compared to families like the Ingham family, they were swimming in gifts every christmas. They did fairly normal daily vlogs, the girls going to school and so on but it was interesting seeing them live in a foreign country. I watched them pretty everyday untill they first started travelling to places like LA and slowly their videos seemed less and less genuine and I only watch when I have absolutely nothing better to do. I'm wondering whether Mia will do her GCSE's, I have a feeling she won't. I feel like she's really relying on youtube always being a thing and an option which may not be the case in 5 years time. Both her and Sienna seems mature for their ages, well mannered and smart but I do worry that's going to go to waste. Mia could be so much more creative with her content if she wanted to be and I really hope Sienna keeps growing up the way she currently is

we saw a glimspe of goergies parents from a past vlog, and they just looked like two old conservative looking parents, so emotional abuse maybe, but they don't look like the sort that would lead her to take drugs, but possibly she rebelled as a teenager and met darren who was trouble and got her addicted to drugs and then her parents probably disowned her from the shame so she herself had nothing to do with them as much. But then they say drug addiction...you think instantly Heroin, coke, you know the dark stuff, but they could have just been taking fitness pills or something and wanted to make their lives seem troubled so they appear like they came from some deep hole and made it it big time. lol

we saw a glimspe of goergies parents from a past vlog, and they just looked like two old conservative looking parents, so emotional abuse maybe, but they don't look like the sort that would lead her to take drugs, but possibly she rebelled as a teenager and met darren who was trouble and got her addicted to drugs and then her parents probably disowned her from the shame so she herself had nothing to do with them as much. But then they say drug addiction...you think instantly Heroin, coke, you know the dark stuff, but they could have just been taking fitness pills or something and wanted to make their lives seem troubled so they appear like they came from some deep hole and made it it big time. lol
Georgie definitely rebelled after years of being stuck under Jehovah's Witness rules. I think she got into drink and drugs before she met Darren, probably met Darren through it and then they both decided to sort their lives out... How bad their addictions were, I don't think anyone will ever know. They could just be milking it a little as it gives a better back story.

Fair play to them for turning their lives around (I know how hard that can be, from personal experience). However - I think they're at risk of the girls doing the same one day. Rebelling. They're lifestyle isn't the "norm", just like Georgie's Jehovah's Witness upbringing isn't. They need to be careful, I think.

Reactions: 1
I think there is a lot more to Darren than we see on their Vlogs, he can be very moody and quite snappy with the girls. I have a feeling Karma will be a handful as she grows up and not as placid as Sienna, I think having two close together is lovely when the are older but hard work, and Karma may well get jealous not having Georgie to herself as she will still be too young to understand that the baby will need to take priority!

Reactions: 4
How did people find out about Georgie being raised as a Jehovah's witness?
I think she spoke about it in her 'I got married at 18' and '16 and pregnant' videos briefly as well, basically that she got married due to religious pressure from her mum's side of the family. She said they were strict Christians who didn't believe in living together until married.

I think she spoke about it in her 'I got married at 18' and '16 and pregnant' videos briefly as well, basically that she got married due to religious pressure from her mum's side of the family. She said they were strict Christians who didn't believe in living together until married.
Her sister Harriett has also spoken about it.

I noticed something a while ago in one of their challenges. it was the "ignoring our parents for 24 hours" one, just before the challenge ended and Mia and Sienna stopped ignoring them I heard Mia shout "yeah we're ready" I'm guessing that part was supposed to be cut out, I commented about it on their instagram and that part in the video was later cut out. There's a jump cut at around 16:36.

Reactions: 2
Darren used to do drugs?!

im confused i thought fizz fam were vegans but just watched their vlog and mia is buying cola bottle sweets which presume contain gelatin they may of been vegan but i doubt mia had time to check

new thread idea
the tesla is gone and cover your ears shes burst into a song

Last edited:
I just watched the new video, I don't get why they guessed in dollars and not pounds, It seems like they're trying to be more American?

Reactions: 2
Georgie was alcoholic and then apparently when she met Darren they both changed there lives for a positive together

I’m assuming that Dubai is relatively gelatine free and so the sweets will be vegan?
I know my friend who is Muslim buys loads of sweets when she goes to Dubai as gelatine free due to being a Muslim country.

Reactions: 3
I’m assuming that Dubai is relatively gelatine free and so the sweets will be vegan?
I know my friend who is Muslim buys loads of sweets when she goes to Dubai as gelatine free due to being a Muslim country.
thanks for clarifying that bumblebee i dont really know much about dubai culture so i apoligise

I just watched the new video, I don't get why they guessed in dollars and not pounds, It seems like they're trying to be more American?
They said - it’s because Mia knew what the Dubai currency was in pounds but didn’t know what it was converted to dollars. So she could guess without cheating

im confused i thought fizz fam were vegans but just watched their vlog and mia is buying cola bottle sweets which presume contain gelatin they may of been vegan but i doubt mia had time to check

new thread idea
the tesla is gone and cover your ears shes burst into a song
Every few pages someone makes a comment like this 🙈 you get this a lot when you’re vegan and I’m not being rude but it gets a bit frustrating. They’re vegan, so they’re obviously vegan sweets 🤷🏻‍♀️ They probably know what brands are gelatine free so don’t need to check them every time and can just quickly grab them off the shelf

I agree the challenges are so boring now. I much preferred their old videos. The only thing on YouTube now is challenge videos - at least do an actual challenge, like climb Mount Everest for charity, not just spending money/eating 🙄

Last edited:
Did anyone watch Mia's alphabetical order challenge video? Somebody correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure makeup comes before maths alphabetically, not the other way around....

Reactions: 5
Did anyone watch Mia's alphabetical order challenge video? Somebody correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure makeup comes before maths alphabetically, not the other way around....
That's a bit nit picky. She made a mistake. I didn't always get the alphabetical order of things right at 14.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.