Family Fizz - The Fizz Fam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
darren fizz used to say we dont own a car as we dont like materialistic things well a 65 inch tv is definatly materialistic if it was for purpose then they would of had a smaller tv this family has become misguided and the cracks are showing they cant keep this farsad up much longer of being a really nice familly that do no wrong

• Wow
Reactions: 10
darren fizz used to say we dont own a car as we dont like materialistic things well a 65 inch tv is definatly materialistic if it was for purpose then they would of had a smaller tv this family has become misguided and the cracks are showing they cant keep this farsad up much longer of being a really nice familly that do no wrong

Youā€™re right. They seem to think theyā€™re more virtuous than other YTbers whereas theyā€™re as greedy and materialistic as they come.
I thought this it makes it seem pretty much pointless by now, I feel like Christmas is the only time of the year this family wont spend stupid amounts of money to be honest lol x x
Itā€™s very hypercritical!
FF ā€œLook how wonderful we are not getting sucked into Christmas consumerismā€
Also FF ā€œLook at us and our no budget designer shopping spreeā€ x repeat infinity šŸ˜ƒ

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I kinda get eating disorder vibes off Mia...

Not that she has one at the moment but I could see one developing for sure

(coming from someone in recovery)

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I kinda get eating disorder vibes off Mia...

Not that she has one at the moment but I could see one developing for sure

(coming from someone in recovery)
Iā€™ve said this for a long time too šŸ˜˜

The minimal gifts for Christmas were 1000% because they get attention for it, like the reverse of the Inghamā€™s.
But they still get quite a bit, sure Mia got a G7x last year.
Theyā€™re always buying things when they need them anyway. Phones and laptops and bedroom makeovers. They buy clothes as ā€œchallengesā€
Theyā€™re no different to any other family on youtube they just spin it differently.
I hadnā€™t watched them for months, I think I saw one or two uploads the last time they moved, oh and they the click bait ā€œkarma stopped breathingā€ upload.
Obviously to help other people šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
I canā€™t take how fake they are. And I do believe Darren is behind it all.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I just feel like the house has no love in it, Iā€™m not saying it has to be really messy or have loads of stuff but it looks like a holiday house not a family home. Also they look like they have a false smile on, I just feel like they arenā€™t genuinely happy.

The view is beautiful though.

Reactions: 5
I just feel like the house has no love in it, Iā€™m not saying it has to be really messy or have loads of stuff but it looks like a holiday house not a family home. Also they look like they have a false smile on, I just feel like they arenā€™t genuinely happy.

Exactly, youd expect to see bits of Karma places, blankets, clothes, toys ect but there was nothing. That house is no place for a baby and can you imagine having to clean little handprints off all them windows?!

Reactions: 1
For me itā€™s not a country I want would to be bring three girls up as strong independent women šŸ™„

Agree with everything everyone says.

Have they actually bought it or are they renting?

Reactions: 7
For me itā€™s not a country I want would to be bring three girls up as strong independent women šŸ™„

Agree with everything everyone says.

Have they actually bought it or are they renting?
Iā€™m assuming renting? They may be getting good money off YouTube but I donā€™t think theyā€™ve got enough money to outright buy somewhere like that especially when they are splashing the cash all the time

Reactions: 4
I like the Norris nuts. But again money have become the most important thing. How many challenged have they done now involving money

when in LA they went to the Apple shop and got what they wanted.

i will never understand veganism. You donā€™t kill a cow for milk, a chicken for an egg etc. And a cow lactated for as long as the milk is pumped. They do NOT take the calf away. [emoji23][emoji23] the eggs from a chicken are not fertilised. Therefore are not living.

you tube wonā€™t last forever

exactly. Itā€™s not right
itā€™s more to do with the treatment of animals than the animal itself. most eggs come from battery farms and cows are continuously kept pregnant so they can be breast feeding. i know you can buy free range eggs but they only make up maybe 25% of the total produced.

if people stop buying the food in the first place, it means the food industry has to provide less.

also some people do it for a moral viewpoint, knowing that no animals were harmed in the making (besides all the humans who have to slave away earning next to nothing)

iā€™m not a vegan/vegetarian but thatā€™s just what iā€™ve picked up on from other comments and reading.

Reactions: 2

I guess its an improvement from the place they were staying before (it looked like a hotel?) but I agree, its a bit bland as they can't exactly hang things up and customise it much (or probably just wouldn't bother).

Didn't they say ages ago that they wanted another kid in the future? I wonder how that would work with all of this living/travelling around. I imagine they would want the child to be born in the UK.

Reactions: 1

Yel

I quite like the flat šŸ˜†, it's empty and like a hotel but I don't have children. I'd never want to live in Dubai though, although the thought of an annoying neighbour going to prison for loud music is tempting. 1m wouldn't buy much in London or Manhattan but I'd rather go there.

Dubai give away so much to infuencers for pr. This flat wouldn't have cost much at all to chuck up - relative to market price. Could they have been gifted a lease for a couple of years?

Reactions: 2
I like the Norris nuts. But again money have become the most important thing. How many challenged have they done now involving money

when in LA they went to the Apple shop and got what they wanted.

i will never understand veganism. You donā€™t kill a cow for milk, a chicken for an egg etc. And a cow lactated for as long as the milk is pumped. They do NOT take the calf away. šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ the eggs from a chicken are not fertilised. Therefore are not living.

you tube wonā€™t last forever

exactly. Itā€™s not right
My daughter has been a strict vegetarian for over 2 years now so no meat or gelatin and she says she feels much healthier for it plus she loves animals and doesnā€™t think itā€™s fair that they donā€™t get a choice. Sheā€™d like to go full vegan but is going to wait until she is older. She has done a lot of research into both subjects. Obviously they do not kill the cows/chickens etc for eggs or milk, but it is more the overall welfare of the animal.
Calfā€™s are sometimes taken from their mothers very young and the cow is given hormones to keep up milk supply not to
Mention having to be milked constantly.
Chickens naturally would only lay approx 12 eggs a year however they are then injected with hormones so they produce more which must be awful TBH. Once the chicken canā€™t produce any more eggs they are then killed.

Iā€™m a meat eater but am slowly trying vegetarian options as I am beginning to understand her reasons

Reactions: 8
Iā€™m assuming renting? They may be getting good money off YouTube but I donā€™t think theyā€™ve got enough money to outright buy somewhere like that especially when they are splashing the cash all the time
i agree dubai is expensive to live in i doubt they get that much off yt when they only post 2 or 3 times a week i no they get alot in ad revenue hence the 4 ads per video upload but not enough to say they could buy an out right home thats why i have ad blocker installed cant be bothered with the constant ads on videos its annoying

can you imagine the cost on the economy if every one went vegan ... i dont mind vegetarians but like religion i dont like it being forced upon me and people making me feel guilty for eating meat i am fully aware of where meat comes from but like others i choose to be ignorant i dont like the thought of annimals being killed but when it comes nicely packaged i dont think about it like i said im ignorant i get what georgie is trying to do but i feel as though shes forcing her views on people

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.