Family Fizz - The Fizz Fam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Karma not breathing and the Ariana Grande thing we’re really lowest of the low and people would have been apoplectic with rage if the Inghams had done either of those things. (Not to want to sound like an Ingham fan but I just don’t understand how people can view 2 equally greedy and morally corrupt families so differently!).
ANEM! Well said! My thoughts exactly. People constantly make excuses because they like someone more.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I first came on these forums as wanted to give my opinion about the Inghams, and somebody suggested I look up the Fizz Family. I could only take watching half a video. I found them even more annoying. First he was talking with his luminous teeth and I was cringing how annoying he was, and then the mother was taking while doing a close up on her face. I nearly turned off but waited to see the kids, and the way they thought what they were doing was normal seemed disturbing.
Although if both of them haven't given up work to film their children for youtube every day like the Inghams, then they would seem more normal to me.

Reactions: 1
Totally agree with you allthatjazz - there’s thousands of kids now being exploited by their parents for money. Who knows if the money being made is actually going into the bank accounts of the kids making the money but these kids are having their childhoods plastered all over the internet for countless strangers to ogle at them, many of the kids being too young to give consent to their most private moments being out on line for views. The industry needs regulation just like tv or film and parents should face consequences if they ignore those rules.
As for Fizz Fam they have completely sold out - the minute they started making big bucks all their morals went out of the window. The way they aggressively flogged their TOBY merchandise last year not to mention the endless click bait when Georgie was pregnant - then there’s the countless inappropriate videos featuring Mia purely done with the guaranteed views of pervs in mind...what always astounds mr is when somebody can happily slate the Inghams then do so by using the Fizz Fam as an example of how it should be done! They’re every bit as bad!!
Family vlogging involving children under 18 should be banned, period!
I don’t care how ‘nice’ ‘down to earth’ ‘less money hungry’ the parents seem to be they are ALL as bad as one another!
Their kids are simply cash cows expected to work at a drop of a hat, whilst the ditzy parents reap the rewards.
Oh and don’t get me started on the new craze of having babies for views! (yes bringing a child into an already overpopulated world, literally pimping it out the moment its conceived seems to be the ‘in’ thing now regardless of whether this child was wanted or not. Yes the Inghams spring to mind.

Reactions: 8
I first came on these forums as wanted to give my opinion about the Inghams, and somebody suggested I look up the Fizz Family. I could only take watching half a video. I found them even more annoying. First he was talking with his luminous teeth and I was cringing how annoying he was, and then the mother was taking while doing a close up on her face. I nearly turned off but waited to see the kids, and the way they thought what they were doing was normal seemed disturbing.
Although if both of them haven't given up work to film their children for youtube every day like the Inghams, then they would seem more normal to me.
I think that was me!
I don’t know if either of them had a job before YT...can’t recall seeing it mentioned - I think Georgie did body building but I’m sure others here may know. I believe they were both drug addicts pre YT which may account for lack of job history.

Reactions: 3
I think that was me!
I don’t know if either of them had a job before YT...can’t recall seeing it mentioned - I think Georgie did body building but I’m sure others here may know. I believe they were both drug addicts pre YT which may account for lack of job history.
I heard that about them being ex drug users but I wasn't sure I believed it or not! I wonder if all their new found money would have them back to their own ways??? its got to be so difficult living life in the public eye!!!

Just watched there house tour. The view is stunning but the house is clinical. You'd never think 3 children lived there. The 'play area' for karma and Sienna reminded me of something you'd find in a doctor's surgery waiting room.
Both the girls bedrooms were so bare, I know they said they're planning to do them up but I doubt they'll get much more than a desk.
Apart from the small amount of toys and the high chair you'd never know a baby lived there.
They are ruining them 3 girls. How many of these houses/bedrooms ect have they had and then just ditched when they got bored. Too many in my opinion.
I was reading in a magazine the other day that a country a child has lived longest in is classed as their home country. So what country do Karma and Sienna call home? It's just such a sad and lonely way to live in my opinion.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Just watched there house tour. The view is stunning but the house is clinical. You'd never think 3 children lived there. The 'play area' for karma and Sienna reminded me of something you'd find in a doctor's surgery waiting room.
Both the girls bedrooms were so bare, I know they said they're planning to do them up but I doubt they'll get much more than a desk.
Apart from the small amount of toys and the high chair you'd never know a baby lived there.
They are ruining them 3 girls. How many of these houses/bedrooms ect have they had and then just ditched when they got bored. Too many in my opinion.
I was reading in a magazine the other day that a country a child has lived longest in is classed as their home country. So what country do Karma and Sienna call home? It's just such a sad and lonely way to live in my opinion.
Is there a way to watch without giving them revenue?

I don't like their new house either I mean yes, the view is undeniably beautiful but your right, Its not like children live there at all which is a shame, I know children don't need 101 toys (I say that surrounded by toys haha!!) but come on more than a handful at least.

I wouldn't of brought a house in Dubai either because of their laws especially when it comes to women and its a house of young girls!!
just seems bizarre to me to be honest, their video and photograph laws seem very strict too.
dress code is also very strict and that includes visitors also, I wonder if this is why they got married?
you aren't allowed to live there in the same house as a couple unless you're married.

Mia has wore revealing clothing in the past which is obviously her choice but she wont be able to do this anymore either which I guess is a small sacrifice however the laws don't mess around there. I think it was a bold decision based on the fact they have all daughters just my opinion!

also being gay is illegal so they can't exactly stay fizzy & be yourself if its bloody illegal to be so (if one of them were ever to want to be in a same sex relationship that is)
It goes against their whole thing no???

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
I am sick of the videos involving money. The stupid challenges. All involving spending. Kids also need a stable life. Not moving every few months. Their education is going to be shocking. It’s juts sad when money rules. They are obviously dripping with it.

I’ve been watching them on and off since the Gran Canaria vlogs. I prefer their old content which was much more about vlogging and less about all these stupid challenges. We want to know about them and their day to day lives not the challenges that have been done so many times already. I think they are brilliant parents, they really turned their lives around from being on drugs etc to adopting a healthy lifestyle when she got pregnant with Sienna. Their story is inspirational- a lot of you tubers would gloss over the bad stuff but I like it that they share this stuff. The only thing I have an issue with is the constant moving ☹ Soon as they have settled somewhere and Sienna is settled in school they have an announcement to make.. I dread it! “We’re off to LA!! Gran Canaria! England! Brighton! Dubai! It must be so unsettling for them and can be seen in the fact they don’t have friends. So sad as they are such lovely girls!
Totally agree. I don’t watch any challenge vlogs from any family.

I am sick of the videos involving money. The stupid challenges. All involving spending. Kids also need a stable life. Not moving every few months. Their education is going to be shocking. It’s juts sad when money rules. They are obviously dripping with it.

Totally agree. I don’t watch any challenge vlogs from any family.
They where on drugs???

Reactions: 4

Totally agree. I don’t wat h any challenge vlogs from any family.
I was shocked at both the anything you draw we will buy challenge and the anything you can carry we will buy challenge too!!
when they first started them kids would of only got a one thing or something out of respect they've changed now!!

• Sad
Reactions: 4
They have copied quite a few of the Norris nuts ideas now ;(
I like the Norris nuts. But again money have become the most important thing. How many challenged have they done now involving money
I was shocked at both the anything you draw we will buy challenge and the anything you can carry we will buy challenge too!!
when they first started them kids would of only got a one thing or something out of respect they've changed now!!
when in LA they went to the Apple shop and got what they wanted.
They did a vlog where they went to the doctors and got their bloods done to show everyone like you that they are healthy, their vitamins and minerals all come back within ideal range apart from Mia who was out of range in something I think B12 - she had over the upper end of the range so fab. They showed the results and everything. I am not a vegan but I can see that there is 100% a way to do it and get all the vitamins, proteins etc that you need... people need to educate themselves before saying stuff like their kids will be nutritionally deficient etc
i will never understand veganism. You don’t kill a cow for milk, a chicken for an egg etc. And a cow lactated for as long as the milk is pumped. They do NOT take the calf away. 😂😂 the eggs from a chicken are not fertilised. Therefore are not living.
Well I’d disagree with you about them being brilliant parents. They’re pimping out their children’s childhoods for views and £££.

A brilliant parent would give them stability, allow them the opportunity to form friendships, get a good education, not use thumbnails to lure pedos to perv on their teenage daughter and not lose all sense of their morals for the lure of making easy money.
you tube won’t last forever
They are really going to f*ck up those girls. I feel so sorry for them. No normality at all, no stability, no home, no education, no peers & no idea where they are going to be (performing) from one week to the next. 😟😟😟
exactly. It’s not right

• Sad
Reactions: 7
God they’ve become so vulgar with money.
That apartment is undeniably beautiful, the view is stunning, but it’s a “flat pack” penthouse. A million others all the same.
It’s so far from where they started.
The kids are becoming obnoxious. I liked that sienna chose a notebook but did she really 🤔 the other 3 definitely didn’t hold back.
They’re passing these big purchases off as “challenges” and it’s tacky as anything.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Im so glad others see through them!!!
I have a 6 year old who has even said why do they spend loads of money all the time
she loves the Norris Nuts though she hasn't noticed their recent love of spending yet but she often is laughing hysterically at them

Had a nose at the apartment online. Apparently worth over £1m 🥺 they're raking it in. Very materialistic nowadays. However, I still think they'll stick with the minimal gifts at birthdays and Christmas (one thing I actually do like about them).

Had a nose at the apartment online. Apparently worth over £1m 🥺 they're raking it in. Very materialistic nowadays. However, I still think they'll stick with the minimal gifts at birthdays and Christmas (one thing I actually do like about them).
There is minimal gifts and then there is them. They don't get them girls hardly anything. They should atleast go by the motto of "something they want, something they need, something to wear and something to read."

Reactions: 6
Is the minimal birthday & Christmas present thing connected to Georgie’s upbringing as a Jehovah Witness do you think?

What’s the point in taking that approach if they can have whatever they want the rest of the year in “challenge” shopping videos? 🙂

Reactions: 6
Is the minimal birthday & Christmas present thing connected to Georgie’s upbringing as a Jehovah Witness do you think?

What’s the point in taking that approach if they can have whatever they want the rest of the year in “challenge” shopping videos? 🙂
I thought this it makes it seem pretty much pointless by now, I feel like Christmas is the only time of the year this family wont spend stupid amounts of money to be honest lol x x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.