Family Fizz - The Fizz Fam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ha 😂😂 yeh the baby wouldn’t even care the brand of the socks

How quick will it be before karma grows out or ruins them, if your going to get Gucci actually get something that will last
Wasn’t that their whole outlook not too long ago?
Buying more expensive things that will last rather than pissing money away on needless things that will only get used once or twice.
Thought that was their whole ‘minimalism’ lifestyle.

Though I suppose whatever brings in the views 💰
Not the first of their values they’ve abandoned anyway.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Wasn’t that their whole outlook not too long ago?
Buying more expensive things that will last rather than pissing money away on needless things that will only get used once or twice.
Thought that was their whole ‘minimalism’ lifestyle.

Though I suppose whatever brings in the views 💰
Not the first of their values they’ve abandoned anyway.
I feel like a lot of Youtubers/influencers are doing the whole 'buying expensive things that will last' thing, but still not supporting ethical brands so it seems stupid. Rhiannon Ashlee is another who has been doing this. Surely if you're going to 'invest' in brands/pieces, it'd be better to support ethical brands or small businesses than to buy something from the higher end of the high street, or something just cos its designer?

Reactions: 1
Ha 😂😂 yeh the baby wouldn’t even care the brand of the socks

How quick will it be before karma grows out or ruins them, if your going to get Gucci actually get something that will last
Yeah but it’s got to fit in the small case when they move on otherwise in the charity shop or bin it goes.

Totally agree! You can say a lot about Sarah and Chris but at least their girls have roots, a place to call home, regular schooling.

Seems to me with these inappropriate vlogs Darren wants the pervs to believe Mia is sexually active / available.
i would hardly call what the inghams have as regular school since they always seem to be on holiday but i see where you’re coming from

Reactions: 2
i would hardly call what the inghams have as regular school since they always seem to be on holiday but i see where you’re coming from
Well it is the national curriculum that they are studying and they are in school probably 90% attendance. That is better than many kids who go to school. So they are doing something right they could if wanted take them out and bugger off but yet they stay.
As much as we do not like to give them credit they do seem to want to keep them in school even though life would be easier if they where not.
Why is that?

Reactions: 4
Well it is the national curriculum that they are studying and they are in school probably 90% attendance. That is better than many kids who go to school. So they are doing something right they could if wanted take them out and bugger off but yet they stay.
As much as we do not like to give them credit they do seem to want to keep them in school even though life would be easier if they where not.
Why is that?
they definitely didn’t want them staying in a state school. i guess they want a genuine education for their children. i remember in the early days, they never relied on youtube as a stable income as chris had his job at the airport. i don’t know if he still does because i don’t follow them or their trash forum anymore but unlike the fizz fam who never had a stable job (georgie’s modelling was never a stable career to support a family), they’re doing something right.

This family is creepy and the parents just use their children to save them from claiming benefits. Their untalented waste of humans who fake it to make it. They stole their kids futures to make a quick buck

• Sad
Reactions: 7
As much as I think Mia's videos are totally inappropriate, the pictures my daughter shows me of how her girls act and dress at her school these sorts of videos don't really surprise me anymore.

Full make up, skin tight clothes and doing inappropriate poses for the gram all at the age of 12/13/14 seems to be what a lot of these young girls are into these days.

• Sad
Apparently Darren and Georgie have told Sienna the truth about Santa/the Tooth Fairy. This really annoys me. If anything, out of all the YouTube kids I watch, she is the most innocent and has the best imagination. Why change this? Just let her find out herself when she is older. It is perfectly normal for a child to believe in these things and to take that away just ruins the magic. She's 7!! What happened to 'treasure others, be yourself'? Probably disappeared because they were too busy travelling the world.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
As much as I think Mia's videos are totally inappropriate, the pictures my daughter shows me of how her girls act and dress at her school these sorts of videos don't really surprise me anymore.

Full make up, skin tight clothes and doing inappropriate poses for the gram all at the age of 12/13/14 seems to be what a lot of these young girls are into these days.
I go to a school that has a uniform but when I see a lot of people out of school they have tiny skirts, tiny tshirts and a lot of people look like they have caked makeup on, but Mia is over the top.

Apparently Darren and Georgie have told Sienna the truth about Santa/the Tooth Fairy. This really annoys me. If anything, out of all the YouTube kids I watch, she is the most innocent and has the best imagination. Why change this? Just let her find out herself when she is older. It is perfectly normal for a child to believe in these things and to take that away just ruins the magic. She's 7!! What happened to 'treasure others, be yourself'? Probably disappeared because they were too busy travelling the world.
That makes me so sad. Does it hurt for her to believe?!

• Sad
It adds so much magic to childhood. I remember every Christmas until about age 10/11 I would get so excited on Christmas Eve knowing Santa was coming. It is the small things she will miss out on now. Putting the stocking out, mince pie and carrot for the reindeer, the excitement of whether the tooth fairy is going to leave her money etc. She is such a sweet girl and I feel so sad for her knowing that is now gone.

• Sad
My SIL is the same. She thinks it's lying to your child if you tell them Santa ect is real. I don't get it though because she's very religious. Children see santa every Christmas in and around shopping centres but they never see God. 🤷

Sorry if this offends anyone, just my opinion!

I had to unsubscribe from this lot, they’re getting more and more pretentious. Darren grinds my gears saying that they don’t have family, when they very clearly do. Harriette (Georgie’s sister) seems to dote on her nieces.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Mum waited until I was 11 to tell me about Santa.
I knew at 9
But she loved how magic Christmas was and wanted to keep that magic for me.
However my mates parents told him santa wasn't real at 5 which we thought was awful

• Sad
I used to really like Fizz family. But the last few months they make me want to Chunder. How can you talk about being vegan but live in Dubai.. a place made out of metal and plastic with barely any wildlife. And then, walk round in designer glasses, that costs thousands of pounds, and in clothes made in Indian sweat shops. I do all of these things (apart from the glasses) because its what I can afford, and I don't live vegan because I like dairy to much, but I don't preach about lifestyles and living a wholesome life TOBY etc. They are sadly fake now, and like the flashy life, at the expense of their kids and everybody else. They are becoming more and more like the scabby Inghams daily.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Has anyone watched last to stop eating pizza win $10,000, I’m sorry but I think that is way to much to win and also they said whoever won gets to choose what country they go to. That’s just ridiculous

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Has anyone watched last to stop eating pizza win $10,000, I’m sorry but I think that is way to much to win and also they said whoever won gets to choose what country they go to. That’s just ridiculous
What country they go too? That's ridiculous! I haven't watched but I expect Darren won which is what they probably expected?

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.