Family Fizz - The Fizz Fam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Leaving Brighton to travel the world with a newborn baby was probably never going to work out well.

Reactions: 5
Leaving Brighton to travel the world with a newborn baby was probably never going to work out well.
Agreed, I don't think travelling with a baby is really ideal tbh. I get they want to ride the Youtube train whilst its there, but it would've made more sense to wait until she's a bit older.

Reactions: 2
Mia seemed really upset and concerned in that video. Seeing her reaction to listening to the story broke my heart a little.

I really do hope they actually took Karma to be checked over, but the vibe I got from the video is that they didn't... As a parent myself, I would have been straight on the phone to the doctor's/hospital.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
That 'trying to look 18' video made me so uncomfortable...I get its just a 'challenge' but I don't think kids should be trying to look older or grow up too soon. Plus if there's any paedos watching her channel...yikes.

• Sad
That 'trying to look 18' video made me so uncomfortable...I get its just a 'challenge' but I don't think kids should be trying to look older or grow up too soon. Plus if there's any paedos watching her channel...yikes.
Exactly I also did not even know it was a challenge the girl is 14? She acts way above her age. Why her parents knowing what is surrounding the internet at the moment would allow this is beyond me. They are not parenting her they are friending her. I feel she needs grounding by her parents before it’s to late.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
My daughter used to watch this family until they pulled Sienna out of school and decided to travel and then she lost all interest. It was around the time they had just done her bedroom out and the poor kid had to say oh ok. She looked gutted to be leaving her little life behind.

• Sad
Exactly I also did not even know it was a challenge the girl is 14? She acts way above her age. Why her parents knowing what is surrounding the internet at the moment would allow this is beyond me. They are not parenting her they are friending her. I feel she needs grounding by her parents before it’s to late.
I don't think its an actual challenge going about but I meant more in the way that she was just doing it for the video and not as a 'I'd actually leave the house like this' type of thing. (Although I have seen 14 years old that wear that much make up before which is mad)

I don't think its an actual challenge going about but I meant more in the way that she was just doing it for the video and not as a 'I'd actually leave the house like this' type of thing. (Although I have seen 14 years old that wear that much make up before which is mad)
I just don’t get it I literally was still playing with my barbie dolls at that age. I know things change but as a parent to actively encourage it I just find odd.

I just don’t get it I literally was still playing with my barbie dolls at that age. I know things change but as a parent to actively encourage it I just find odd.
I don't either. I remember I started wearing make up and dying/straightening my hair at 13 for school out of anxiety as it seemed like everyone else was doing it. My parents really didn't want to and looking back I wish I hadn't and don't know why I even bothered...could've had a lie in instead. 😂

Saying that I do think Mia seems a sweet girl with a good head on her shoulders, and like she doesn't try to look older on the regular. I just worry as her fanbase is around the same age as her I imagine, so I hope they don't see it and think oh maybe I'll try to look older for something too.

I don't either. I remember I started wearing make up and dying/straightening my hair at 13 for school out of anxiety as it seemed like everyone else was doing it. My parents really didn't want to and looking back I wish I hadn't and don't know why I even bothered...could've had a lie in instead. 😂

Saying that I do think Mia seems a sweet girl with a good head on her shoulders, and like she doesn't try to look older on the regular. I just worry as her fanbase is around the same age as her I imagine, so I hope they don't see it and think oh maybe I'll try to look older for something too.
Yes luckily she is young looking and although her heart is in the right place she has a huge fan base with very little adult guidance she does seem in control of her content.

Reactions: 2
I watched the upload about karma going unconscious.
I’m calling bullshit. I absolutely believe she got herself worked up into such a state she struggled to breathe but Darren was doing the MOST to make that sound dramatic, I don’t think Georgia finds it as easy to lie as he does and she looks uncomfortable with his clear exaggeration.
I assume they had no content to upload so went with a very hammed up story for dramatic effect

• Angry
Reactions: 7
When my daughter was around 13 months old she held her breath in temper (I had brought her in from playing outside to have dinner) she went limp in my arms as. I panicked it only lasted a second or 2 but I took her straight to be checked out. She was fine and never did it again but it was so scary. I really hope they got karma checked over after it happened

They literally googled a diagnosis and didn't take her to the hospital just to be checked over. Any worried parent would be straight in the car on the way to see a Doctor no matter where they are in the world.

I tried to watch this but gave up after Georgie said "we want to share this, cos you guys are our friends" accompanied with a eye roll to the side. Looked more like a lie than being sarcastic.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I watched the upload about karma going unconscious.
I’m calling bullshit. I absolutely believe she got herself worked up into such a state she struggled to breathe but Darren was doing the MOST to make that sound dramatic, I don’t think Georgia finds it as easy to lie as he does and she looks uncomfortable with his clear exaggeration.
I assume they had no content to upload so went with a very hammed up story for dramatic effect
Ohh the drama im thinking you are reading my mind or I yours every time I go to say something you have already said it with the exact same opinions. :LOL:
Yes, I agree this was hard to watch I used to really enjoy watching these but now things have changed the one about calling our jobs that we don't have annoyed me I know it was just for fun but for some reason it did.
But then the palace that they stayed in after the honeymoon that was so bad they had to stop working:mad:.
That was disgraceful and showed their complete lack of what life in the real world is like.
Imagine "oh hi boss sorry can't make it today got a broken dishwasher and a few tiles and a scorched splashback" :ROFLMAO:
My kids laugh when Darren says oh I'm working on lots of projects meaning I'm sitting debating on either Sienna control our day or 24 hours in the garden for our next video. What a pair of planks sorry can't think of another word.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I refuse to watch them anymore, they’re no better than any other youtube family, the only difference is they build their “brand” on the back of being a vegan/fitness channel, they had fans that believed they had morals and supported the message they were sending out. 😂 but they’ve slowly became one of the worst “family channels” around. They don’t have merchandise they have positive messages to share with their fizzfam 🙄 it’s just gonna cost ya to be positive 🤷‍♀️
The click bait title on this one dragged me in I’m ashamed to say.
Darren could tell you night was day and make it sound believable. I keep saying it I get such a bad feeling from him. Georgia isn’t so natural when it comes to lying, she’s shifty, stumbling over her words and looking in all directions.

Mia sounds Helium-American. That’s not a thing but it is now.
The day they took sienna out of school and moved to soulless LA was the last time I watched them. that kid needs to be with others IN education. I’m not saying anything against home schooling but she has the personality that needs to be in a classroom learning and interacting with others.
Not shopping in supermarkets for the next 24hr challenge.
Rant over 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I refuse to watch them anymore, they’re no better than any other youtube family, the only difference is they build their “brand” on the back of being a vegan/fitness channel, they had fans that believed they had morals and supported the message they were sending out. 😂 but they’ve slowly became one of the worst “family channels” around. They don’t have merchandise they have positive messages to share with their fizzfam 🙄 it’s just gonna cost ya to be positive 🤷‍♀️
The click bait title on this one dragged me in I’m ashamed to say.
Darren could tell you night was day and make it sound believable. I keep saying it I get such a bad feeling from him. Georgia isn’t so natural when it comes to lying, she’s shifty, stumbling over her words and looking in all directions.

Mia sounds Helium-American. That’s not a thing but it is now.
The day they took sienna out of school and moved to soulless LA was the last time I watched them. that kid needs to be with others IN education. I’m not saying anything against home schooling but she has the personality that needs to be in a classroom learning and interacting with others.
Not shopping in supermarkets for the next 24hr challenge.
Rant over 😉
THIS! THIS! THIS! A Thounsand times This! Never understand why some put FF up against The Minghams as in “this is how you should be doing it...” allegations aside, I think FF are worse. Their descent from the morals they had to the money grabbers they’ve become is far greater in my book.

• Heart
I refuse to watch them anymore, they’re no better than any other youtube family, the only difference is they build their “brand” on the back of being a vegan/fitness channel, they had fans that believed they had morals and supported the message they were sending out.
Exactly this, it's the same reason why I can't stand Naomi Smart. They hold themselves to a higher standard, but they never let ethics get in the way of a payday. Merch is nothing more than just a typeface and they try to pretend it's expensive because it's ethical, when it's not at all.

"We've created a movement" :rolleyes:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.