Family Fizz - The Fizz Fam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone seen tonight's video? I hope they sit Sienna down properly and talk to her seriously about why it is wrong to take photos of people without them knowing, especially when they are getting changed.
To be fair, I think Georgie will have done. Georgie didn't seem impressed when she saw them, so I'm sure words were had.

Reactions: 2
I'm actually really glad Georgie said that to Sienna on camera - no one is perfect and I think viewers will find them much more relatable knowing the children get told off/disciplined as well (unlike the Inghams who just delete what they don't want others to see).

Reactions: 6
I don't see why Darren and Georgie haven't taken Karma to see an actual doctor. Googling the symptoms is all well and good until something more serious happens in the middle of the night and you have no transport, then you realise google and NHS advice was wrong. Just be safe rather than sorry guys.

Reactions: 3
I don't see why Darren and Georgie haven't taken Karma to see an actual doctor. Googling the symptoms is all well and good until something more serious happens in the middle of the night and you have no transport, then you realise google and NHS advice was wrong. Just be safe rather than sorry guys.
What happened?

This is the first time I have commented on this family on here. I have mentioned in passing when people say how wonderful they are compared to the Inghams that all family vloggers need banning. They are pimping their kids out. After watching that video just then about Karma going unconscious I think they are every bit as bad as the Inghams. If your child has been unconscious even once you do not fkin rely on Dr. Google to diagnose them. Are they really that thick that they don't realise that Karma could have anything wrong with her that only a medical professional would be able to tell. I am sorry but no, no excuses! That is total neglect not to get her checked out the first time it happened. Perhaps if they spent more than 5 minutes in one place they might be known to a GP surgery.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
This is the first time I have commented on this family on here. I have mentioned in passing when people say how wonderful they are compared to the Inghams that all family vloggers need banning. They are pimping their kids out. After watching that video just then about Karma going unconscious I think they are every bit as bad as the Inghams. If your child has been unconscious even once you do not fkin rely on Dr. Google to diagnose them. Are they really that thick that they don't realise that Karma could have anything wrong with her that only a medical professional would be able to tell. I am sorry but no, no excuses! That is total neglect not to get her checked out the first time it happened. Perhaps if they spent more than 5 minutes in one place they might be known to a GP surgery.
Totally agree.

Reactions: 1
It’s so beyond irresponsible it’s practically child endangerment and neglect. My daughter had a febrile convulsion when she was about 13 months old, and even though my husband IS a doctor, we still took her to the hospital to get checked - just in case.

Reactions: 8
It’s so beyond irresponsible it’s practically child endangerment and neglect. My daughter had a febrile convulsion when she was about 13 months old, and even though my husband IS a doctor, we still took her to the hospital to get checked - just in case.
It even says on the NHS website that if it happens once to take the child to the GP and get an ECG to make sure nothing else is going on. (I've not watched the whole video so they may have mentioned this!)

It even says on the NHS website that if it happens once to take the child to the GP and get an ECG to make sure nothing else is going on. (I've not watched the whole video so they may have mentioned this!)
No they didn't mention that

Exactly. It’s just common sense. Doctors/hospitals will explore every cause - not just what Dr Google deems it to be.

To clickbait the episode and not seek medical attention is beyond stupidity.
My Godson had a febrile convulsion in front of me and I had 4 children with me. It was awful, I was seconds away from calling 999 when his mum returned and he was straight away taken to the medical centre.

Reactions: 4
You have to wonder how much their “lifestyle” affected their decision not to go to hospital. I’ve got a family member who is obsessed with hippy ideas and not using modern medicine etc. Has avoiding the doctors been a recurrent theme on their vlogs before?

Won’t Karmas travel insurance now be invalid as they have admitted an undiagnosed condition and haven’t got it checked?

• Wow
No they didn't mention that

It's weird.

They say that the condition has been "confirmed" but don't mention her being seen by a doctor or hospital, just refer back to stuff they found on the internet.

I'm not that familiar with this family but the little that I have seen seemed to paint them as a really nice family. Well, aside from the online pimping of their children that all the family vloggers are guilty of.

Reactions: 1
I hope Karma is okay. If she does have a condition of some sort then I wonder if it'll affect their living abroad/constant travelling arrangements? It might be better for her to be in a stable environment or be able to be seen by doctors regularly and easily.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.