Family Fizz - The Fizz Fam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’re back in Dubai AGAIN? Yawn. They ‘love travelling’ yet they only seem to go to either there, England or USA.

Reactions: 8
They’re back in Dubai AGAIN? Yawn. They ‘love travelling’ yet they only seem to go to either there, England or USA.
Wondering if its a layover before they go to Aus? They did say they were planning on staying there for a few months eventually, but I didn't think it'd be anytime soon.

Reactions: 1
Wondering if its a layover before they go to Aus? They did say they were planning on staying there for a few months eventually, but I didn't think it'd be anytime soon.
Siennas back at that school so id say they are planning on staying. Did anyone see the latest vlog? They are paying for the repares on the apartment they are staying at because the landlord is tight!

Reactions: 2
Siennas back at that school so id say they are planning on staying. Did anyone see the latest vlog? They are paying for the repares on the apartment they are staying at because the landlord is tight!
I wish they'd just settle somewhere. Georgie was moaning about the jetlag but it's no wonder she's suffering with how much they travel.

Reactions: 4
Good! Sienna always seemed to really enjoy schools and benefited from that environment.
Not really the honeymoon from hell though is it... a dirty apartment that they can afford to pay the repairs on.

I agree they need to settle somewhere for Sienna's sake but they seem like such a wonderful family. Maybe they could return to the UK and settle in a small village somewhere. Darren might look a bit serious sometimes but I honestly think he's harmless. He seems really lovely and I don't see what the speculation is about. I have watched Karma's birth several times. One of the most beautiful videos on YouTube.

Reactions: 3
I noticed on their latest vlog where the girls did a date night for them, that Mia called Darren dad a couple of times. That was so lovely to hear. When they did the Wow challenge it seemed like they had become a lot closer. I hope it stays like that.

Reactions: 4
On their recent vlog about the penthouse - I swear Darren called Karma ‘him’ at 10:14. Am I right or did I just hear wrong? 😂😂😅

• Wow
I’m confused what they are doing about the girls education with all the travelling? Do they ever mention this?

Reactions: 2
I think they are in Dubai for a couple of months.
Still ridiculous though, I doubt the syllabus is the same as her previous school. Those girls need a proper education and time for it. They would have plenty of time for trips abroad in the holidays if the family want to travel but they shouldn’t be messing with the kids education. YouTube won’t bring the money in forever and the whole family need to consider how they will support themselves once their income dries up.

Just watched the reacting to old photos. It would have been nice to see baby or toddler pictures of mia. The youngest picture of her was around 4 or 5

Still ridiculous though, I doubt the syllabus is the same as her previous school. Those girls need a proper education and time for it. They would have plenty of time for trips abroad in the holidays if the family want to travel but they shouldn’t be messing with the kids education. YouTube won’t bring the money in forever and the whole family need to consider how they will support themselves once their income dries up.
I agree, a lot of the family vloggers seem to believe their "jobs" will last forever, that their kids will take over and their income will be protected for the forseeable future. You'd think they'd buy a property and finally have a permanent home, personally owning my own home is far more important than going on holidays whenever I want.

I also agree that they could still travel and see the world but do it in the school holidays (I really think Mia and Sienna should be in a permanent school where they have time to make friends and keep them). The parents are selfish in this respect and are travelling for their own needs and not really thinking about the future or how it'll affect their kids. Maybe it works for now but if the money dries up they'll be kicking themselves for not having a secure base somewhere. I doubt they have millions in the bank either to set them up for life.

Sienna is a bright kid and I think if she had a stable education she could go far in life but with all this upheaval and travelling she can't be living up to her full potential sadly.

Reactions: 11
Looking at their social blade stats they are mostly on a downward curve back to their previous views level. Be interesting to see if their views increase as year goes on or if the declining views become a trend.
Realistically the changes YouTube have made have probably impacted how much ad revenue they receive and there’s no guarantee that further changes will be made. Conversations seem to be happening about young families on YouTube and while I doubt any changes will happen soon it’s probably going to happen at some point.
Basically their “job” could finish over a meeting at YouTube HQ at any time or it may not, either way that’s not building a sustainable future.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Anyone seen tonight's video? I hope they sit Sienna down properly and talk to her seriously about why it is wrong to take photos of people without them knowing, especially when they are getting changed.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.