Family Fizz - The Fizz Fam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve stopped watching as the mech plugging I find sickening. I see they are on the move again, I’m sad for Sienna she’s been taken out of school she’s such a social little thing home schooling sounds so isolating at her age in particular

Attachments

Two weeks ago there was this so Sienna is homeschooled and they dressed her up in a fake school uniform to get some #ad money.
It’s not a fake uniform, she does currently go to a proper school. I think they mean when they travel or whatever they’ve now got coming up, she will be taken out and home schooled

Reactions: 1
I think it’s a real shame she’s being pulled out of school, she seems to love it there. I haven’t got an opinion on what type of schooling is better, I just think continuity is the most important thing. Pick a type of schooling and stick to it. Sienna is 6 - she went to a normal school, then was homeschooled, then went to a private school in Spain, then was homeschooled, then went to her current school, and now she’s going back to homeschooling. It’s so unsettling for her.

I think some YouTube parents don’t understand that their children aren’t an extension of themselves. Just because they like impulsivity it doesn’t mean that their children do. Most children like routine, and there is nothing wrong with that.

Reactions: 5
I doubt Georgie and Darren would be able to teach those two properly. Even with their absolutely sickeningly and annoyingly positive outlook on life. When I was at school it was the teacher talking to me that taught me the most, not the research that we done online, which is what homeschooling mostly is. They will need to be teaching Mia GCSE stuff. Pi, Trigonometry, periodic table, history, Geography, languages, Shakespeare to name a few topics. As if those two would know that. Or are they just going to teach them how to run a business. Much like the Ingham Family, they aren't teaching their children the realities of life. Mia and Sienna won't get it handed to them on a plate with a note saying 'well done you bloody made it, enjoy your retirement'.

TOne of the smaller issues I have with this ‘extended trip’ to LA, with their fascination with only travelling with hand luggage will probably mean very few, if any, if the measly number of actual toys Sienna has will make the cut. Poor kid can’t afford to downside her possessions anymore.
Don’t even get me started on another new form of school in the, what 2-3 years she’s been of school age!!!

Poor kids, it's really not very fair on them to be uprooted like this. Selfish parents aren't putting their children's happyness first.

I wonder what is happening to the show if they are off for an extended trip to L.A?

Did anyone else catch Darrens little outburt about the fridge door being open, he just couln't let it go. Georgie and Mia looked a bit panicked.

Hold up they’re off to to LA again?!?!!
How is going to the same place for the third time in a row traveling?
I unfollowed them a while back I can’t take the fakeness anymore.

I thinkk they mentioned something about having to go due to an opportunity for the girls.

I know what you mean about fakeness, seems rife just lately across all platforms. All trying to be top dog.

Notice anything familiar about the comments ?
It's as if people on You Tube are conditioned they should only post completely lovey dovey "your great" type stuff. If one doesn't then they the need to apologise so they can still be in the fam
I think it's pathetic and is a symptom of what is wrong with the whole family vlogging sheep mentality.

Isabelle Cooke 4 days ago

Family Fizz ahhh ok ?? thank you ? i didn’t want to give off a negative vibe in the comments but i’m so happy that both girls are happy and thank you for putting the effort into your videos ???

Isabelle Cooke 4 days ago

Family Fizz sorry if i gave off a bad vibe? love you guys xxxx!!!

This thread somewhere else has some interesting view points. Its also worth noting the comments are from last year but seem very relevant now.
I suspect that in the not too distant future something will leak out about these two that will change peoples perceptions of them.
I recall some months ago they were the "go to" family to watch according to some posters on GG and they were bigged up as the very opposite to the ifam.
Personally I never really bought into that viewpoint. I suspect my cynicism comes form perhaps being older than some posters.
I cant really explain this but I just feel that so much of this You Tube family vlogging thing is fake, manipulative and exploits their children
Anyway the short 2 pages thread is here

https://ytmommadrama.com/viewtopic.php?t=12950

Last edited:
How are they selling so much clothing?The bank accounts of the FizzFam's parents must be empty with all the merch they're selling. And they bring a ew line out once every (what feels like) two weeks. I loved the Be Yourself one though.
I'm feeling a little emotional. That house is where little Karma was born and now they're leaving. So many memories. I bet they're excited for the next chapter. They're probably on the plane as I type.

How are they selling so much clothing?The bank accounts of the FizzFam's parents must be empty with all the merch they're selling. And they bring a ew line out once every (what feels like) two weeks. I loved the Be Yourself one though.
I'm feeling a little emotional. That house is where little Karma was born and now they're leaving. So many memories. I bet they're excited for the next chapter. They're probably on the plane as I type.
They move house every few months, I doubt they care much about anything but money, they are the new Inghams. They will head off to LA a few times more in the next year and try convince themselves they’re now big time social media stars lumping themselves in with the likes of jake paul and team ten.
Just as fake as Chris and Sarah, they’ve just avoided a scandal until now.

Reactions: 3
So they’ve boxed up and sent all their stuff off to charity shops only months after buying it all new because they wanted to put their own stamp on the place? Really living that ethical, minimalist, respect for the planet life there!
Why not rent a storage unit. Feck sake they’ve got the money.
Yeah other people will get use out of it so it’s not a waste but considering you’ll have to buy new stuff at some point just makes it wasteful and ill thought out.
They take this ‘care free traveller’ thing to seriously. What about a base for your kids? A permanent place to call home?

Reactions: 3
They move house every few months,
Just as fake as Chris and Sarah, they’ve just avoided a scandal until now.
My Hubby suggested as we watched one of their vlogs earlier that maybe they move so quickly as they knock the rent
Such a cynical viewpoint. I wonder if he is right.
Mind you after watching him pop on an apron and help our daughter doing some baking I think he is a new man myself.

QUOTE="JustHereForTheAgriculture, post: 13330, member: 963"]So they’ve boxed up and sent all their stuff off to charity shops only months after buying it all new because they wanted to put their own stamp on the place? Really living that ethical, minimalist, respect for the planet life there!
Yeah other people will get use out of it so it’s not a waste but considering you’ll have to buy new stuff at some point just makes it wasteful and ill thought out.
They take this ‘care free traveller’ thing to seriously. What about a base for your kids? A permanent place to call home?[/QUOTE]

They are like upmarket pikeys without the caravans or the attitude

So they’ve boxed up and sent all their stuff off to charity shops only months after buying it all new because they wanted to put their own stamp on the place? Really living that ethical, minimalist, respect for the planet life there!
They take this ‘care free traveller’ thing to seriously. What about a base for your kids? A permanent place to call home?
I'm convinced they're only doing this vegan thing to keep with the trend. They probably eat bargin buckets from KFC behind the camera.

I'm convinced they're only doing this vegan thing to keep with the trend. They probably eat bargin buckets from KFC behind the camera.
Doubt it. They seem very commited to it. Along the way they have simply rolled the dice and cashed in. They may be better people than SI /CI but it all depends on what you perceive to be good parenting.
At the core they love their kids but I cant help but think they are exploiting them along the way

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.