Family Fizz - The Fizz Fam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There whole wedding seems like an exercise in Darren’s control of Georgie. Every time she talks about something she’d wanted or was thinking of it ended in ‘but Darren said he wanted it different so that’s what we’re doing’.
Poor woman even said how she’d wanted a big wedding and time to plan it but Darren was having none of it.

I don’t get this not inviting any friends and family thing either. Again so much for ‘treasure others’. Why spend your days talking about how it’s people and experiences that matter and then shut out the people in your life at a time that would be really special. I get they don’t gave many friends/family but the ones they do have seem to mean nothing to them (or Darren)

I’m not going to say Georgie is perfect but she’d definitely do a lot better away from Darren. Definitely not a healthy relationship there.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Good luck to them in Tokyo if they are going there where they really don't like people filming in a lot of places. I even got shouted at one place for checking the time on my phone because they was worried I was going to take a photo of something.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I get travelling is great but I feel when you've got such a young family this much travelling is extensive. I can't imagine what all these timezones do to Karma. It's so sad that little girl is nearly a year old and she's never had a proper home, she's probably not slept in the same bed for more than a few weeks.

Reactions: 12
I was a little disappointed that they chose Vegas as their wedding destination. I expected some beautiful outdoor place or something. Seems a bit of a step back from their morals (Vegas doesn't really go with what they stand for).

Unless they completely surprise us by doing some crazy wedding near the Grand Canyon... I'm not interested in watching.

Reactions: 10
There whole wedding seems like an exercise in Darren’s control of Georgie. Every time she talks about something she’d wanted or was thinking of it ended in ‘but Darren said he wanted it different so that’s what we’re doing’.
Poor woman even said how she’d wanted a big wedding and time to plan it but Darren was having none of it.

I don’t get this not inviting any friends and family thing either. Again so much for ‘treasure others’. Why spend your days talking about how it’s people and experiences that matter and then shut out the people in your life at a time that would be really special. I get they don’t gave many friends/family but the ones they do have seem to mean nothing to them (or Darren)

I’m not going to say Georgie is perfect but she’d definitely do a lot better away from Darren. Definitely not a healthy relationship there.
Its sad, especially when you consider what her first wedding was rushed...basically just at a registry office so she probably didn't get to have the wedding she would've wanted.

Its sad, especially when you consider what her first wedding was rushed...basically just at a registry office so she probably didn't get to have the wedding she would've wanted.
The fact that we can see that and her fiancé can’t speaks volumes. I get he might not be into all that but there’s just no compromise. Just what Darren wants, Darren gets. Just watching her pick her dress and getting the girls sorted, it’s obvious how into this she is, while Darren claims he had ‘more important things to do’ than to buy his suit.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
i kinda feel sad at the fact that they’ve dressed up so lovely yet they’ll be the only ones there. have they mentioned if any family or friends are coming?

Reactions: 7
Is t
Good luck to them in Tokyo if they are going there where they really don't like people filming in a lot of places. I even got shouted at one place for checking the time on my phone because they was worried I was going to take a photo of something.
Isnt youtube banned over thier? Or is that China? I saw a Disney vlog from one of the asia parks and they talked about it

Reactions: 1
i kinda feel sad at the fact that they’ve dressed up so lovely yet they’ll be the only ones there. have they mentioned if any family or friends are coming?
I really dont like those bridesmaid dresses at all. But its such a shame no ones thier, i thought she was close to her sister?

Those girls are going to grow up lonely, they are already missing out on normal friendships

• Sad
I really dont like those bridesmaid dresses at all. But its such a shame no ones thier, i thought she was close to her sister?

Those girls are going to grow up lonely, they are already missing out on normal friendships
Ha ha my daughter is going to be a bridesmaid next month and that’s the dress she will be wearing! ? it’s from Monsoon.

Reactions: 2
Anyone watch the wedding vlog tonight?. They seem to be going somewhere in a helicopter.

Georgie looked lovely, feel sad for her that she has no family there.

Reactions: 4
Anyone watch the wedding vlog tonight?. They seem to be going somewhere in a helicopter.

It is her 2nd wedding though, we got married abroad there was only 12 of us and they all got on my nerves ?

• Heart
Reactions: 2

I reckon they're off to the Grand Canyon to get married. Which, if so, is pretty nice. They all looked great. It's just a shame they didn't have even a couple of family members there... But then again, both of their families are pretty rocky, so it might just be preferable to do it with their own little unit.

I personally had a very very small wedding (some people say we eloped simply because we didn't tell many people we were getting married), so can understand their reasonings behind it.

Reactions: 7
I felt so upset for the baby going up in the helicopter. They did not think that through at all. She was clearly in pain as the helicopter fired up.

• Sad
Why haven't they uploaded the next wedding video. I don't even know why I'm bothered but I've been checking daily for it! They say it's not finished yet but surely it shouldn't take days to get it ready.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.