Family Fizz - The Fizz Fam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I personally think Darren’s hoping the girls will get work with Disney or Nickelodeon.
I could see this too. I don't get why they don't just attempt to do some kids show here if thats the route they want to go down...not a stage show, but like something on CBBC. They could make it animal-related or something so it relates to the vegan side of their brand.

Also Disney/Nick don't have a great track record....(not sure how much of that is to do with the networks themselves, or just the pressures of being a child star). Nick in particular had a lot of creepy moments in their Dan Schneider shows.

Reactions: 1
I could see this too. I don't get why they don't just attempt to do some kids show here if thats the route they want to go down...not a stage show, but like something on CBBC. They could make it animal-related or something so it relates to the vegan side of their brand.

Also Disney/Nick don't have a great track record....(not sure how much of that is to do with the networks themselves, or just the pressures of being a child star). Nick in particular had a lot of creepy moments in their Dan Schneider shows.
They probably want the girls to be the UK version of Jojo Siwa/Honey Booboo

Why would they go to the states to chase child fame? I don't think a foreign child would get cast.

Darren has stopped taking his shirt off now he's not in as good shape and deleted all the old Instagram's of him shirtless. Seems dodgy.

Why would they go to the states to chase child fame? I don't think a foreign child would get cast.

Darren has stopped taking his shirt off now he's not in as good shape and deleted all the old Instagram's of him shirtless. Seems dodgy.
Not very disney to be a topless dad

Oh god, can you imagine?

I think a lot of actors do because there's more opportunities there, but if your American accent isn't on point, its unlikely you'll get cast.
But isn't it really hard to get visas to work out there? Have to prove their is no us actors that could do it?

Most child stars end up pretty damaged, even the ones that look to be doing ok.

I think a lot of actors do because there's more opportunities there, but if your American accent isn't on point, its unlikely you'll get cast.
They could just have a part as a British character/person if it's a TV series. We know how crazy the Americans go for a UK accent

This la home is 3 times the size of the Brighton huge home. Pool, hot tub, cinema room, sawna, guest cottage, children's ensuites and two washing machine / driers so even in la they can carry on tumble drying everything.

Sarah Ingham must be furious, espically seeing how much quicker their subs are growing.

LA is such a terrible place for children to be there for three months, it's not even like they are going to be doing much travelling.

Reactions: 8
This la home is 3 times the size of the Brighton huge home. Pool, hot tub, cinema room, sawna, guest cottage, children's ensuites and two washing machine / driers so even in la they can carry on tumble drying everything.

Sarah Ingham must be furious, espically seeing how much quicker their subs are growing.

LA is such a terrible place for children to be there for three months, it's not even like they are going to be doing much travelling.
I probably missed it as a skipped through the vlog, but where is Karma sleeping? I'm assuming they didn't bring the bed cot with them?

Reactions: 2
I probably missed it as a skipped through the vlog, but where is Karma sleeping? I'm assuming they didn't bring the bed cot with them?
If there’s 2 washing machines probably in one of them...
Or the hot tub. Newborns love hot tubs ??‍♀

???

I think they co-sleep. I remember Georgie mentioning co-sleeping when they showed karma's wardrobe.
And all those sheets in the laundry I'd guess Karma had a poop on the bed.

I remember when Family Fizz posted this video on YouTube they were on their way to Darren's Nan to say goodbye and to store some of their prized possessions prior to embarking on their journey to Gran Canaria. They came across as down to earth and genuine. They were like a breath of fresh air and were inspirational about veganism and health and fitness, now it's all about how many views, how much money they can make, click bait, exploiting their kids and consumerism not to mention the constant binging on junk food. They both came from humble beginnings and now they have had a taste of success it is as if they have tried to erase their past, which some of us had the privilege of witnessing before they "wiped" the videos from YouTube. I just cannot trust a word they say anymore.
why does Georgie sound so different. complete voice change.

Reactions: 1
I think they co-sleep. I remember Georgie mentioning co-sleeping when they showed karma's wardrobe.
And all those sheets in the laundry I'd guess Karma had a poop on the bed.
I didn't think she was a fan of co-sleeping hence the bed that attached to hers. I'm sure she said she was worried they'd roll on her if she was in the bed?

VEGAN MINIMALISTS FAMILIY FIZZ NEW LA HOME IS AN OSTENTATIOUS DISPLAY OF WEALTH STAG HEAD WALL HANGINGS INCLUDED...

Reactions: 6
I don't know why everyone is so keen to defend them that they are definitely ethical vegans when they have shown their minimalism, sustainability and ethics are all just bullshit.

It's a soulless LA mc mansion, and that yoga loft room is totally unsuitable for yoga let alone two people doing it next to each other like that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.