Family Fizz - The Fizz Fam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, tummy time can include being held on the stomach. A lot of manufacturers make people believe it has to be on the floor with the numerous tummy time toys they try and push onto parents.
It's restraining babies in car seats, rockers, laying flat on their backs that can cause the issues.

But I must admit, I've never seen Karma out of their arms. I think they might be Attachment Parenting but not openly discussing it.

You have it exactly. I think they have the attachment parenting style. I guess each to their own and there's pros and cons to her being held all the time. She's a cutie pie though isn't she. Shame she's been born into this circus.

Reactions: 3
Has anyone been able to find the second house they had? The one with three balconies. I was just looking for it out of curiosity but I can't find it.

I’d have found that vlog far more interesting if they’d gone to the charity shop instead and either found some preloved stuff or better still actually thought about and created outfits from just in there that they then wore for 24 hours. I know they are just doing what gets the veiws in but like many have said I genuinely held them in high regard when they had integrity and lived causing as little impact as possible, I hope they return to that some day.
Yep that's exactly what I thought. Or if they tried to make some compostable Halloween stuff from shrubbery or paper they find.

They are already making a fortune, they could just be happy with earning a million a year and keeping some ethics, instead they would rather ditch all their ethics and make 2 million a year.

Unfortunately the threaddisruptus virus is spreading. Having lodged in the Ingham thread it has spread to the Wiolkes and now this one.
Protect your PC by being on guard against this menace

Reactions: 4
Yes, tummy time can include being held on the stomach. A lot of manufacturers make people believe it has to be on the floor with the numerous tummy time toys they try and push onto parents.
It's restraining babies in car seats, rockers, laying flat on their backs that can cause the issues.

But I must admit, I've never seen Karma out of their arms. I think they might be Attachment Parenting but not openly discussing it.
No, I meant about the holding. You can’t spoil a baby.

Reactions: 1
Today's video was eating "Halloween" food - so basically Anything with cinemon or pumpkin spice they decided was Halloween. Apparently goergie has been working hard all week to buy the food. Hardly difficult buying pumpkin spice food. They seemed shocked that pumpkin spice granola, crisps and almond milk tatsed good. Skipped to the end for the big announcement.

The announcement was they are having a show soon and you can sign up to the mailing list to be notified. Amazing. I wouldn't let this lot of money grabbers harvest my email.

At this rate I wouldn't be surprised if they quit veganism. From as little as three months ago when the ingham scandal broke I found these clowns a refreshing change from the inghams constant buying and holidays and now I feel they are no better than the inghams with the exception of the fact Darren hasn't groomed any young girls. I now feel like they have taken a leaf out of the inghams book and are just obsessed with consumerism and exploiting their children as the inghmas. I used to really enjoy this family but not so much now. Youtube corrupts people it seems. The inghams I've always had a 'braggy' vibe from and i now get the same vibe from family fizz. I love little Sienna though. At least the ingham girls are in regular school for now.

Reactions: 9
At this rate I wouldn't be surprised if they quit veganism. From as little as three months ago when the ingham scandal broke I found these clowns a refreshing change from the inghams constant buying and holidays and now I feel they are no better than the inghams with the exception of the fact Darren hasn't groomed any young girls. I now feel like they have taken a leaf out of the inghams book and are just obsessed with consumerism and exploiting their children as the inghmas. I used to really enjoy this family but not so much now. Youtube corrupts people it seems. The inghams I've always had a 'braggy' vibe from and i now get the same vibe from family fizz. I love little Sienna though. At least the ingham girls are in regular school for now.
This. I loved their Spain vlogs. I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again... they’ve completely lost sight of what made them different.

Reactions: 5
Haven’t watched in a while but their latest video came up for me tonight so I had a look.
It’s werid, when you stop watching them for a bit and then come back, they seem to just get more cringy. It just uncomfortable to watch!

They're so lucky to have Sienna, she's such the star of the show. If she goes all teenage in a few years I can see lots switching off.

Depends on how you view them to a big extent to me they are just losers.
She got pregnant young did sweet fa in her life did some education later on met him.
They have a daughter they discover You Tube bleep out their eldest daughter have another daughter
They pimp out shite merchandise not actually caring about its quality or its social responsibility - ok primarks the same I'll give them that
They don't appear to have owned any property they live in always choosing to rent they have not laid down any roots.
To some that's aspirational, travelling etc but to others it can seem selfish
She is as thick as mince.
They are getting called out for stuff now because people are getting fed up with them /growing up

Family vloggers huh

I don't see them as loosers. More like they are mindless distractions with no purpose other than to make themselves money. A sort of opium for the masses.

The embarrassing part is they actually think they are doing some good by selling hoddies with be yourself on them. Some people really shouldn't be themselves as they are horrible individuals and should work towards being a better person.

I do like Sienna, she's still got an innocence about her and is always so posative.

Funnily enough I was watching one of theirs on the You Tube app on the TV it recommends other vloggers one was another health food / possibly vegan type. Was actually quite good. She was very explanatory about food waste and making the most out of stuff. Trouble is shes vanished off the recommended list. When she pops up again ill list her.

This was posted on the Jake Paul thread but is so applicable to this lot.

As soon as their views fall I think they will quit veganism. I'm calling it now.

The MacDonalds and burger king meat challenges aren't that far away from them.

As soon as their views fall I think they will quit veganism. I'm calling it now.

The MacDonalds and burger king meat challenges aren't that far away from them.
They have been vegan longer than they have been doing YouTube.

Weren't they also minimalist, ethical and sustainable before YouTube?
True however veganism is different in my opinion, I’ve been vegan for years and would never ever go back to eating meat as it’s against my beliefs and morals.
Where as I dip in and out of minimalism.

Another day in la with real struggles with the fizz family, their are having issues with their pool lights (the ones inside the water) so it's not lit up for night swims. Gosh poor them.

Darren says their pool looks like a fairytale, looks pretty boring and la to me.

The show is something in Brighton komedia 20th Feb, £14 or vip for £38 (sold out).

What's the point in going to la for 3 months pulling Sophia out of the school she loved just to buy crap and eat crap in la only to go back to Brighton?

If the landlord is sending them vegan cakes surely they could take down the dead animals?

I'm giving up a third of the way through this vlog.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.