Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SunshineDreamer

Chatty Member
You know what. SAME!! I almost forced myself to like them despite the ugly baby. (Don’t judge...) ?
I loved their birth vlog. That was so genuine and after chez ingham going a bit Shameless ? I was rooting for them to do really well. But the constant fake excitement and over reaction is now used to plug merchandise. I can’t watch anymore. They’ve sunk too low now.
Exactly. I think if they toned it down a bit with the excitement and stopped plugging the merchandise every five seconds they could actually do well. The only other thing I’d prefer them not to do is all these “shopping challenges”. They are practically the same thing. Every. Single. Time. Just with a different title

allthatjazz

Im so glad others see through them!!!
I have a 6 year old who has even said why do they spend loads of money all the time
she loves the Norris Nuts though she hasn't noticed their recent love of spending yet but she often is laughing hysterically at them

Sunseeker

Agree about the boyfriend thing that is annoying and he is an annoying kid anyway.

Mia would flourish in school, she seems such a nice girl, but like a lost soul recently.

We aren't watching them that much anymore now they are obsessed with crappy merch.

Frosty

There have been so many vegan YouTubers that are all preachy and evangelical. That have gone straight from an ethical vegan to eating low quality battery farmed meat. Like nicocado.

It attracts so many people with mental health and general food issues that are just using veganism as a vehicle to latch on to. They will often ditch it the moment it isn't working for them.

The fizz family have shown they don't really stuck to many of their other "deeply held beliefs" like the environment (always tumble drying even in the summer, using new plastic bags, takeaways with mountains of plastic) or minimalism / consuming less. I wouldn't be that surprised if they have a dominoes meat feast with extra cheese and meat off camera.

whatamess123

VIP Member
It's strange how we've been kept away from seeing the house in this light from The Fizz Family.
Obviously far more opulent than they wanted to share with us,
Yep.Plus Brighton is an expensive place to rent or buy anyway ,but that house is huge!! Can`t begin to imagine the rent they`ve forked out on it.It`s still sad though ,particularly for Sienna ,as so many have said.She seemed so happy there ,with her new room ,and a wonderful garden to play in.Don`t any of these "famous" (cough) youtubers stop to think what if it all stops?? I`d have bet on these two settling down now they have the money ,and making foundations so the kids are settled ,and they are all secure.However ,they seem to think it`ll continue forever ,with their constant uprooting and moving elsewhere..SO frustrating for Sienna.Personally i feel Mia has got the (acting/youtube) "bug" ,as she seems to enjoy taking over the filming whenever possible.I truly hope ,for their sakes ,nothing happens to burst their bubble.

uwu

VIP Member
Why is Mia doing online schooling? Is it because they want to be able to travel freely without having to ask the school for permission etc? My daughter is the same age as Mia and all this travelling etc they seem to want to do is only gonna ruin their education. Everything should be done in moderation (aka school holidays). I really did like this family but I just don't agree with a lot of things they are doing lately.

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
I can’t even begin to imagine how much they spent yesterday... it’s their money, obviously, but...
I tried to figure it out using the UK store... Sienna and Mia both got a tablet with the pencils and keyboards. Georgie was then going to get something, so I just assumed she got the same as the girls. Darren got the larger version. And obviously the phone for the giveaway.

Worked out at around £8k

Mayday

VIP Member
Sorry, but this is utter crap.

‘A lot’ of vegans are absolutely not anti-vax. You should have seen the backlash in my community when Kat Von d put vegan and anti-vax in the same sentence. Her brand is going through shit right now due to the amount of people (and a lot of vegans) who are boycotting her due to her message.

It’s got absolutely nothing to do with being vegan, and everything to do with terrible science being published which is believed by uneducated morons.
I didn't mean it in everyday life per say, I meant more so online. I have nothing against veganism - heck I'm vegetarian myself and try to eat as little dairy as possible - I've just noticed that a lot of the more 'extreme' vegans online (like Ellen Fisher, Rawfully Wholesome etc) are anti-vax, and a lot of their comments will be agreeing with them like 'I didn't get vaccinated as a kid and I'm fine!' as if thats a solid argument.

F

FamHam

Sorry I take it back with the parking!

Did she just give £20 to a random homeless person in the street? I hope not especially in brighton, it would be far better to give to a charity.

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
They've flown quite a distance to Dubai for new years. This ethical and sustainable family strike again! Luxury marina appartment right above all the yachts.

Is this paid for? No ad but so many have been paid to promote Dubai and Darren is going on about how amazing Dubai is :rolleyes::rolleyes:
I'm sure in the next video we'll find out if it is sponsored. They'll be off to Singapore and Australia after this.

F

FamHam

Latest video Darren and Mia get their nails done and their cuticles cut. Isn't it common knowledge that you should never get them cut? Easy way to compromise your health and get infections. Darren's nails were bleeding.

Sienna seems to be struggling a bit with now being the middle child. I hope they are supporting her more off screen.

Mayday

VIP Member
Why is Mia doing online schooling? Is it because they want to be able to travel freely without having to ask the school for permission etc? My daughter is the same age as Mia and all this travelling etc they seem to want to do is only gonna ruin their education. Everything should be done in moderation (aka school holidays). I really did like this family but I just don't agree with a lot of things they are doing lately.
She did a video about it on her channel where basically she wants to be able to focus on Youtube + other projects, and wants to be able to upload during the week. She didn't sit her SATS in Year 6 (I guess since it wasn't necessary where they lived before) and it sounds like she isn't going to sit her GCSEs either? She said you can learn loads on the internet and apps, but I don't think she's following the actual full curriculum.