Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
M

Member 177

I probably missed it as a skipped through the vlog, but where is Karma sleeping? I'm assuming they didn't bring the bed cot with them?
I think they co-sleep. I remember Georgie mentioning co-sleeping when they showed karma's wardrobe.
And all those sheets in the laundry I'd guess Karma had a poop on the bed.

I’ve started to worry about Mia as well. This time last year she started at a proper school and now that she’s gone back to homeschooling I notice she’s uploading a lot more videos on her own channel. I wonder if she’s being pushed into feeling like success with her channel is the most important and worthwhile thing. I remember once Darren talking about how great homeschooling was because she had such a successful channel. Doesn’t seem the best priority for a child when she doesn’t seem to have much else going on in terms of actually being a young teen.

Dragon100

Chatty Member
They have been doing less You tube videos for a while, have not vlogged daily since leaving the UK!

TheRealSassyBell482

Chatty Member
So they’ve boxed up and sent all their stuff off to charity shops only months after buying it all new because they wanted to put their own stamp on the place? Really living that ethical, minimalist, respect for the planet life there!
Why not rent a storage unit. Feck sake they’ve got the money.
Yeah other people will get use out of it so it’s not a waste but considering you’ll have to buy new stuff at some point just makes it wasteful and ill thought out.
They take this ‘care free traveller’ thing to seriously. What about a base for your kids? A permanent place to call home?
I'm convinced they're only doing this vegan thing to keep with the trend. They probably eat bargin buckets from KFC behind the camera.

F

FamHam

The Toby stuff is just pure w@nk. All about making them money, nothing more

Our Story
"Treasure Others was born from a need to unify and encourage being true to yourself"

Treasure Others was born from a need to unify and encourage being true to yourself. Life is precious so there is no time to waste. So long as you're not hurting anyone you can and should be free to be you. Treasure Others brings streetwear to the people to empower and motivate.

We respect ourselves and all life

We follow our dreams

We strive for better

We are a movement

Treasure Others Be Yourself

DirtyLaundry

VIP Member
I see that they are changing the titles now so perhaps this was brought up in the comments. For example no budget for childrens hospitals.

I noticed Karma has some of the baby toys in instagram perhaps those couldn't be donated.

I'm glad they bought some toys for Karma anyway she needs the stimulation.

No mentions of homeschooling lately.

Rachel-Mrs DD

I'm convinced they're only doing this vegan thing to keep with the trend. They probably eat bargin buckets from KFC behind the camera.
Doubt it. They seem very commited to it. Along the way they have simply rolled the dice and cashed in. They may be better people than SI /CI but it all depends on what you perceive to be good parenting.
At the core they love their kids but I cant help but think they are exploiting them along the way

GiggleBee

VIP Member
I think they co-sleep. I remember Georgie mentioning co-sleeping when they showed karma's wardrobe.
And all those sheets in the laundry I'd guess Karma had a poop on the bed.
I didn't think she was a fan of co-sleeping hence the bed that attached to hers. I'm sure she said she was worried they'd roll on her if she was in the bed?

M

Member 3675

I’m not criticising Mia, I would never criticise a child, after everything that has come out in the last few weeks about timestamps on videos featuring minors I was just pointing on there was one on Mia’s latest video. In the same video where she moaned about you tube disabling her comments. It’s a real concern that this is still happening.
I wasn't referring to you I was referring to the post I was writing

Mayday

VIP Member
The Toby stuff is just pure w@nk. All about making them money, nothing more

Our Story
"Treasure Others was born from a need to unify and encourage being true to yourself"

Treasure Others was born from a need to unify and encourage being true to yourself. Life is precious so there is no time to waste. So long as you're not hurting anyone you can and should be free to be you. Treasure Others brings streetwear to the people to empower and motivate.

We respect ourselves and all life

We follow our dreams

We strive for better

We are a movement

Treasure Others Be Yourself
The logo is so tacky. Its very MySpace scene queen circa 2006.

SunshineDreamer

Chatty Member
Home education is legal. The law states that a child must be educated at school or otherwise. I home educated 2 boys using a mixture of online and course books, but it took a fair bit of weekly planning on my part and lots of educational trips. We loved it and are glad we did it but it is not just sitting in front of a screen. I hope Mia has access to some home ed support groups, I am sure Brighton will have loads.
Sorry the not legal part was in reference to her dropping out of school completely, not the home education bit.

Mayday

VIP Member
I don't really see why Mia needs to write a book either...if someone has lived an extraordinary life for their age then sure, but not a Youtuber.