Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rachel-Mrs DD

Funnily enough I was watching one of theirs on the You Tube app on the TV it recommends other vloggers one was another health food / possibly vegan type. Was actually quite good. She was very explanatory about food waste and making the most out of stuff. Trouble is shes vanished off the recommended list. When she pops up again ill list her.

poppyflower

we saw a glimspe of goergies parents from a past vlog, and they just looked like two old conservative looking parents, so emotional abuse maybe, but they don't look like the sort that would lead her to take drugs, but possibly she rebelled as a teenager and met darren who was trouble and got her addicted to drugs and then her parents probably disowned her from the shame so she herself had nothing to do with them as much. But then they say drug addiction...you think instantly Heroin, coke, you know the dark stuff, but they could have just been taking fitness pills or something and wanted to make their lives seem troubled so they appear like they came from some deep hole and made it it big time. lol

Zombie

How much markup do they make on these clothes?

Must be an absolute fortune considering they already make tens of thousands each month just on youtube adverts.

On normal TV there are limits about how much product placement and adverts there can be. I think once you have a million subs there should be some regulation on this because they are going way over the top and more.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Finally unsubscribed from this lot, minimalistic family do nothing on their daughters 7th birthday but plug merchandise and give her 100 quid. Oh to spend when they’re travelling to exotic places, like LA. For the 3rd time.
You can tell Darren is taking tips from Jake Paul with how he’s running the channel and plugging merchandise at any given opportunity, it just shows they’re no better than the inghams. Well maybe slightly better.

That poor child really isn’t the prettiest baby is she. ?

I have been wondering for a few days now if Georgie has found out she is pregnant again. To me it would explain the sudden U-turn on leaving Dubai- who wants to be going on a long-haul flight in trimester one? It could also explain the house and all that furniture - wanting to put down some roots and have somewhere permanent for for when baby arrives. They might be looking to get the maid whilst Georgie is pregnant and help with the girls in the early stages whilst Darren works on the business.
Yh also they said they had a “ surprise” coming

M

Member 3675

Just looked briefly at their latest video
The mother looks terrible and explains why
She talks so fast it like its speeded up. Why can't she talk a bit slower and clearer

uwu

VIP Member
Finally unsubscribed from this lot, minimalistic family do nothing on their daughters 7th birthday but plug merchandise and give her 100 quid. Oh to spend when they’re travelling to exotic places, like LA. For the 3rd time.
I thought it was kinda sad that all she got was £100 and then they proceeded to tell her what she should do with it. I know being OTT for Birthday's and Christmas isn't really there thing and I do commend them for not over buying random shit as gifts but they could of made her day more special.

Also maybe I'm just a prune but this whole thing about Sienna having a boyfriend is just weird, she is 7 years old and way to young to be calling anyone her boyfriend. Let kids just be kids.

Rachel-Mrs DD

They move house every few months,
Just as fake as Chris and Sarah, they’ve just avoided a scandal until now.
My Hubby suggested as we watched one of their vlogs earlier that maybe they move so quickly as they knock the rent
Such a cynical viewpoint. I wonder if he is right.
Mind you after watching him pop on an apron and help our daughter doing some baking I think he is a new man myself.

QUOTE="JustHereForTheAgriculture, post: 13330, member: 963"]So they’ve boxed up and sent all their stuff off to charity shops only months after buying it all new because they wanted to put their own stamp on the place? Really living that ethical, minimalist, respect for the planet life there!
Why not rent a storage unit. Feck sake they’ve got the money.
Yeah other people will get use out of it so it’s not a waste but considering you’ll have to buy new stuff at some point just makes it wasteful and ill thought out.
They take this ‘care free traveller’ thing to seriously. What about a base for your kids? A permanent place to call home?[/QUOTE]

They are like upmarket pikeys without the caravans or the attitude

TheRealSassyBell482

Chatty Member
So they’re moving to LA well they’ll get plenty of vegan food there, it’s the best place in world to be vegan. Btw they’ve been vegan for years, it’s not a trend thing, Sienna has been vegan since birth. Also they all regularly get blood tests from their doctor to make sure they’re not deficient in any vit/mins. I wonder if it’s just a temporary move, they certainly love to travel. I think the kids lack of toys is probably related to the mother’s JW past, they don’t celebrate bdays or Xmas in that weird religion. Also the mother used to compete in body building comps years ago, so that would explain the fake boobs. I think if the mother is aging it’s probably related to one of those low fat vegan diets, it’s probably related to her days as a body builder, when they have to be shredded for a comp. I haven’t watched them for years, their vlogs became annoying when they signed with Gleam
It is a temporary move for a couple of months. they mentioned a project for the girls. They may be going to Australia afterwards.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I thought it was kinda sad that all she got was £100 and then they proceeded to tell her what she should do with it. I know being OTT for Birthday's and Christmas isn't really there thing and I do commend them for not over buying random shit as gifts but they could of made her day more special.

Also maybe I'm just a prune but this whole thing about Sienna having a boyfriend is just weird, she is 7 years old and way to young to be calling anyone her boyfriend. Let kids just be kids.
I found it sweet when they got her a thoughtful gift or a toy she really wanted. 100 pounds to a kid is just paper, you can see when they do the numerous shopping challenges money doesn’t make sense to her really, she’s too young to appreciate “I can spend this on something later” it’s weird. I don’t know any parents that give their kids cash for a birthday at that age. Maybe grandparents who aren’t sure what to buy. It’s completely different to the family they used to be. Throwing cash at things and plugging merchandise 24/7. I can’t be bothered watching it anymore. I hadn’t watched for a while but I wanted to see how she celebrated her birthday. The boyfriend thing is just a bit weird, desperate for content because the baby isn’t bringing in the views, I know it’s all innocent I’m not stupid thinking they’re being serious, it’s just not even funny. And Mia is actually concerning me more than any of the other youtube kids. She needs to interact with her own age group and get away from her parents for a while.
I’m disappointed they turned out this way

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I probably missed it as a skipped through the vlog, but where is Karma sleeping? I'm assuming they didn't bring the bed cot with them?
If there’s 2 washing machines probably in one of them...
Or the hot tub. Newborns love hot tubs ??‍♀

???

TheRealSassyBell482

Chatty Member
I wonder where they are for Christmas. They stopped off at Heathrow on there way there ? somewhere in Europe perhaps?

Actually, they flew out somewhere Christmassy... Lapland for Christmas? (That'll have the Ingham's squirming).
They're in Copenhagen for a week. Tried to make out it was a surprise but Mia already knew.

M

Member 177

Hold up they’re off to to LA again?!?!!
How is going to the same place for the third time in a row traveling?
I unfollowed them a while back I can’t take the fakeness anymore.
I know what you mean about fakeness, seems rife just lately across all platforms. All trying to be top dog.

M

Member 3675

Their comments were turned back off because on the video on Mia’s life where she spent 24 hours in the bath, there was a time stamp on it at a moment you could see down her top for a split second. These creeps time stamp things like this involving kids and the comments were turned off. No need for him to rant about it
The noncers would have been really confused if they had done the dsame thing with the mother.
Be like looking through a bag of balloons