Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TheRealSassyBell482

Chatty Member
I could see this too. I don't get why they don't just attempt to do some kids show here if thats the route they want to go down...not a stage show, but like something on CBBC. They could make it animal-related or something so it relates to the vegan side of their brand.

Also Disney/Nick don't have a great track record....(not sure how much of that is to do with the networks themselves, or just the pressures of being a child star). Nick in particular had a lot of creepy moments in their Dan Schneider shows.
They probably want the girls to be the UK version of Jojo Siwa/Honey Booboo

F

FamHam

Why would they go to the states to chase child fame? I don't think a foreign child would get cast.

Darren has stopped taking his shirt off now he's not in as good shape and deleted all the old Instagram's of him shirtless. Seems dodgy.

Tublet83

VIP Member
Why would they go to the states to chase child fame? I don't think a foreign child would get cast.

Darren has stopped taking his shirt off now he's not in as good shape and deleted all the old Instagram's of him shirtless. Seems dodgy.
Not very disney to be a topless dad

juicyjoy

One thing I find bizarre - Mia's real Dad isn't on the scene at all. Darren has pretty much raised Mia alongside Georgie for a large chunk of her life... I just find it weird that she isn't allowed to call him Dad.

Yes, in one way it's respectful of the actual Dad. But he's not around, and hasn't been for quite some time... Personally, if I was Mia - I'd be wanting to call him Dad, as he pretty much is her Dad...

But he just doesn't seem to want her to.
What video was the darren and mia dad thing addressed in? I'd love to see it

F

FamHam

Oh god, can you imagine?

I think a lot of actors do because there's more opportunities there, but if your American accent isn't on point, its unlikely you'll get cast.
But isn't it really hard to get visas to work out there? Have to prove their is no us actors that could do it?

Most child stars end up pretty damaged, even the ones that look to be doing ok.

F

FamHam

Is it even legal to make an Instagram account for a baby? Seems really exploitative.

GiggleBee

VIP Member
Another boring 'challenge', polluting the environment driving around in your gas gusling SUV, eating more food than needed by the looks of it and sleeping in the garage. The merch pushing is ridiculous and its all so stupidly animated all the time. What will it be tomorrow? Another no budget shop? Another 'challenge'? Another, 13 year old period talk?

Look guys, get your kids in to school, settle down somewhere and be a family with a secure home, allow your kids to be kids with other kids. They will have some serious social issues as they get older and what can they fall back on when the channel dies? They don't have an education!
I've not watched them since they went back to America. Have the girls stopped schooling altogether? If so is that legal?

thegreencow

VIP Member
I feel like all of these spending or 24 hour challenges are just copies of one another. I get its 'easy' and simple content to produce, but its so bloody boring.
I know but my point is that I feel like particular Youtubers get the blame for stuff when basically everyone does it. As long as no one takes offence I don't see the problem. The Youtubers themselves seem fine with others 'copying' them and if they don't then I don't see why others do. I personally enjoy watching some of the challenges.

Itsnotmeitsyou

Chatty Member
It's disgraceful it really is I know for a fact if Miss Ingham did this she would be on the front page of the Sun!
Say what you want about Ingham kids acting younger etc but your along time an adult why rush it!
Cant have one rule for one and another for others that is double standards.
Sorry.
Totally agree.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
No, not legal at all! It’s a legal obligation that every child is provided with an education or parents can be fined/prosecuted.

I’ve only watch a couple of their videos and I really wanted to like them and to be honest it’s not even that I don’t like them it’s that i find them a bit much.
You know what. SAME!! I almost forced myself to like them despite the ugly baby. (Don’t judge...) ?
I loved their birth vlog. That was so genuine and after chez ingham going a bit Shameless ? I was rooting for them to do really well. But the constant fake excitement and over reaction is now used to plug merchandise. I can’t watch anymore. They’ve sunk too low now.

TheRealSassyBell482

Chatty Member
I think a lot of actors do because there's more opportunities there, but if your American accent isn't on point, its unlikely you'll get cast.
They could just have a part as a British character/person if it's a TV series. We know how crazy the Americans go for a UK accent

F

FamHam

Agree about JoJo. I've just skimmed though one of that other families vlogs, he's just hillariously ignoring them totally not bothered and the parents are hanging on every grunt.

I hope he falls into more water fountains.

That other family are just spending their whole vlog promoting the terrible Toby stuff, it's all too desperate.