Family fizz #9 Losing all their ethics when it comes to their aesthetics

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What on earth is their new merch. Getting random clothing and putting 'whats good?' on it in italics and charging their minor audience £50 for it. And Darren calls himself an entrepreneur ;) Also is anyone shocked they are doing another eating challenge, nothing they do is original. They are definitely fizzling out

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Mia showed her true colours in tonight’s vlog. She is so self centred and wasn’t happy when the others were winding her up and eating her cheese. She was like a spoilt child. Always trying to cheat too and get away with it. Don’t like her these days at all.

Reactions: 10
Does Mia not realise how embarrassing she is to watch? She’s doing a fun challenge with her 11 and 4 year old sisters and she shouts at, whinges and complains when they have a little fun? Why is it not okay for Sienna to eat pizza slices (which are triangle shaped), but it’s okay for Mia to break the rules? Mia’s attitude towards Sienna’s pizza was horrible and not what you expect from a nearly 18 year old! These videos would be much more enjoyable if it was just Sienna and Karma, then they can have fun without big bully Mia being mean to them.

Mia showed her true colours in tonight’s vlog. She is so self centred and wasn’t happy when the others were winding her up and eating her cheese. She was like a spoilt child. Always trying to cheat too and get away with it. Don’t like her these days at all.
Lol we said the exact same! I loved seeing Karma and Sienna team together to wind her up and steal her cheese, taste of her own medicine! The way she was snapping at Karma was heartbreaking though, she’s a child.

Reactions: 16
Does Darren not realise vitamins are essential to helping bodies grow and regulate as normal? If you’re deficient in vitamins you can really struggle to get enough just through diet and need extra supplements. I have b12 injections wonder what Darren will think of that 😂

i've been living on magnesium supplements atm (as well as a normal food) to help me be relaxed in my exam season. they are good way to take the edge off. wonder if he will consider that cheating with the ai manipulating my brain lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh dear...hope this shows.

I think that Samuel guy is a year younger than her so I still think James is the guy she’s “dating” especially as she went to the theatre with him and he’s been in her YouTube videos and that guy hasn’t. To be honest that’s not even what I care about the thing I find strange is how she sees having a boyfriend the way someone would see having a bag or a pair of shoes it’s just another thing to say she has rather than having real genuine emotions. I’m cringing for her she’s so desperate. The YouTube and social media life didn’t turn Mia into a good person unfortunately it’s made her into an immature bully with the way she speaks to people and her behaviour in public is embarrassing. It’s such a shame she’s like this.

Reactions: 8
i've been living on magnesium supplements atm (as well as a normal food) to help me be relaxed in my exam season. they are good way to take the edge off. wonder if he will consider that cheating with the ai manipulating my brain lol.
Gosh you’re such a cheater 😉 jokes haha! Best of luck with your exams ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Oh dear...hope this shows.

Has to be James. The other boy is younger and the other two are girls, she’s literally using having a boyfriend for clout already 😭😭 she’ll look back on this stage of her life and cringe so hard.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Jesus Christ she was more mature when she was 12-13 than now… why would you upload this sort of thing?

Reactions: 11
I don't get how they're anti-vaccine and all about conspiracy theories and yet are extremely pro-capitalist, getting sponsored by a ton of companies and get free stuff and encouraging consumerism in their audiences and own kids, and shop at Shein (which mistreats its workers and is terrible for the environment). They also flew so much over the past few years and bought tons of things just to get rid of them when they no longer needed them. Everything about them is so hypocritical and uneducated.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I don't get how they're anti-vaccine and all about conspiracy theories and yet are extremely pro-capitalist, getting sponsored by a ton of companies and get free stuff and encouraging consumerism in their audiences and own kids, and shop at Shein (which mistreats its workers and is terrible for the environment). They also flew so much over the past few years and bought tons of things just to get rid of them when they no longer needed them. Everything about them is so hypocritical and uneducated.
100% agree with you

Reactions: 3
Well you only need to be educated if you are going to be working for someone else. Didnt you know? ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just saw James live pop up on my FYP he said he’s not mias boyfriend and wish people would stop harassing him and asking. I felt sorry for him tbh he seemed very embarrassed by the situation from what he was saying. He’s prob seen her hint it’s him and feels uncomfortable about it and I don’t blame him

• Sad
  • Haha
Just saw James live pop up on my FYP he said he’s not mias boyfriend and wish people would stop harassing him and asking. I felt sorry for him tbh he seemed very embarrassed by the situation from what he was saying. He’s prob seen her hint it’s him and feels uncomfortable about it and I don’t blame him
Thats really sad

Reactions: 5
:( I take back my comment suggesting him. Mia & Georgie are VILE people for making this boy feel like this. They know exactly what they’re doing, Mia probably doesn’t even have a boyfriend. Mia & Georgie think it’s hilarious, when in reality there’s a young boy who is feeling uncomfortable. For goodness sake they need to get in the REAL WORLD.
James, if you ever come across this thread, I’m so sorry that a so called friend and her mother are baiting you out on a public social media platform because they are too boring to take about their own lives. Run free from Mia and find friends who don’t use you and put you in uncomfortable positions like this nasty family.

• Heart
Me too, I genuinely feel so sorry for him. James I’m sorry if you read anything I say and take offence to it. Although I don’t think I’ve suggested anything badly towards him, I think he’s just an innocent kid as the end of the day. But I’m sorry you’re in This situation and you don’t deserve to be harassed by the ‘Mia corns’ because she’s boy obsessed

• Heart
Reactions: 7
:( I take back my comment suggesting him. Mia & Georgie are VILE people for making this boy feel like this. They know exactly what they’re doing, Mia probably doesn’t even have a boyfriend. Mia & Georgie think it’s hilarious, when in reality there’s a young boy who is feeling uncomfortable. For goodness sake they need to get in the REAL WORLD.
James, if you ever come across this thread, I’m so sorry that a so called friend and her mother are baiting you out on a public social media platform because they are too boring to take about their own lives. Run free from Mia and find friends who don’t use you and put you in uncomfortable positions like this nasty family.
How sad is it if James is interested in or even seeing someone else and then Mia is going around hinting that they are dating. Thats could be so damaging for him. I reckon thats what happened to the boy in Costa Rica, Mia just fancied him they wernt official or anything, and then they made that whole video about him being at her party and he thought wtf and ran. I mean that was so inappropriate anyway given his age.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.