Family fizz #9 Losing all their ethics when it comes to their aesthetics

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mia looks absolutely awful im sorry but its true. That eye make up makes her look so old and makes her eyes look sunken in. And with the slicked back hair in their recent video. I am not trying to be rude to her but gosh its a lot
i’m just glad she wasn’t wearing a tie

• Haha
Reactions: 8
i wonder what darren thinks of her fashion sense
He definitely doesn’t like her fashion sense there’s been times he’s made comments about it or questioned her choice of clothing. I feel like Darren notices how strange Mia behaves cause he’s called her out for being an attention seeker and said she takes on other people’s personalities copying them instead of just having her own.
Fair enough Mia can wear what she wants but I honestly think the reason she dresses how she does is cause she’s living in Pinterest and social media world rather than the real world so she’s trying to be like other people online and get more attention but she’s just very lost as a person and doesn’t really know her style or what she likes cause she doesn’t know how to think for herself.

Reactions: 13
Maybe she just feels left out because most people her age get to wear a tie as part of their school uniform 😉
True, although most people her age are now in sixth form and most don’t have uniforms so she’s to old for that now anyway. Weird to think other kids her age are in year 13 writing submitting university applications and getting ready to enter the adult world. Meanwhile Mia’s bullying her little sister, befriending other influencers who probably just want clout and acting like and idiot for attention.

Reactions: 10
Why are these "influencers" even hanging around her, like i get it to have more followers but honestly if that was me, id be saying no way. Id rather cut my loses. Or if i really had to id be taking the piss out of her behind her back. I know its harsh to say but i just couldnt put up with her and not say tit.

Reactions: 7
Why are these "influencers" even hanging around her, like i get it to have more followers but honestly if that was me, id be saying no way. Id rather cut my loses. Or if i really had to id be taking the piss out of her behind her back. I know its harsh to say but i just couldnt put up with her and not say tit.
A lot of these influencers are desperate for more followers and being in one of Mias YouTube videos gets them more attention it’s crazy how fake these online friendships are.
I’d be saying the same as you no way I could befriend her cause I would not have the patience to be around someone like Mia. Honestly I get what you’re saying cause her loudness , her ego and the way she puts people down would get on my nerves and I just wish someone would call her out for it for her sake cause she’s only going to get even worse.
Flaunting her money and buying friends I don’t like people who do that. If she was mature she wouldn’t be making videos taking ‘friends’ she doesn’t know that long into Pandora spending a lot of money cause someone who is mature would be figuring out who is a real friend long before you would even think to spend that kind of money on them. Her ‘friends’ see the Instagram and tiktok followers , the YouTube channel and the money and not all of those people she’s befriending are genuine most of them are using her but in Mias mind she thinks if you meet up with 100 hundred different people you met online that means you have lots of friends when how many of those people actually care about her and like her for her? it’s also hard to like her because her personality is not good and she acts like she’s 12 so people her own age would struggle to have a serious conversation with her when all she cares about is forcing slang , talking about how many little boys she’s kissed and talking about her appearance. There’s being a typical teenager and then there’s Mia who doesn’t know how to act her age and Georgie and Darren should be seeing this and helping her mature but I guess with how immature Georgie is it’s easy to see why Mia has turned out this way.

It’s sad cause I wonder how different she would be if she had never been on YouTube and had a normal stable upbringing.

Reactions: 6
I think its clear that she has now been given access to her own money since they moved to the UK and shes definitely not being smart with how she is spending it. Shes not getting the views she did a few years ago and money doesnt last forever when you are spending it at the rate she is. I know Mia and Darren have said before that Mia has already made all the money she needs (thats why she doesnt need gcses) and can just live off the interest, that is absolute bollocks and actually really dangerous if that is what Darren is making her believe. Even if Mia has made a million, yeh its a better situation than most her age but that wont last a lifetime, especially with her not thinking twice about how shes spending it. Youtube wont last forever, as we can see with many famous youtubers from a few years ago who have now been forgotten about.

I do wonder if the reason they video themselves buying all this stuff is so that they can list it as a business expense for tax reasons, which is just so wrong. But I always felt that the reason they were constantly moving from country to country was to avoid tax 🤔 im shocked theyve stayed in the uk as long as they have.

Reactions: 13
It might sound horrible but I really wish Mia had been sent to public school where she would have been put in her place if she continued to act like she did. She’s almost 18 and gets joy out of bullying her 11 year old sister. Her lack of socialization is really showing

Reactions: 16
Darren and Georgie are completely to blame for Mia's stunted emotional and mental development. She was never allowed to socialize properly with other kids her age, never got a chance at an education, and it's sad seeing her at almost 18 trying to make up for all the life stages and experiences she missed out on. Influencer parents mess up their kids and act like money will make up for all the damage and exploitation. I wonder if the younger kids will even get a fraction of that money when they're adults considering that they're used as cash cows while the parents waste it away on nothing of value. D&G are neglectful parents and I always wish that someone would have rescued Sienna from them and actually given her a stable life.

Reactions: 10
does anyone else think georgie has lost weight. im not sure but her recent insta story she is is slim. ik she is fit and active but im not sure.

Reactions: 1
… why was Mia’s video literally just buying her friends things? Like it was already obvious these friends were using her for views but now it’s money too?? I don’t actually understand what the point of that video was? Also why was sienna there? Idk it just kinda made things awkward because who was sienna supposed to interact with other than Mia, who kept ignoring her? And also that question about baby making at the end was so immature.. an almost adult giggling at the concept of sex, surely you grow out of that phase at like 13. And why would she ask sienna that in front of two older friends? They looked so uncomfortable and so did sienna. The only thing I honestly think would help Mia’s personality and mature her a bit is sending her back to school, where she will learn the hard way. But of course she is almost too old for school now, so pretty much stuck. I really hope g&d enroll the other kids in school or they will end up with the same fate. I feel as if Georgie fears that she will lose some of her purpose as a mother if she sends her kids to school, she doesn’t want them to be too independent and also they make money and content. Perhaps she will have nothing to do all day if there are no kids around to look after

Reactions: 9
I am going to be very careful how I say this:

It’s important to remember that even if they were in a traditional school setting, it doesn’t mean all problems are solved. Sadly, I think too many people assume that if only they were being raised how you think they should be raised, they wouldn’t have the issues they do now. I’m sorry, but that’s not how it works. There are countless people who attend traditional school who have the same issues as the ones people call FF out for, countless people. There are numerous people who are immature, etc. in a school setting. Being in a school setting doesn’t magically make everything perfect. There are a definitely things I don’t agree with about this family, and some I do agree on, quite a few actually. However, I think far too many people assume all problems would be solved if they were in school, and that’s just not true. Also, not everyone wants to go to Uni , even if they went to traditional school, and that’s okay. There are many ways to be successful in life without attending university. Also, not everyone wants the 9-5 working for someone else, and that’s okay. Also, I don‘t watch them anymore, but even if Mia was giggling about s*x at almost 18, I don’t find that odd. Many people at that age still act that way, there are people well into adulthood who act that way. Some people act that way their whole life, and that’s just their personality.

Everyone has their own opinions of course, but I don’t think it’s fair to assume all problems would be solved if they were in a traditional school setting. Personally I am saddened that Karma and Koa were put in nursery school, but that’s just my opinion.

Reactions: 2

It’s important to remember that even if they were in a traditional school setting, it doesn’t mean all problems are solved. Sadly, I think too many people assume that if only they were being raised how you think they should be raised, they wouldn’t have the issues they do now. I’m sorry, but that’s not how it works. There are countless people who attend traditional school who have the same issues as the ones people call FF out for, countless people. There are numerous people who are immature, etc. in a school setting. Being in a school setting doesn’t magically make everything perfect. There are a definitely things I don’t agree with about this family, and some I do agree on, quite a few actually. However, I think far too many people assume all problems would be solved if they were in school, and that’s just not true. Also, not everyone wants to go to Uni , even if they went to traditional school, and that’s okay. There are many ways to be successful in life without attending university. Also, not everyone wants the 9-5 working for someone else, and that’s okay. Also, I don‘t watch them anymore, but even if Mia was giggling about s*x at almost 18, I don’t find that odd. Many people at that age still act that way, there are people well into adulthood who act that way. Some people act that way their whole life, and that’s just their personality.

Everyone has their own opinions of course, but I don’t think it’s fair to assume all problems would be solved if they were in a traditional school setting. Personally I am saddened that Karma and Koa were put in nursery school, but that’s just my opinion.
I think its more the fact that they have been isolated from the world and not been able to interact with other children their own age. This is why they lack basic social skills and are mentally stunted. School may not have been the answer but it would have given them that interaction. I feel the way they have been raised is very cult-like. Until they moved back to London this year, they have spent the past 6 years living out of suitcases, none of the kids have any real friends and never got to see family as they were dragged from country to country, anything special they owned they had to give up whenever they moved, they were kept away from any tv or news and told it was brainrot. They have not had access to any sort of education, the only things they have learnt is what Georgie and Darren have told them, which we know is a load of brainwashing crap. Its so wrong

Reactions: 15
I personally don’t think it’s fair to call it brainwashing, but that’s just my opinion. We don’t see the full extent of what they do, only what they tell us.

I personally don’t think it’s fair to call it brainwashing, but that’s just my opinion. We don’t see the full extent of what they do, only what they tell us.
Ive seen Darren say things in videos about how the kids dont need education or school and then seen Mia copy what he has said word for word in other videos. Ive seen him get angry at the girls watching tv, because theyre not allowed to watch mainstream tv. Ive seen them isolate their children from the outside world for years, with no access to what is going on in the world, education, friends or family. Darren has openly said many controversal things about conspiracy theories he believes in videos, I mean the fact they wouldnt have wifi in their previous properties and how Darren thinks you should only wash with water, not soap and being against suncream. To me that sounds pretty cult-like and brainwashing, but everyone has their own opinion.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Why just why is their new video about Mia possibly having a bf AGAIN. I haven’t watched it but seriously..

• Haha
Reactions: 7
genuinely curious… does anyone have a clue who the boy is that they’re talking about in the new vid

I know sending kids to school won’t magically make them more mature and well rounded but there’s no denying that Mia especially is would’ve benefited from having a structured education and being around peers her own age.

It’s ok for older teens and young adults to not be completely mature all of the time, but with Mia every things she does is immature. Growing up around people her own age and being able to make real friends she can keep in touch with would mean now Mia wouldn’t feel the need to do ridiculous things for attention and befriend influencers who she barely knows and are likely using her.

Going to school would’ve also provided her with a good level of education, of course grades aren’t everything but the things you learn in school are useful for life. Particularly topics covered in PSHE lessons were issues such as online safety and relationships would be covered, which could have prevented her from sending nudes to that boy and pursuing relationships with people who are too young.

Also, I know I previously mentioned that kids her age will be applying to uni but I do know that there are other routes to becoming successful, my point was more that at Mia’s age most people are thinking about their careers, planning to move out and making these decisions of their own accord. Of course Mia would say she’s already got a job as she does YouTube, but it’s not exactly a job she chose to go into. More that she was lead into it by her parents and is now left with no other choice since she has no relevant education to lead her to another job. I’m glad karma and Koa have been sent to nursery and hope they get to some form of school as well and maybe then Sienna might get to go too as she’s still young enough to catch up. Although I doubt this’ll happen as Darren especially seems to be against education, which is sad as they’ll just end up like Mia.
(Edit: Sorry for the long post)

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.