Family fizz #9 Losing all their ethics when it comes to their aesthetics

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why did she keep on talking over Grace (the girl she did the video with)?! She hardly let her speak at all. It annoyed me so much! Grace is a nice girl, I follow her on TikTok, I did think she was from London too though.
She likes to talk over everyone because she's the best

Reactions: 5
Have we seen this? Could be the lad ig?

Attachments

I’m glad she has friends, but Mia to me looks quite out of place with a bunch of wkd drinking 15 year olds - I wonder how she got to be friends with them in the first place?
glad she’s out having fun actually and not stuck at home with her family 24/7, hopefully they are real friends and not using her fit clout

Reactions: 9
Oh god I had a feeling that girl Sofia was a bit younger but seriously Mia she’s 15? This is getting silly.

Reactions: 13
The Karolina she put on her story yesterday has it in her bio she’s 14, even worse. It’s clear that her (200 followers) and Sofia, at least, aren’t social media friends so I would love to know how they became friends initially with such a big age gap

Reactions: 13
Id get and understand having friends with big age gap more if they knew each other for years or say worked together or in the same clubs say like drama or something. But apart from social media what does an (pretty much) 18 year old need to be friends with a 14 year old or even 22yr olds. Great thats shes going out etc but come on this is ridiculous now.

Reactions: 9
a bit late to the game but the billionaire mornings routine video made me lose some brain cells when darren said he stopped taking vitamins because pharma comapnies were putting AI in them to manipulate humans or soemthing along those lines. I Know there is a great about the use and benefits of vitamins. but it is compeltely untrue and absurb to think there is ai in them. he is such a gulliable creature believing in these conspiracies. at the end he said knowledge not college. which also makes me die slighlty inside. honesetly i am concerned about the kids being around him, he is so anti-education and pro conspiracy. theyre not gonna get anywhere in life if he traps them a cycle of non education conspiracies fuel life.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
a bit late to the game but the billionaire mornings routine video made me lose some brain cells when darren said he stopped taking vitamins because pharma comapnies were putting AI in them to manipulate humans or soemthing along those lines. I Know there is a great about the use and benefits of vitamins. but it is compeltely untrue and absurb to think there is ai in them. he is such a gulliable creature believing in these conspiracies. at the end he said knowledge not college. which also makes me die slighlty inside. honesetly i am concerned about the kids being around him, he is so anti-education and pro conspiracy. theyre not gonna get anywhere in life if he traps them a cycle of non education conspiracies fuel life.
Oh god Ai in vitamins, well atleast now we know what they're being taught at home school.. ☹

It's okay to milk our children to millions of strangers online and make and allow Mia to make content that could attract predators, Georgie seemingly competing with her teenage daughter looks wise, giving them no stable home or home country for years at a time, and even when travelling rarely engaging with that countries culture or customs just containing in a bubble of air bnb (before covid) and shopping, going through periods where the children have 0 personal belongings, don't see their family or friends, treat the children unequally... but TV, WiFi and vitamins are bad for them... As someone who watched them in their VeganFitness/Family TV days I'm so disappointed.

Not to even point out Georgies odd behaviour and the times she does 'being mean to everyone as a joke' videos. They give off such bad vibes. We've noted how controlling Darren seems in the past, honestly I think behind the scenes isn't that pretty these days, Darren's beliefs are kind of worrying.

Reactions: 15
Not to even point out Georgies odd behaviour and the times she does 'being mean to everyone as a joke' videos. They give off such bad vibes. We've noted how controlling Darren seems in the past, honestly I think behind the scenes isn't that pretty these days, Darren's beliefs are kind of worrying.

aint nothing funny about being mean to someone. shame on her

Reactions: 4
How can someone believe so much bullshit yet still think actually medicine and science are bad? Darren’s definitely the kind of person to skip all of the positive and encouraging information about things like vaccines and scroll until he finds one negative article that’s been written by someone like him.
On a different note; I was shocked at how they’d posted a picture with who I’d assume to be family but blurred their faces because they’d probably asked them to. I’m glad they gave them privacy but it’s insane how they can’t see that it’s hypocritical to allow people who are old enough to consent to having themselves posted online chose not to be, but exploit their children from day one. All of their children were too young to understand the implications of sharing their lives online and never got a choice.

Reactions: 17
Does Darren not realise vitamins are essential to helping bodies grow and regulate as normal? If you’re deficient in vitamins you can really struggle to get enough just through diet and need extra supplements. I have b12 injections wonder what Darren will think of that 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Their new video from 00:58 from there. What is Georgie in about that “ what’s good? ” is a powerful manifestation phrase. Not even close it’s more of a question.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I know this has been mentioned before but Sienna's teeth are a little worrying, I hope everything is alright with her health she is such a sweet girl

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.