Family fizz #9 Losing all their ethics when it comes to their aesthetics

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly just think Mia wishes she was an only child. The age gaps probably do not help, but she doesn’t seem to like Sienna at all, and never seems to bother with the younger two. I think maybe she resents Sienna for being close with Karma and Koa, because it used to be them two and now it’s all changed now Mia is nearly an adult.
Yeh, even in her recent video where she bought her stuff for her birthday, she just looked so pissed off and was rude to her the whole time. It was like she struggled to do a nice thing for Sienna

Reactions: 6
I wonder how much money Mia has made herself. It’s been said that she doesn’t need qualifications for a job to earn money as she’s already done that.

Reactions: 5
Yeh, even in her recent video where she bought her stuff for her birthday, she just looked so pissed off and was rude to her the whole time. It was like she struggled to do a nice thing for Sienna
Yeah I thought this too cause it was clear to me Mia didn’t really want to spend her money on Sienna. Mia has money she’s not short of money and she’ll make that money back with views on her videos but it was still obvious she didn’t want to buy Sienna those things but she knew she would look good making a video out of it and even at the end of the video you could see Mia was completely in youtuber mode it was like she wasn’t living in the moment bonding with her sister cause she was more focused on making content. You can hear Sienna in the background genuinely thanking Mia for the birthday presents and saying she had a nice day spending time with her but for Mia it was just another video to film. Mia is the type of person who will buy you something but will constantly remind you that they bought it for you which can make someone feel uncomfortable or like they owe you something back.
In my opinion she shouldn’t of kept making comments about how much Sienna was spending or wanting to buy cause at one point Sienna looked a bit uncomfortable and unsure if she should carry on buying things.
YouTube ,social media and having no friends or being around people her age for so long has completely changed Mia’s personality in a bad way and it’s such a shame.
Sienna has a sweeter personality so I can completely get why Karma and Koa would feel closer to her.
It’s also a shame cause for a long time it was just Mia and Sienna so now the way there’s been this change in their relationship and Mia putting her down isn’t nice to see. That video they did last year answering questions about each family member while they’re not in the room and Mia was fully exposing every embarrassing thing Sienna went through when those things should be kept private and she got joy from laughing at her sister like that I noticed then how caught up Mia is wanting attention and views on videos that she’ll put others down to achieve it cause she thinks she’s so funny.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Mia is just a spiteful witch who thinks the world revolves around her, and thinks shes top dog when she really isnt.

Reactions: 12
Seeing how Mia acts on live and in front of the camera and tiktok, I could not stand being her friend nor pretend to be her friend. She seems just too much, I know she’s still a teenager but it still irks me tbh.

Reactions: 9
It seems to me as though Mia only recently has gotten access to her own money. I remember when they were in Costa Rica, she would ask Darren for his card to pay for things. So I would imagine she has a lot of money saved up from YouTube/book sales/brand deals etc..

Reactions: 7
It seems to me as though Mia only recently has gotten access to her own money. I remember when they were in Costa Rica, she would ask Darren for his card to pay for things. So I would imagine she has a lot of money saved up from YouTube/book sales/brand deals etc..
I hope she has a financial adviser in place. I cant imagine she has millions and a few hundred thousand wont last long if she keeps spending the way she is. God forbid she may eventually have to go out and WORK FOR SOME ELSE 😱

So, Sienna is 11 tomorrow!

I really hope they make the day all about her. It's seems they've been doing little bits with her this week but she deserves her birthday to be HER DAY!

This means no Karma or Koa blowing out her candles, they're old enough to be told no or to help Sienna if she is okay with that, but not take over.
And no Mia being over the top and loud in order to take the attention away from Sienna to put it on herself!

There's more than those 2 things but they seem to make up a big part of people taking over birthdays in this family 🤷

Reactions: 14
I bet koa and karma (especially karma) will overtake with the present opening and then claim the gifts to be theirs or that they want them. They wont be told no and will let them do as they want. Mia will be over the top and exclaim her present(s) are the best

Jojo/family freedom have bought her a beautiful pink guitar for her birthday.
I thought that was a lovely, thoughtful gift & i would love to see Darren & Georgie get her some music lessons.

Reactions: 8
I thought that was a lovely, thoughtful gift & i would love to see Darren & Georgie get her some music lessons.
More than likely koa or karma will fight over it and it will get broken

I will never forget the year poor Sienna opened every present and was told “that’s for you and Karma” and had absolutely nothing to herself.

Happy birthday Sienna, you deserve way way more than what your family give you, gift wise, attention wise and love wise. ❤

Reactions: 20
It would be better if they let Sienna open her presents when Karma and Koa are at nursery cause I’ll be surprised if they don’t try take over the present opening especially karma they don’t let Sienna enjoy anything and have her special moment.
Of course it’s nicer to have all the family there so the younger kids can learn to respect their sibling getting attention , be happy for them and learn that the presents their sibling gets do not belong to them as it’s not their birthday it’s Siennas but from what we’ve seen of Karma and Koa they don’t listen or learn what’s right and wrong. Their ages aren’t an excuse especially Karma she’s old enough to understand what’s going on and to understand the word no. Georgie and Darren only have themselves to blame for how spoiled those younger kids are and Mia too cause of the amount of videos they make giving them kids presents they just expect every present that anyone gets belongs to them too.
I hope Sienna always stay grateful and sweet but growing up in that family I can see small changes already in Sienna becoming a bit obsessed with designer things and materialistic it reminds me of Mia but I really hope Sienna isn’t too influenced by Mia cause Sienna is a nice kid.

Family Freedom are so lovely to Sienna and I’m glad because she deserves it. I just wish she got to see them more often, or even better, if her own parents would treat her as well 😞

Happy birthday Sienna. Hope she has a lovely day that’s actually about her for once❤

Whats with the title of the new vlog. Shes only gone away for the weekend. They always make it into a huge thing when shes away for a night or few nights. Be original *rolls eyes*

Reactions: 3
17 seconds in "mias leaving us and we're hoping her journey across country goes ok" shes getting on an hours train from fenchurch station to leigh-on-sea

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How sad is it that an eleven year old girl has no friends to celebrate her birthday with?
I’m not saying Sienna needs a birthday party with 20 friends in attendance but it’s the fact she doesn’t even have a couple of friends that Georgie or Darren could take her to go bowling with them as a party. It’s nice to have time with family celebrating of course but it’s also nice to have one day with friends especially when you’re young like that it’s important for your development to spend time with kids your age.
The only friend she has is Jojo but she doesn’t see him very often unfortunately and she doesn’t know a lot about him cause Georgie asked Sienna before when they went to buy Jojo a present what things does he like and Sienna said she had no idea what things he likes which to me is sad that she doesn’t get the chance to form a close bond with even one child her age and properly get to know them.

They just posted a TikTok of what Sienna got for her birthday and there were so many designer items! A Burberry dress, Gucci T-Shirt, Chloé jeans, Ralph Lauren socks etc..
I understand wanting to spoil your child on their birthday but none of these things scream Sienna. I know she’s getting older but she’s never shown that much interest in fashion and I just know she’d love clothes from new look/H&M just as much. I wish they’d pay more attention to her interests and get her things she actually would love! Family Freedom were so much more considerate with the guitar!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.