Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

yuza

Chatty Member
I did like the way they put all the winning tokens on screen so their fans could get them. This did include the instant wins so I’m sure they didn’t use them themselves. So really they didn’t benefit at all other than eating the food, which I did like. Other YouTubers like Anastasia and Dad V Girls then go on to use the instant wins in other videos, which doesn’t sit right with me, making money by eating free food, when there’s people out there who can’t afford food right now. I hope some needing people took Family Fizz’s wins :)

Reactions: 4

stargirl23

VIP Member
Sorry if this is a dumb question, but do you really get this hyper off sugar and chocolate and caffeine like Georgie, Darren and Mia do? Like I’ve never experience that myself and I’m actually wondering if that’s actually a real thing? I know that they won’t get hyper off of pasta obviously but I’m genuinely wondering since they act so crazy and insane when they eat a big of chocolate or sugary things or drink coffee or matcha or even soda.
It’s all an act. No way would they get like that off what they eat

homesteader86

I’m confused, I stopped watching them earlier this year, but occasionally will have their videos pop up as a suggestion. A recent video suggests that Georgie is pregnant, have they confirmed that she is, or are they trolling. I hope they’re not trolling. Making jokes claiming to be pregnant when you’re not is not funny at all.

turtleneck10

hi sorry im new to the thread but was wondering do we know if they brush their teeth and if so with what. in the recent vlog i couldnt stop looking at siennas teeth, they look horrendous! yet georgie, darren, and mias teeth look fine. karmas dont really look bad so how come siennas are so bad. i can't even go a night without brushing because of the dirty feeling and taste you get!
I don't know if she's ever been to the dentist either

GryffindorOfTheYear

hi sorry im new to the thread but was wondering do we know if they brush their teeth and if so with what. in the recent vlog i couldnt stop looking at siennas teeth, they look horrendous! yet georgie, darren, and mias teeth look fine. karmas dont really look bad so how come siennas are so bad. i can't even go a night without brushing because of the dirty feeling and taste you get!
It has been talked about a couple of times in previous threads.

The last time it was seen in a video, they used a vegan/natural toothpaste which didn't contain fluoride (not going to go into the debates about fluoride necessity/alternatives here). But we don't know how often she does actually brush her teeth and they use bamboo toothbrushes iirc so her manual brushing method may be off. Around her age, I went through a phase of not brushing my teeth as often as i should cos I didn't like the way it felt so maybe she is only brushing 1x a day and needs to brush 2x

About dentists, they went in Dubai I believe and they talked about going in a vid in Costa Rica (called 'taping our daughters mouth shut' or something like that). And they had a brand deal/sponsored ad thing recently before they took birthday pics for one of the kids that was with a dentist in London

What’s the point of a ‘last to leave the bathroom’ challenge if they were allowed to go to the shops lmao

account70032

VIP Member
Definately very weird. Like @account70032 said, mia is still a minor at 17, yet staying at the house of an actual adult for a few days. Also i dont believe these influencers are her actual friends, its all about gaining more followers, but why would normal 23 year olds want to be friends with a minor
Yessss @hayley appreciate the reference to what I said haha 🤝 and I agree with you I’ve thought that to too why does a 23 year old want to be friends with a minor? both of them having a following on tiktok isn’t a good enough reason or excuse in my opinion for them to be spending time together when there’s many more people an appropriate age for Mia to be around. It’s crazy cause if it was a 23 year male everyone would be going mad but cause it’s a 23 year old female it’s not a big deal? it’s strange how a 17 year old is allowed stay at this adults house for a few days who isn’t family or a close friend of the family cause I know for a fact when I was 17 if I told my parents I’m meeting up with a 23 year old woman they would be wondering why this adult wants to spend time with a child and there’s no way my parents would want me staying at her house.
It just feels wrong but it’s all about gaining followers and that 23 year old knows how big family fizz and Mia are with their fan base so she knows the attention and followers she can gain from befriending Mia.

teeniebopps

Don’t worry, he does “research”! Of course brushing your teeth with only water and showering with no soap is backed by research!

I’m sorry but what is a ‘booby’ prize? I’m not from the UK so if that’s slag I apologize but that made me laugh 😂
A booby prize is a bad prize or a prize you wouldn’t really be glad to receive.

Reactions: 3

cls…xxx

I thought that. How strange

I can’t even take these videos as of lately. Everything Georgie says is an innuendo🤢

donkeyfish

the guy in mias video seems to have literally no personality, his voice never changes tone and he is so draining

elle_33

I find it so hard to believe that stuff like this is a mistake
If you don’t eat meat you pretty quickly realise textures like sour patch kids are likely to have gelatine/similar so you’d just Google surely ?
with some other stuff where you wouldn’t expect it , sure but sour patch kids ??? Really ?
Sour patch kids are vegan in the US (or at least considered vegan bc they're gelatine free) but the UK ones have gelatine. So depends which ones they were eating. Even if they assumed the UK ones are the same as US ones, most vegans always check ingredients even if they've eaten something many times before as it can change.

I've been wondering if family fizz are still vegan too. Especially Mia as she's now old enough to do what she wants.

homesteader86

Both but if you do your test in an automatic you are only allowed to drive automatic. If you learn in a manual, you can drive either. Id say most people in UK learn Manual for this reason

thank you, that interesting. Most people in the US only know how to drive an automatic.