Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nnrr46

Even still, clickbaiting that a minor is your boyfriend is still disturbing. When she turns 18 she needs to be REALLY careful, why aren’t Georgie and Darren teaching her that it’s not only wrong, but illegal?!?
Yeh it was so wrong her doing that video with that Tayo boy in costa rica who looked about 10 when she was 17 and clickbated him as her bf 🤢

Reactions: 4

Julie_xx

Fr if they don’t let their kids watch TV how will they know or have any interest in Disney. Darren is so miserable and controlling asf. They defo got it gifted and paid to promote it.
Wouldn’t they have to say it was gifted though? In another video he shows himself booking it online so I don’t think it was gifted because you definitely have to say it. They’ve been gifted other things from brands and they do say it.

homesteader86

I’m horrified bu George and Mias behaviour in the recent video I’ve watched. The first to do a backbend wins a day spending on dads credit card, obviously Mia is going to win. Both did a bridge and not a back bend either. Mia didn’t shut up for a second, both talked over poor Sienna…. yet again. Georgie you need to calm down and stop acting like a 17 year old and pay attention to both your daughters and not just your favourite one who loves herself.

It seems as though Georgie has fallen down the path that some, not all mind you, but some teen mothers fall down. She appears to be attempting to re-live the teen years she missed when she became a mamma. Which on some level is understandable, however, at some point she has to move past acting like a teen. She may have had a challenging path being a teen mother, but she should be proud of herself for what she accomplished.

It’s one thing to have some fun in the videos, & act a little silly, especially with Karma & Koa. There’s a difference though between acting a little silly, & what D&G have done in the past, & what it seems like they are doing now.

hay197

They reminded me of their early years on Youtube when they were in Costa Rica.
Did their views dip and they're trying to pick them back up by using out there titles to get views? It is odd how they were so health cautious now eat crap. But yet theyre still against vaccines. Mind boggles.

• Heart

stargirl23

VIP Member
She done a video with Charlie Gillian and if you look at his video wtf is Mia wearing . The tie DOES NOT look good

donkeyfish

‘can I just say something … this house is going to be a work in progress, so how you see it now is gonna be completely different … depending on how long it takes to transform and give this house a makeover’ (camera cuts to images of their already beautiful house)

This was the first thing Georgie said in the house tour video. Idk if I’m reaching with this, but the way she said they were going to give the home a ‘makeover’ kind of implies they think the house is bad/ugly? And the need to immediately assure the viewers that basically, dont worry, the house is going to be sooo much fancier, haha we’d never live in a house long-term looking like this! ( not a direct quote from them). Which is very out of touch because most people could only dream of owning a home like this.
to be honest i took this more as just them decorating it as it is unfurnished.

although this in itself shocked me. are they permenantly in england now? buying beds for all the rooms, sofas for the living room and everything else that comes with filling that HUGE house will be a massive expense. so what happens when they decide to up and move again? they’re not going to ship everything abroad, remember they’re minimalists!

i do also get weird vibes from the house. how is this now the dream house? a skinny super tall house, a kitchen that only has windows in the roof, bedroom doors that georgie couldn’t even pull out the wall? in my opinion the costa rica house fit their vibe so much better, i think they’ve just got caught up in the london life, they have changed so much.

homesteader86

That’s disappointing to hear the way they are acting about money, especially when they claimed one reason they left CR was money. In the early years they were just grateful for what they had.

LMNOZ

Didnt she put something on TikTok recently about that Charley being a boyfriend? I also thought he was abit feminine but maybe not

piggymummy01

My daughter used to watch these years ago before karma was born and then stopped around the time Koa was born. She’s just starting watching them again recently 🤦‍♀️
Why do they call the little ones “the babies”
Karma is 4!
My daughter is 5 and I do sometimes call her my little baby but she tells me she's not a baby so I try not to 😬

stargirl23

VIP Member
Don't quote me on this but am pretty sure theres this loop hole that family vloggers can write off any money they spend on videos buying shoes, an apple from a shop, or even a big clothes shop, probably buying big things like cars for example. As its been filmed its classed as a business expence.
yeah this is true. They’ll pay very little tax as they can claim everything as an expense

• Angry
  • Wow

yuza

Chatty Member
I dont think they thought it through with Karma bless her sitting there with her kiwis and kettle chips when the girls had tones of good food. Maybe they should of let her help out sienna with the Ss
I felt so sorry for Karma bless her soul. They should have let her do K for Karma and O for Oak. Seeing as Mia happily cheated!

account70032

VIP Member
The only reason I apologised (in case he reads here) is because I said it must be him, purely because of Mia’s silly TikTok and since learning he’s uncomfortable, I wanted to retract it :) I agree with everything you said, I hope he escapes from their silly lies.
I completely understand and I really respect you for that you’ve got a good heart for thinking about his feelings! but honestly I don’t think you said anything bad cause it wasn’t like you went out of your way to message him and ask him if he’s Mia boyfriend and when I saw you and others saying sorry I just thought I don’t want people thinking they’ve said something awful but I also understand what you mean cause I also guessed he was the guy cause of how they spoke in the video I also assumed it’s probably him with all the things they said and in no way would I want James to read what I or anyone else said and feel uncomfortable. Unfortunately because Darren , Georgie and Mia spoke about it in the video they’ve made it open to public speculation and it’s one thing for it to be discussed on here but when Mias unicorn fans are harassing him or making him uncomfortable I think that’s unfair on James. Obviously we now know there’s nothing going on between him and Mia but I think for James sake he would want to be careful cause clearly she gets an idea into her head and runs with it so if I were him I’d be uncomfortable with being around her I’d be constantly watching how I act or what I say so she doesn’t get the wrong idea.

• Heart

hayley

VIP Member
It was lovely for Sienna to get a special day with her parents, albeit was a bit rushed and some of the activities didn't work out. The video was definitely made for content first and secondly to prove Sienna isn’t the forgotten child. Georgie telling Sienna she loved her multiple times in the cable cart was very awkward and the surprises could have been aimed at what Sienna would actually like, rather than Georgie. How is a 20 minute browse in a charity shop a great surprise? I suppose they tried and at least spent some time with and thinking about Sienna.
Glad im not the only one that thought it awakward georgie keep saying she loves sienna