Family fizz #9 Losing all their ethics when it comes to their aesthetics

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How sad is it if James is interested in or even seeing someone else and then Mia is going around hinting that they are dating. Thats could be so damaging for him. I reckon thats what happened to the boy in Costa Rica, Mia just fancied him they wernt official or anything, and then they made that whole video about him being at her party and he thought wtf and ran. I mean that was so inappropriate anyway given his age.
Could be why the suddenly moved. She became obsessed then sent pics his family got involved. Maybe his parents threatened the police for her obsession so they ran back to the UK? Seems like once she’s got an idea she fixated and obsessed about it but doesn’t realise the consequences it can have on other people and how they feel

Reactions: 11
Could be why the suddenly moved. She became obsessed then sent pics his family got involved. Maybe his parents threatened the police for her obsession so they ran back to the UK? Seems like once she’s got an idea she fixated and obsessed about it but doesn’t realise the consequences it can have on other people and how they feel
Yeh exactly. I mean just imagine thinking youre friends with someone and enjoying hanging out with them as a friend and then next thing theyre saying to their millions of followers online that youre dating. What she said in the last fizz fam video she was definitely hinting at James even if its not him.

Reactions: 7
Yeh exactly. I mean just imagine thinking youre friends with someone and enjoying hanging out with them as a friend and then next thing theyre saying to their millions of followers online that youre dating. What she said in the last fizz fam video she was definitely hinting at James even if its not him.
I really think Georgie needs to step in now. Be s mother not a friend and teach Mia this isn’t acceptable behaviour for a nearly 18 year old

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Nobody on here needs to be apologising when Mia , Georgie and Darren are the ones who implied it was James and hinted it was him making it very obvious by all the things Mia said that it was him. Obviously it would be discussed on here if it was him or not that’s the whole point of threads like this we discuss things we hear in videos. If anyone should be apologising to James it’s those three especially Mia because no good friend would put their friend in a position like James was put in. James of course didn’t deserve to be harassed and I can only imagine the speculation put on him by people asking him about Mia it must be very embarrassing and annoying for him and I’m sorry to James that he’s had to put up with that.

Of course if anything on here upset him then I hope he is ok but honestly from what I’ve read on here nobody said anything horrible we all just got the same feeling Mia was implying he was the guy she’s talking to as more than a friend and Mia never should of spoke about it in a video it should of been kept private people don’t need to know about which guy you’re obsessed with and exaggerating things about especially when James clearly was uncomfortable with it. I’m getting the feeling she’s developed an obsessed crush on him and got it into her head they’re talking as more than friends and he will eventually become her boyfriend. I don’t know if they have been talking like that or not but either way they’ve used James to get views in a video. Yes they never mentioned his name or showed a photo of him but by all the things Mia and Georgie said it’s not hard to figure out who they’re talking about unless there’s another guy exactly like that which I doubt as she said the guy had been in her videos and that was James.

James if you read here get yourself as far away as you can from Mia and her family cause even if you ever considered dating her you would be used for thumbnails and clickbait and be obsessed over in the most unhealthy way so if I were you I’d run! it’s very obvious there’s a lot more to the Costa Rica situation then what they’ve told us and I wouldn’t be surprised if the little boys parents weren’t happy when they found out about Mia sending pictures to him and trying to make him her boyfriend and it’s probably one of the big reasons why family fizz left.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
best thing for james to do is cut off contact with mia. mia will not change as her parents enable her to keep doing what shes doing.

he doesnt deserve the attention hes been getting from people asking if he is mias bf.

Reactions: 14
Just saw James live pop up on my FYP he said he’s not mias boyfriend and wish people would stop harassing him and asking. I felt sorry for him tbh he seemed very embarrassed by the situation from what he was saying. He’s prob seen her hint it’s him and feels uncomfortable about it and I don’t blame him
Godddd what is wrong with her

It’s enough that Mia hinted it was him but got Georgie to scream and talk about her and James getting married and having babies ALL THE TIME was a bit too much… Even after Darren said it was a bit too much she kept talking about it but had to add it would be in the future and not now.. either way it’s weird Georgie and she didn’t think about how it would make James feel when he saw the video and how awkward it will be to be around them if he sees her parents..

Reactions: 12
Nobody on here needs to be apologising when Mia , Georgie and Darren are the ones who implied it was James and hinted it was him making it very obvious by all the things Mia said that it was him. Obviously it would be discussed on here if it was him or not that’s the whole point of threads like this we discuss things we hear in videos. If anyone should be apologising to James it’s those three especially Mia because no good friend would put their friend in a position like James was put in. James of course didn’t deserve to be harassed and I can only imagine the speculation put on him by people asking him about Mia it must be very embarrassing and annoying for him and I’m sorry to James that he’s had to put up with that.

Of course if anything on here upset him then I hope he is ok but honestly from what I’ve read on here nobody said anything horrible we all just got the same feeling Mia was implying he was the guy she’s talking to as more than a friend and Mia never should of spoke about it in a video it should of been kept private people don’t need to know about which guy you’re obsessed with and exaggerating things about especially when James clearly was uncomfortable with it. I’m getting the feeling she’s developed an obsessed crush on him and got it into her head they’re talking as more than friends and he will eventually become her boyfriend. I don’t know if they have been talking like that or not but either way they’ve used James to get views in a video. Yes they never mentioned his name or showed a photo of him but by all the things Mia and Georgie said it’s not hard to figure out who they’re talking about unless there’s another guy exactly like that which I doubt as she said the guy had been in her videos and that was James.

James if you read here get yourself as far away as you can from Mia and her family cause even if you ever considered dating her you would be used for thumbnails and clickbait and be obsessed over in the most unhealthy way so if I were you I’d run! it’s very obvious there’s a lot more to the Costa Rica situation then what they’ve told us and I wouldn’t be surprised if the little boys parents weren’t happy when they found out about Mia sending pictures to him and trying to make him her boyfriend and it’s probably one of the big reasons why family fizz left.
The only reason I apologised (in case he reads here) is because I said it must be him, purely because of Mia’s silly TikTok and since learning he’s uncomfortable, I wanted to retract it :) I agree with everything you said, I hope he escapes from their silly lies.

Reactions: 6
The only reason I apologised (in case he reads here) is because I said it must be him, purely because of Mia’s silly TikTok and since learning he’s uncomfortable, I wanted to retract it :) I agree with everything you said, I hope he escapes from their silly lies.
I completely understand and I really respect you for that you’ve got a good heart for thinking about his feelings! but honestly I don’t think you said anything bad cause it wasn’t like you went out of your way to message him and ask him if he’s Mia boyfriend and when I saw you and others saying sorry I just thought I don’t want people thinking they’ve said something awful but I also understand what you mean cause I also guessed he was the guy cause of how they spoke in the video I also assumed it’s probably him with all the things they said and in no way would I want James to read what I or anyone else said and feel uncomfortable. Unfortunately because Darren , Georgie and Mia spoke about it in the video they’ve made it open to public speculation and it’s one thing for it to be discussed on here but when Mias unicorn fans are harassing him or making him uncomfortable I think that’s unfair on James. Obviously we now know there’s nothing going on between him and Mia but I think for James sake he would want to be careful cause clearly she gets an idea into her head and runs with it so if I were him I’d be uncomfortable with being around her I’d be constantly watching how I act or what I say so she doesn’t get the wrong idea.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
To be honest though James actively partook in that tiktok Mia made in the taxi which was like ‘which of these people am I dating?’… so either it was him or it wasn’t but he knew all along the game she was playing.

Reactions: 1
To be honest though James actively partook in that tiktok Mia made in the taxi which was like ‘which of these people am I dating?’… so either it was him or it wasn’t but he knew all along the game she was playing.
True, but when you’re in a closed environment, like a taxi, with your friends it’s hard to say no to something like that.

It wouldn’t surprise me if she just whipped out the phone without telling any of them what was being filmed. It’s easy to go along with what your “friends” do, it doesn’t mean you like doing it.

Reactions: 9
It wouldn’t surprise me if she just whipped out the phone without telling any of them what was being filmed. It’s easy to go along with what your “friends” do, it doesn’t mean you like doing it.
True, but when you’re in a closed environment, like a taxi, with your friends it’s hard to say no to something like that.
I guess I’m just struggling to imagine the development of the situation. I get that he couldn’t do anything about it in the moment but it wasn’t just that tiktok. Mia has been dropping clues for weeks and he’s continually featured in her content.

If I had a friend with a public following who suggested publicly we were dating I would simply ask them to stop, and if they didn’t, we would no longer be friends. I certainly wouldn’t appear in their content across several platforms, over several weeks making jokes about potentially dating and talk about buying them underwear. If their family made a video with ‘clues’ about me and discuss our wedding/children I would immediately want it removed. I wouldn’t allow the joke to continue. The taxi Tiktok was just the tip of the iceberg of him playing along.

Why the sudden public freak out? Hes entitled to change his mind about it but couldn’t he privately ask for the content to be removed?

I’m not defending Mia, we all know she’s a bleeping idiot. I feel bad for James and the situation is unfortunate but I think the whole thing was a lapse of his judgement too, and the situation is definitely more complicated than what were seeing.

Reactions: 5
I guess I’m just struggling to imagine the development of the situation. I get that he couldn’t do anything about it in the moment but it wasn’t just that tiktok. Mia has been dropping clues for weeks and he’s continually featured in her content.

If I had a friend with a public following who suggested publicly we were dating I would simply ask them to stop, and if they didn’t, we would no longer be friends. I certainly wouldn’t appear in their content across several platforms, over several weeks making jokes about potentially dating and talk about buying them underwear. If their family made a video with ‘clues’ about me and discuss our wedding/children I would immediately want it removed. I wouldn’t allow the joke to continue. The taxi Tiktok was just the tip of the iceberg of him playing along.

Why the sudden public freak out? Hes entitled to change his mind about it but couldn’t he privately ask for the content to be removed?

I’m not defending Mia, we all know she’s a bleeping idiot. I feel bad for James and the situation is unfortunate but I think the whole thing was a lapse of his judgement too, and the situation is definitely more complicated than what were seeing.
Yeah this is a really good point I agree cause of course the family fizz video he obviously didn’t have control over that and the stuff they were saying in it made it seem they most likely are talking about James so I understand that’s not fair on James and they should never of made that video but at the same time when James is happily taking part in tiktoks that hint he could be Mias boyfriend or that they’re dating and both like eachother then I can’t defend James because he should know better that making tiktoks like that is going to get people talking and speculating and harassing him and yes you could say well people shouldn’t harass someone with questions like that but if you’re putting content out there asking people to guess who her boyfriend is or figure it out then people are going to question him so if he doesn’t like that and is uncomfortable he should know better then to be making videos like that.

If he doesn’t want people to think he’s dating Mia when he clearly isn’t then he should stop making those kinds of videos with her and ask her to stop or say he doesn’t want to be in it. I understand there can be certain situations like in the car when someone could feel awkward not taking part in a tiktok that everyone else in the car is taking part in it’s like a peer pressure kind of thing but if he’s going to play along with the dating joke then he can’t be defended cause he’s putting himself in that situation.

There might of been part of him that liked the attention and clout at first from the situation at first but now with Mia making it seem they could be talking as more than friends maybe that’s made him uncomfortable but if it really makes him uncomfortable he wouldn’t keep making the content with her. I agree the situation is unfortunate and I feel sorry for him with the family fizz video and having to deal with Mias obsession but if they keep making tiktoks about it then he’s just as much to blame for playing along cause he could easily just not do it and if Mia has a problem with that then she’s not the kind of friend he should want in his life.

Reactions: 1
Mias just posted on her story hinting another boy she could be dating? What is wrong with her? Is she ok? If she is actually dating someone then i cant imagine he can be happy about her hinting that shes dating all these other boys?
Also, every boy she has hinted at so far seems so feminine in their pictures? Like they may be gay?

Reactions: 13
Mias just posted on her story hinting another boy she could be dating? What is wrong with her? Is she ok? If she is actually dating someone then i cant imagine he can be happy about her hinting that shes dating all these other boys?
Also, every boy she has hinted at so far seems so feminine in their pictures? Like they may be gay?
She really needs to grow up. No 18 year old acts like that

Reactions: 12
Even though james fits the criteria, he’s gay. It’s just some click bait thing because who would date her unless she’s grooming them.

Also I need to know if she or anyone in their family have black friends. Living in one of the most diverse places, maybe even the most diverse place in England, London , and she only chills with white ppl. Smh

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I genuinely think in her mind she thinks she’s dating all these people, which is disturbing. Georgie has probably told her that any boy who talks to her, fancies her and will be her boyfriend and because she’s so isolated, she believes that.

Reactions: 10
She thinks/wants everyone to fancy her. Her behaviour is so weird, these boys are younger then her (most of them) but she will be an adult next month, does she honestly think going for 15/16/17yr olds will be ok then? And are these boys really ok with her using them as clout to see who shes "dating". And if ANY of the people she calls "friends" are not telling her, her behaviour is wrong then we will know that they are not infact her friends. All these people are "influencers" thats the only reason they are hanging around with her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.