Family fizz #9 Losing all their ethics when it comes to their aesthetics

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her parents should have taught her right from wrong. Is it hard to tell your kid about legal age dating and who you can talk with or be with in that range? Georgie is too busy being her bestie and being a cool mom and whatever crazy obsession she have with Mia having a boyfriend and apparently babies. Darren is probably too scared to say anything as he feels like it’s not his place to say a word.. But we her stepfather he should step in even if it’s a bit of an uncomfortable topic or at least discuss it with Georgie. But knowing Georgie she will brush it off if he even talked to her and say mia is a good girl and it’s just for fun..

Reactions: 13
She thinks/wants everyone to fancy her. Her behaviour is so weird, these boys are younger then her (most of them) but she will be an adult next month, does she honestly think going for 15/16/17yr olds will be ok then? And are these boys really ok with her using them as clout to see who shes "dating". And if ANY of the people she calls "friends" are not telling her, her behaviour is wrong then we will know that they are not infact her friends. All these people are "influencers" thats the only reason they are hanging around with her
An 18 year old going for a 17 year old is perfectly fine

Reactions: 4
She’s so naive and unaware that these boys are using her to gain followers but in her head she thinks everyone fancies her and she seems to becoming more boy obsessed. We get it Mia you desperately want a boyfriend but chill out Avril please cause there’s so much more to life than having a boyfriend especially at 17 you’re so young what’s the rush? at any age there’s no rush nothing wrong with being single forever but Mia clearly feels she needs a boyfriend for attention and thinks it’ll make her look cool. You would think I was speaking about a 12 year old not an almost 18 year old adult!

What I also find weird is how obsessed Georgie is with wanting Mia to have a boyfriend and have a baby. I can only speak from my experience with how my parents raised me but at Mias age they were not encouraging me to have a boyfriend and settle down married with a baby , they were encouraging me to focus on school and my friends. Let me also say nothing wrong with anyone who had kids young or married young but it’s the fact that’s all they are encouraging Mia to do especially Georgie I don’t know what’s going on in her head but she almost seems more obsessed with the boyfriend thing than Mia is so she also needs to chill out and take a look at how her daughter is acting and have a talk with her that her behaviour and obsession is very unhealthy and in all honesty I think Mia is just living in social media world.
If Mia ever gets a boyfriend it’s unlikely a relationship would even last with the way she behaves with boys cause in a relationship there would need to be respect that you don’t go around acting like you’re dating every other guy you cross paths with cause that’s disrespectful to your boyfriend but of course Mia is mentally way younger than her actual age so she probably would struggle to understand this. It’s sad seeing this young girl behave the way she does and nobody in her family is looking out for her so she stops embarrassing herself and putting people in uncomfortable situations online. Georgie and Darren should be helping her mature but instead they’re doing the opposite by encouraging her behaviour just cause it makes them all money.

Reactions: 9
She’s so naive and unaware that these boys are using her to gain followers but in her head she thinks everyone fancies her and she seems to becoming more boy obsessed. We get it Mia you desperately want a boyfriend but chill out Avril please cause there’s so much more to life than having a boyfriend especially at 17 you’re so young what’s the rush? at any age there’s no rush nothing wrong with being single forever but Mia clearly feels she needs a boyfriend for attention and thinks it’ll make her look cool. You would think I was speaking about a 12 year old not an almost 18 year old adult!

What I also find weird is how obsessed Georgie is with wanting Mia to have a boyfriend and have a baby. I can only speak from my experience with how my parents raised me but at Mias age they were not encouraging me to have a boyfriend and settle down married with a baby , they were encouraging me to focus on school and my friends. Let me also say nothing wrong with anyone who had kids young or married young but it’s the fact that’s all they are encouraging Mia to do especially Georgie I don’t know what’s going on in her head but she almost seems more obsessed with the boyfriend thing than Mia is so she also needs to chill out and take a look at how her daughter is acting and have a talk with her that her behaviour and obsession is very unhealthy and in all honesty I think Mia is just living in social media world.
If Mia ever gets a boyfriend it’s unlikely a relationship would even last with the way she behaves with boys cause in a relationship there would need to be respect that you don’t go around acting like you’re dating every other guy you cross paths with cause that’s disrespectful to your boyfriend but of course Mia is mentally way younger than her actual age so she probably would struggle to understand this. It’s sad seeing this young girl behave the way she does and nobody in her family is looking out for her so she stops embarrassing herself and putting people in uncomfortable situations online. Georgie and Darren should be helping her mature but instead they’re doing the opposite by encouraging her behaviour just cause it makes them all money.
‘’Chill out Avril’ hahah next title suggestion

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This video popped up on my YouTube it’s from around 3 years ago and it’s a prank Mia did on Sienna that Sienna was being sent away to a science boarding school. Sienna was stressing and getting upset but the thing about the video is at around time stamp 5:57-6:00 of the video Sienna says “ but Being a scientist means having to work for somebody else” she says it like it’s a bad negative thing and that’s why she wouldn’t want to be scientist. There’s proof right there they’ve brain washed those kids into thinking being a youtuber and influencer is the only job they should have. It’s obvious when Sienna mentioned in the past to the them about wanting to be a scientist, Darren 100% manipulated her and made her believe that it isn’t good to be a scientist cause then you’re not your own boss and that clearly made Sienna lose interest in science cause when’s the last time she’s been interested in it or spoke of having a career than isn’t a youtuber. He brain washed Mia in the exact same way in Gran Canaria.
How sad is that to brain wash your kids so that they don’t aspire to have a career outside of social media. I don’t know what their problem is with people who work for someone else but they’re constantly job shaming people yet if someone calls them out for how their ‘job’ is just them exploiting their kids they get all defensive. I’d much rather work for someone else I’d happily work for someone else I don’t see an issue in that at all cause that’s better than making money off of your kids.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
georgie really fell for a toxic manipulator...😥😥😥

science is perfect for inquisitive minds which sienna had. there are obviously toxic people to work for. but not every work place is toxic. academia can be brutal and it cna be infuriating working for the govt esp when they dont listen (looking at you bojo) but science is so much fun. i will never forget looking through a microscope for the 1st time when i was 13 seeing the structure of a plant cell and leaf or when i chased a flagellated protist around a slide under a microscope which looked like a rat cause it had spirochaetes (look like little worms but are bacteria) attached to it. i will never forget on a roadtrip going through dense dense dense primary bush and then 10 mins after popping out of the bush to see a gigantic sand dune headland at the front of a harbor. i didnt expect it but is one of the coolest things ive ever experienced.

This video popped up on my YouTube it’s from around 3 years ago and it’s a prank Mia did on Sienna that Sienna was being sent away to a science boarding school. Sienna was stressing and getting upset but the thing about the video is at around time stamp 5:57-6:00 of the video Sienna says “ but Being a scientist means having to work for somebody else” she says it like it’s a bad negative thing and that’s why she wouldn’t want to be scientist. There’s proof right there they’ve brain washed those kids into thinking being a youtuber and influencer is the only job they should have. It’s obvious when Sienna mentioned in the past to the them about wanting to be a scientist, Darren 100% manipulated her and made her believe that it isn’t good to be a scientist cause then you’re not your own boss and that clearly made Sienna lose interest in science cause when’s the last time she’s been interested in it or spoke of having a career than isn’t a youtuber. He brain washed Mia in the exact same way in Gran Canaria.
How sad is that to brain wash your kids so that they don’t aspire to have a career outside of social media. I don’t know what their problem is with people who work for someone else but they’re constantly job shaming people yet if someone calls them out for how their ‘job’ is just them exploiting their kids they get all defensive. I’d much rather work for someone else I’d happily work for someone else I don’t see an issue in that at all cause that’s better than making money off of your kids.

Reactions: 12
So sad that instead of fostering and encouraging their child’s interests, they try and put her off it because it means working for somebody else. Sienna has mentioned wanting to be a scientist since she was a young child and yes, of course that will probably change as she grows up but, as her parents, they should provide every opportunity for her to reach her goals 😔

Reactions: 15
Sorry got the time stamp of the video wrong it’s around 5:47-6:00 , just incase anyone wanted to hear that part of the video she says it quite fast but yeah it’s really sad to hear her say that and it’s no surprise she lost interest in education and school cause she’s been manipulated into believing being a youtuber and influencer is the best way to live her life and that’s just so unfair to do that to a child who deserves an education so that she has the choice to do whatever her heart desires and if that’s working for someone else then it shouldn’t matter as long as she is happy but unfortunately Darren can be controlling and manipulates them for whatever reason so that they all agree with his beliefs.

• Sad
Watching their videos, Sienna still doesn’t seem interested to be a YouTuber or influencer but I bet that will change as the years go by like it did with Mia. Karma is already more into it as she grew up with it from birth, just a few more years and Sienna will probably be on track as well with their crazy mindset

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Watching their videos, Sienna still doesn’t seem interested to be a YouTuber or influencer but I bet that will change as the years go by like it did with Mia. Karma is already more into it as she grew up with it from birth, just a few more years and Sienna will probably be on track as well with their crazy mindset
What else is she going to do? She’s not going to get any qualifications.

I think they don’t want their horizons broadened, so they don’t realise they are being brought up in a strange fizz family cult

I can't wait for these kids to grow up and realise how much their parents have hindered them and brainwashed them. When Mia and Sienna have grown up and their social media popularity has died (which will definitely happen eventually as it happens to all social media stars). Then they will realise that they have no skills or qualifications and will struggle to survive in the real world. They are gonna hate their parents so much and tbh Georgie and Darren deserve the hate they'll receive from their kids. I can't wait for Sienna to spill the tea when she's older about growing up in their cult family.

Reactions: 19
So sad that instead of fostering and encouraging their child’s interests, they try and put her off it because it means working for somebody else. Sienna has mentioned wanting to be a scientist since she was a young child and yes, of course that will probably change as she grows up but, as her parents, they should provide every opportunity for her to reach her goals 😔
I work as a nanny and I love to encourage the children in my care to develop their interests. Sometimes it means listening to them talk about Pokémon and looking at all their 5 billion cards with them and trying to understand the rules to a battle game related to it, but other times, they ask me interesting questions ( What was the first language? How high can a German Shepherd dog jump? How long is The Great Wall of China?) and I learn stuff with them. I like to get them birthday and Christmas gifts that match their areas of interest ( a game, a craft, books, a card I have made them…). Around 4, a lot of children seem to develop a great desire to explore words/reading/writing, so, using games and whatever they are interested in, I get them to find words that rhyme, items with the same initial sound and read them lots of stories.
My heart just breaks for Sienna, she always seemed so inquisitive and eager to learn. Her parents have done her a great disservice!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Does Karma attend an actual school now? She should be in Reception class.

Reactions: 1
Don’t even feel sorry for James, if you go on his insta jamesholt.ig and the first pic where he’s in all black clothes there’s a comment that says “I think you have a little something going on with mia” and then look at the likes on the comment, he liked the comment. If he’s liking comments like that on ig then obviously people are gonna think its him, so he can’t really complain about it. The girl who commented then freaked out that he liked the comment so that’s literally misleading people. He loves the attention so i wouldn’t be feeling sorry for him or saying he needs to stop being friends with Mia, that comment was left on his pic a week ago so he liked it just recently.

Reactions: 5
I work as a nanny and I love to encourage the children in my care to develop their interests. Sometimes it means listening to them talk about Pokémon and looking at all their 5 billion cards with them and trying to understand the rules to a battle game related to it, but other times, they ask me interesting questions ( What was the first language? How high can a German Shepherd dog jump? How long is The Great Wall of China?) and I learn stuff with them. I like to get them birthday and Christmas gifts that match their areas of interest ( a game, a craft, books, a card I have made them…). Around 4, a lot of children seem to develop a great desire to explore words/reading/writing, so, using games and whatever they are interested in, I get them to find words that rhyme, items with the same initial sound and read them lots of stories.
My heart just breaks for Sienna, she always seemed so inquisitive and eager to learn. Her parents have done her a great disservice!
I’m an early years teacher so I completely understand! Sienna is at a prime age for developing interests and hobbies and while I’m really glad that she is in gymnastics class and taking skateboarding lessons, I wish they’d actually let her pursue her academic interests too!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.