Family fizz #9 Losing all their ethics when it comes to their aesthetics

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s disappointing to hear the way they are acting about money, especially when they claimed one reason they left CR was money. In the early years they were just grateful for what they had.

Reactions: 4
The McDonald’s ‘challenge’ for the monopoly really peed me off! They ordered about £200 worth of McDonald’s and tipped the driver over £40! It’s disgusting the way they just throw money around and advertise it!

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Sorry for the billionaire challenge I 100% believe that Darren stopped taking probiotics because they were made by tec companies. That's the exact weird conspiracy him and bob seem to believe.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The McDonald’s ‘challenge’ for the monopoly really peed me off! They ordered about £200 worth of McDonald’s and tipped the driver over £40! It’s disgusting the way they just throw money around and advertise it!
tipping is fine, but if they really had any kind of true kindness they would not film it and just get on with it like everyone else.

Reactions: 9
The poor child probably thinks his name is actually King Koa based on the number of times he is called that.

The king Koa thing bothers me because it makes it seem as though he is favoured a little more than the girls.

Reactions: 3
Sorry for the billionaire challenge I 100% believe that Darren stopped taking probiotics because they were made by tec companies. That's the exact weird conspiracy him and bob seem to believe.

its also not like probiotics are just microbes (live organisms). not sure how vegan that it (genuinely am confused, some people seem okay with, others dont)

its also not like probiotics are just microbes (live organisms). not sure how vegan that it (genuinely am confused, some people seem okay with, others dont)
Don’t believe they are particularly classed as sentient though, which is where the large majority of vegans draw the line

Reactions: 3
it bothered me in the recent video that koa said “king koa and princess karma” like i know it’s petty but why not queen karma

Reactions: 8
it bothered me in the recent video that koa said “king koa and princess karma” like i know it’s petty but why not queen karma
Glad I'm not the only one who thought this! It's such a small thing but when you add it to everything else they say, it just makes it seem that bit worse 🤷

Reactions: 6
I hope that none of the kids every question their gender and how they identify, there’s no way Darren or Georgie would accept them or allow them to. “No you are a king Koa! You can’t be a girl!” Or “no Karma, Koa is our only boy, you can’t be a boy!”

Gahahhaahaha pretty sure nobody is claiming yeasts and bacteria aren’t vegan are they 😂😂😂😂 they literally live on every surface of the planet and are in your body from birth.

• Haha
Gahahhaahaha pretty sure nobody is claiming yeasts and bacteria aren’t vegan are they 😂😂😂😂 they literally live on every surface of the planet and are in your body from birth.

i know ayee haha.

couldnt eat much tbh without bacteria. is important for a lot of different food and drinks

Georgie & Darren honestly sound like different people in their videos from Gran Canaria. They used an ‘inside voice’ when they spoke, and their tone was so calm!! Just goes to show that everything is an act these days.

The sadest thing to me about the Fizz's, is Mia and Siennas fake smiles every time the camera hits their faces.. reminds me of Melania Trump when she had to attend her husband when he was sworn into become the President.. Everytime he looked at her, she put on a fake smile, and when he looked away, she went back to look so sad and uncomfortable again.
And the girls bever had a choice In this.
Makes me sad.

• Sad
The sadest thing to me about the Fizz's, is Mia and Siennas fake smiles every time the camera hits their faces.. reminds me of Melania Trump when she had to attend her husband when he was sworn into become the President.. Everytime he looked at her, she put on a fake smile, and when he looked away, she went back to look so sad and uncomfortable again.
And the girls bever had a choice In this.
Makes me sad.
It’s really sad when you think about how not the family fizz kids but all these children on family channels they don’t have a choice their life has been put out there online so their parents don’t have to work hard getting a real job cause they want to make quick money so they exploit their kids in order to make a lot of money easily.

I think Mia is happier than Sienna only because Mia is very caught up in the YouTube and social media world. She loves getting likes , followers and attention it’s obvious she’s desperate for that especially on Tiktok I cringe with how attention seeking she is for someone who’s almost 18 years old. I think she’s very insecure and doesn’t know how to act her age so by constantly getting compliments on social media seeking validation from these strangers I think it distracts her from things she is unhappy about. She puts on this front of acting like her life is perfect and she has all these ‘friends’ when really those aren’t friends she literally meets up with a different person each time she meets off tiktok or Instagram barely knows these people , these people mostly only have interest in her because she’s part of a popular family channel and she has all these followers. She doesn’t have real friends not even one real friend who isn’t using her to get followers cause it’s obvious a lot of these people are using her.
It is way better to have one good friend than 50 random people to meet up with to make tiktoks with to try make it look like you have all these friends.

Sadly I don’t even think Mia knows how to actually make a real friend cause she can’t even tell when she’s being used. I’m not saying all these people she meets up with are bad people cause I don’t know them personally so I’m sure some are nice but I think it’s obvious why most of them want to be seen with Mia. The fact she befriends people a lot younger than her because she’s not comfortable with people her own age I find that sad but also weird cause an 18 year old wanting to be around 13 and 14 year olds there’ll come a point when she’s 25 and most likely will still be doing that and that’s not ok. I understand she’s mentally stunted so is more comfortable around younger people but it’s strange. She’s very loud and full of herself but sometimes I feel like it’s an act for attention and to hide how unhappy she is about certain things.

As for Sienna she has no friends besides Jojo but she rarely sees him. I feel she’s lonely and bored a lot especially from things Mia has said it makes me think Sienna doesn’t mean to annoy you she just has nobody else her age to hang out with. Sienna isn’t the type of person to complain she’s a nice kid so to her the life she’s living is normal she doesn’t question it but the poor kid doesn’t know how much she’s missed out on in her childhood.

Reactions: 8
Mia's newest video - buying people's friendship and making fun of Sienna's feet

That's basically it, that's the video.

• Sad
My daughter used to watch these years ago before karma was born and then stopped around the time Koa was born. She’s just starting watching them again recently 🤦‍♀️
Why do they call the little ones “the babies”
Karma is 4!
My daughter is 5 and I do sometimes call her my little baby but she tells me she's not a baby so I try not to 😬

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.