Family fizz #9 Losing all their ethics when it comes to their aesthetics

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its so sad they’ve taken the kids to disney land and mias the only one whos ever been allowed to watch disney. Its crazy they call tv and films ‘brain rot’ yet their youtube videos are a lot more brain rot than a disney film. They get so many facts wrong or ask the most ridiculous and basic questions in their youtube videos. Ive noticed recently its so obvious mia and siennas education is lacking. And yet they think their youtube videos are somehow above professionally made content. It also makes me so mad as a person working within the film and television industry that they act as if its a completely useless industry when they’re working within the same industry

Reactions: 18
I think if the Disney trip wasn't gifted, then they probably just went there in a desperate attempt to get more views because it seems like a popular influencer thing to do, and to make them seem more ✨relatable✨ to their audience by pretending to be a fan of Disney when they're not really fooling anyone 😕

Reactions: 8
Currently in London for a long weekend away, and whilst their behaviour mortified me before, it does so even more now. That vid a little while back with Georgie on the floor of the tube, nah, cant cope, tubes are actually quite calm, everyone keeps to themselves you know. i don’t know how they have no shame

Reactions: 9
Its so sad they’ve taken the kids to disney land and mias the only one whos ever been allowed to watch disney. Its crazy they call tv and films ‘brain rot’ yet their youtube videos are a lot more brain rot than a disney film. They get so many facts wrong or ask the most ridiculous and basic questions in their youtube videos. Ive noticed recently its so obvious mia and siennas education is lacking. And yet they think their youtube videos are somehow above professionally made content. It also makes me so mad as a person working within the film and television industry that they act as if its a completely useless industry when they’re working within the same industry

Everyone has their own opinion on TV/Movies. I personally don’t watch TV/Movies, on rare occasion I will watch something with friends, but otherwise I have no interest whatsoever. Growing up I was only allowed to watch it minimally. I personally don’t have a very good opinion regarding celebrities or the industry as a whole. Most of my friends that have kids limit how much time their kids watch TV/movies. I think people watch too much, but that’s just me. Everyone has their own opinion and has to make the choice that is best for them or their children. In terms of Disney, I personally have no desire to go there, but I don’t think you have to know Disney characters to enjoy being at the parks. I think you can take your family and just enjoy it for what it is without knowing the characters. I have a good friend who has never read Harry Potter, but her daughter loves the books/movies. They went to the theme park in FL, and she had a blast. But that’s just my personal opinion.

Reactions: 1
An older child/teenager or adult who doesn’t like Disney and has no interest in the films etc that’s fair enough cause by then you have reached an age were they lose interest in it or don’t like it anymore or never liked it and that’s fine but toddlers and little kids should still be allowed watch Disney films to see if they like it in my opinion cause most Disney films I’ve seen if not all Disney films and books have had nothing in them that would make me see them as too negative or bad to show a child.

A lot of Disney films have a lot of good life lessons in them too about being kind , about being comfortable with who you are and about how to find who your real friends are etc like a lot of these films are so wholesome. I like Disney films , I wouldn’t say I’m the biggest Disney fan in the world who is obsessed but I do like a lot of the films mainly the older films that I grew up watching I’m not the biggest fan of a lot of the new movies that come out now.

Of course you don’t have to be a Disney fan to go to a Disney theme park cause you could just go to enjoy the rides but most of those kids in those parks are more excited about seeing the Disney characters and recognising them so when there’s kids like Sienna , karma and Koa who don’t have a clue who majority of the characters are as they never watched the films it’s a bit sad. It’s one thing to let kids watch the films and buy them Disney toys and then your child shows no interest in it and doesn’t like it that’s absolutely fine but it’s the fact they never even give these kids a chance to learn things and enjoy things. They have their kids obsessed with designer clothing and items!! that’s messed up in my opinion. Everything is controlled by Darren and Georgie but mainly Darrens views. In my opinion the main reason they went to Disney is for content and cause of it being sponsored/ paid for /discounted with the hotel stuff by the looks of it rather than them actually wanting to bond as a family and live in the moment. Family vlogs at theme parks usually do very well with views they know what they’re doing.

Watching the video it was nice to see them going on the rides and the kids getting to go out and do something but what irritates me about them is that they try too hard to act like they’re perfect , that their views and everything they do is the best way and the kids don’t even get the chance to go out into the world and develop their own opinions. I’d much rather want a child to watch Disney films and tv rather than watching videos being influenced by family vloggers who only care about making money by trying to persuade young children to buy their pointless over priced merch.

There’s nothing wrong with watching a bit of TV. Yes sitting infront of a screen for a long time isn’t good for anyone so obviously that’s not something that should be encouraged but Darren calling it brain rot and almost having a breakdown when the girls watched tv in a prank video before is ridiculous. Their daughter who is almost 18 is a bully, attention seeker and embarrassing herself all over the Internet and they don’t look out for and help her. Their 11 year old daughter is slowly taking on the same bad traits as her older sister and it’s sad to see her changing in a negative way. Their 4 year old daughter is spoiled rotten ,ungrateful and can be badly behaved at times which isn’t even her fault as she’s been allowed act this way and their 2 year old is kind of going in the same direction. No child is perfect no matter how you raise them they will always have their good and bad moments but Darren and Georgie are the last people anyone should look up to or praise when these two people making a living by exploiting their children online and that in itself is negatively impacting their kids.

I couldn’t care less if someone likes Disney or not as everyone has their own likes and dislikes but those kids are missing out on a lot of things and it’s sad to see!

Their new video isn’t going down well. I clicked on the comments and there were two comments calling them out for the ableism and how it’s not right to call other peoples disabilities a challenge. I refreshed the comments as they were “hearting” them, and those two comments disappeared and had been deleted. It’s only been up for 5 minutes so I’m guessing that’s just the start of people kindly letting them know they are offended!

Reactions: 15
Their new video isn’t going down well. I clicked on the comments and there were two comments calling them out for the ableism and how it’s not right to call other peoples disabilities a challenge. I refreshed the comments as they were “hearting” them, and those two comments disappeared and had been deleted. It’s only been up for 5 minutes so I’m guessing that’s just the start of people kindly letting them know they are offended!
i hate that rather than just changing the title, they delete comments

Reactions: 6
Absolutely disgusted with that video!! Since when was it a ‘challenge’ to act disabled? This is peoples reality. They could’ve made the video doing things normal people would do day to day as if they were blind, deaf etc then say this is peoples reality, we wanted to raise awareness of disabilities so all money from this video will be going to x charity to help those in need. But no. They think it’s funny to mock people with disabilities. With family members who are blind this has really angered me

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
i hate that rather than just changing the title, they delete comments
It’s sneaky. I only noticed because I happened to be refreshing the comments at the same time they were liking them. If you read the comments, it looks like everyone is enjoying but that’s not the case, they’ve just deleted the ones who are upset!

Absolutely disgusted with that video!! Since when was it a ‘challenge’ to act disabled? This is peoples reality. They could’ve made the video doing things normal people would do day to day as if they were blind, deaf etc then say this is peoples reality, we wanted to raise awareness of disabilities so all money from this video will be going to x charity to help those in need. But no. They think it’s funny to mock people with disabilities. With family members who are blind this has really angered me
My son is non-verbal. I only managed to get to Mia saying “at least I’m not mute” and had to turn it off. I don’t think they’re going to get away with this and if they do, they are showing their true colours.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
How anyone can get joy watching this I don’t know! They deserve to be cancelled mocking people like that

Reactions: 3
I don’t see anything wrong with the video to be honest, people do blindfold challenges all the time and challenges where they cover their ears with headphones and guess what the other person is saying. Maybe the title should’ve been worded differently.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I don’t see anything wrong with the video to be honest, people do blindfold challenges all the time and challenges where they cover their ears with headphones and guess what the other person is saying. Maybe the title should’ve been worded differently.
guessing something and mocking deaf people are complete different. making discriminatory marks eg “at least im not mute” is vile. People don’t make remarks like that and literally act as if they’re disabled for a challenge.

Reactions: 12
It’s sneaky. I only noticed because I happened to be refreshing the comments at the same time they were liking them. If you read the comments, it looks like everyone is enjoying but that’s not the case, they’ve just deleted the ones who are upset!

My son is non-verbal. I only managed to get to Mia saying “at least I’m not mute” and had to turn it off. I don’t think they’re going to get away with this and if they do, they are showing their true colours.
i think they’re also liking a lot of positive comments to push the negative ones down

Reactions: 4
It is wrong, sadly. It’s very different to a blindfold challenge or a headphone challenge. Number one being they’ve titled it using peoples real life disabilities and calling them a challenge, and secondly, I only got a few minutes in and they were mocking said disabilities.

Reactions: 10
The video is awful. It’s so offensive and some of the comments they make are awful. “At least I’m not mute” “blind people can see a bit”. Georgie fully able to hear even though her challenge is “deaf”. Sienna not being able to taste anything even though she’s “mute” and non-verbal people can obviously eat - they don’t have their mouth sealed shut 🙄

Horrible idea, very poorly executed. Imagine it will be deleted by this time tomorrow.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
They are still deleting comments! There was one comment that had over 50 likes, poor person was a fan, but was affected by an impairment and tried to educate them. She got attacked by the other fans, so much for Family Fizz fans “sharing the smiles”. The person kept saying they was a fan, and their comment wasn’t nasty. I really don’t think Family Fizz care!

Reactions: 16
They are still deleting comments! There was one comment that had over 50 likes, poor person was a fan, but was affected by an impairment and tried to educate them. She got attacked by the other fans, so much for Family Fizz fans “sharing the smiles”. The person kept saying they was a fan, and their comment wasn’t nasty. I really don’t think Family Fizz care!
that’s so Sad the poor fans :( they’ll loose so many over this and have their fans target young people trying to say how rightly wrong it is

Omg look at josh Ryan new TT, it’s of Mia and her friends I’m cringing

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Why does this family keep doing these photoshoots but we never actually see any of the prints on show. Whats the point in it

Reactions: 10
Everyone has their own opinion on TV/Movies. I personally don’t watch TV/Movies, on rare occasion I will watch something with friends, but otherwise I have no interest whatsoever. Growing up I was only allowed to watch it minimally. I personally don’t have a very good opinion regarding celebrities or the industry as a whole. Most of my friends that have kids limit how much time their kids watch TV/movies. I think people watch too much, but that’s just me. Everyone has their own opinion and has to make the choice that is best for them or their children. In terms of Disney, I personally have no desire to go there, but I don’t think you have to know Disney characters to enjoy being at the parks. I think you can take your family and just enjoy it for what it is without knowing the characters. I have a good friend who has never read Harry Potter, but her daughter loves the books/movies. They went to the theme park in FL, and she had a blast. But that’s just my personal opinion.
Its not that i think people should watch tv all day every day but the fact they call professionally made content brain rot when their own youtube videos are them constantly saying stuff thats factually inaccurate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.