Family fizz #9 Losing all their ethics when it comes to their aesthetics

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It might be silly of me to say this. But I’ve noticed when they cook, they only use that deep pot thing(sorry my English is not the best so idk what it’s called). But is that all they have after living there for so many months? Like surely by now they would have pans as well. It can’t be that hard to pop down to a shop and buy a pan, like it looks absolutely ridiculous when they use it, like when they used it in that shape food video. Maybe they’re just doing it to seem quirky and fun idk but it looks dumb for me.

Reactions: 12
maybe because its just more stuff they have to get rid of or find a home for quickly before they move on to somewhere else, as they dont seem to take a lot with them when jumping from country to country,;
Or did they say they are staying in the U.K. long term now? I haven't really kept up with them lately.

Reactions: 3

what are true role model is. ruby tui has contributed so much to women's rugby in nz as well in general women's sport. how to be relatable and walk the talk. i hope any kid who watches them stops and follows ruby tui- a true role model.

Reactions: 2
It might be silly of me to say this. But I’ve noticed when they cook, they only use that deep pot thing(sorry my English is not the best so idk what it’s called). But is that all they have after living there for so many months? Like surely by now they would have pans as well. It can’t be that hard to pop down to a shop and buy a pan, like it looks absolutely ridiculous when they use it, like when they used it in that shape food video. Maybe they’re just doing it to seem quirky and fun idk but it looks dumb for me.
I don’t think they cook very often anymore stories are usually full of stories of them eating out and consuming a whole load of packaging, which doesn’t go with their supposed (non existent) minimum lifestyle 😂

Reactions: 7
The title of this thread is 100% spot on ! THATS EXACTLY IT !

Their behaviour lately is fkn embarrassing! Georgie with a dress literally showing her arse ! On public transport with people sat right next to them ! ( from one of mias vlogs )

Another of Mias videos with some random guys who looked way older than her ripping the piss out of orphans !

So the Q is where they always horrible bastards putting on a show or has London done this to them ? Answer : THIS IS WHO THEY ALWAYS WHERE ! I know loads of people who live in London and are nice caring responsible and respectful of others ! I feel like I’ve been duped !

if Isabelle Ingham behaved Like Mia everyone would lose their minds !

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Clickbaiting another guy as her boyfriend who she barely knows.....this is getting too much now. The guy literally had to ask her what is her YouTube channel called so seems like the first time she ever met this guy.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Mia’s video was appalling. There was no purpose at all and the screaming and giggling was too much. Also got such bad vibes from her “friends”. There’s a couple of comments calling her out on it too.
Don’t get me started on the singing on the tube at the end….

Definitely yes. Or maybe they found out the kids weren't in school and ran into problems? Maybe the underage boyfriend's parents were super unhappy about the nude photos and threatened to tell? It's hard to say!
I didn’t hear about any nude photos ! But they definitely seemed to do a moonlight flit ! I know they move a lot but that move in particular was extremely fast and seemed spur of the minute. I know they said it was planned for ages due to Georgie having her plastic boobs removed but I don’t buy that !
Think Darren has a good weed dealer ( probably that horrible YouTube freedom family they are friends with , the most unlikeable people ) 😏 and that’s why he can tolerate his pathetic possibly on pills or pissed attention bleep wife as he’s always high as a kite.

Sienna is so out of place now in that family but unfortunately even she is becoming a bit naughty but let’s be honest she has no good role models anymore.

Karma is just incredibly annoying !

Koa is a very cute little boy but I think they are going to turn him into a right entitled brat with the whole king Koa BS and just allowing both him and karma to be pretty feral !

A family I used to really like and now can barely tolerate. I feel as though they have been faking it for a long time and now they are showing who they really are.

Reactions: 9
I didn’t hear about any nude photos ! But they definitely seemed to do a moonlight flit ! I know they move a lot but that move in particular was extremely fast and seemed spur of the minute. I know they said it was planned for ages due to Georgie having her plastic boobs removed but I don’t buy that !
Think Darren has a good weed dealer ( probably that horrible YouTube freedom family they are friends with , the most unlikeable people ) 😏 and that’s why he can tolerate his pathetic possibly on pills or pissed attention bleep wife as he’s always high as a kite.

Sienna is so out of place now in that family but unfortunately even she is becoming a bit naughty but let’s be honest she has no good role models anymore.

Karma is just incredibly annoying !

Koa is a very cute little boy but I think they are going to turn him into a right entitled brat with the whole king Koa BS and just allowing both him and karma to be pretty feral !

A family I used to really like and now can barely tolerate. I feel as though they have been faking it for a long time and now they are showing who they really are.
Yeah unfortunately I’ve noticed a bit of a negative change in Sienna too and I really hope it doesn’t get worse but with the way she’s being raised and how she only has Mia to look up to and copy from she’ll most likely turn out the exact same which is such a shame I don’t want that to happen.

Mia is attention seeking more and more and she craves male attention it’s so weird. She changes her personality constantly especially around boys and she never seems comfortable in being herself probably cause she doesn’t know who she is cause she’s spend the last few years copying every teenager she’s met and other influencers online as Mia lives more in the online world than then real world. The way she acts in public is embarrassing and her videos are pointless most of the time it’s just her trying to filming herself with boys cause she thinks it makes her look cool.

Reactions: 15
What on Earth have I just watched with Mias video today!! Who is this Don guy and why does she find him funny? He’s atrocious and clearly makes people feel uncomfortable for fun. Talking inappropriately in front of children too and about drugs and sex. I’m gobsmacked. Mia is allowed to meet anyone she declares as her ‘friend’ from social media and is clearly up to all sorts. Her videos are going in the complete wrong direction and she is becoming more unlikeable by the day. She seems to be having a huge identity crisis too with her fashion and accent.

Reactions: 14
Tbh I’m glad a lot of her comments are from her actual fans saying this boy isn’t a hood influence. It’s like they can see she’s changed for the worse

Whatever happened to her driving lessons and license? Did she ever get it or did she drop it? I don’t follow them on insta so I’m not quite sure but it was about topic on their channel for a while and all of a sudden it’s gone

Just some of the comments I read

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Mia actually said in her latest video 'im going to Oxford St to meet my friend. Im really excited. Ive never met her before'. Lol what? How is she your friend if youve never met? She seems to be with different 'friends' in every video. She must just message random people on social media and ask to meet, they probably see how many followers she has and agree to it. Its so dangerous. Those boys in her latest vid gave such a bad vibe and she doesnt seem street smart at all. I know shes technically an adult now but youd still think Georgie or Darren would be concerned and speak to her. Its just weird her meeting with random guys she doesnt know

Also i think its faor to say Mia clearly doesnt have a boyfriend. No guy would be happy woth their girlfriend constantly hinting in every video that another boy is her boyfriend. She clearly fancied the weirdo in her recent vid, giggling everytime he opened his mouth and he showed no interest. He even said he doesnt do girlfriends!?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
She has no real friends just other influencers. And like some of you have said they were very questionable characters. I was cringing so bad.

Reactions: 13
I’m so surprised G&D let her met up with guys she’s never met before, especially as they’re younger then her most of the time. I know not every male is a predator but are they not worried she could be the victim of SA meeting up with all these random boys from online?

I’m so surprised G&D let her met up with guys she’s never met before, especially as they’re younger then her most of the time. I know not every male is a predator but are they not worried she could be the victim of SA meeting up with all these random boys from online?
Georgie only cares about looking like a cool mum , not a responsible mature mum unfortunately. Darren never seems to feel it’s his place to say anything to Mia or tell her what to do and even when he has tried to , she never takes him that seriously so I feel he leaves it up to Georgie when it comes to making decisions about Mia she gets the final word. Georgie is married with 4 kids and is boy obsessed so I’m not even surprised she allows Mia to meet up with random guys she speaks to on the internet even if they’re youtubers or tiktokers she should still be looking out for Mia wanting her to be safe cause exactly like you said you don’t know who to trust nowadays and what kind of people Mia is meeting up with. They should be teaching her about how not everyone you know for 5 minutes is your friend , people are using her and she should try be more careful people don’t take advantage of that , people see her followers and subscribers before they see Mia so most people only want to befriend her so they can be on her social media and changing her personality around people and seeking attention from men isn’t healthy.

Reactions: 11
Im 33 and 2 years ago i went to scotland (im just outside london) to meet someone i met online, another female mind (also a family ive only known online), but all my other online friends were not happy i didnt say anythimg as anything could have happened,. So why did i, a full grown adult, have people worry about me meeting someone online alone, but her parents who 1 is just one year older then me, are absolutely fine with mia going off into london with not 1 but 3 random people she just met

Mia was barely allowed leave the house and was never without the bizarre and controlling energy of her family up until she made a few friends in Costa Rica and now running all over London… it’s quite obvious she’s high off of all the new human contact and doesn’t know how to control herself or when to stop. The screaming and shrieking is the exact same as a 4 year olds excitement when they get new toys on Xmas morning or when they’re eating loads of sugar at a birthday party.

Her parents made a huge mistake isolating her and basically making her be a 2nd mum to three siblings. Suddenly she’s going to be an adult with a fat bank account, no common sense and no clue about who she can and cannot trust, and no relationship with her biological father and half siblings for no reason other than Darran and Georgia’s strange ideals. It’s all relatively harmless now at 17/18 but as she gets older, moves out, starts partying etc. she’s going to meet sneakier and more manipulative adults who will run rings around her before she’s even realised.

Mia actually said in her latest video 'im going to Oxford St to meet my friend. Im really excited. Ive never met her before'. Lol what? How is she your friend if youve never met? She seems to be with different 'friends' in every video. She must just message random people on social media and ask to meet, they probably see how many followers she has and agree to it. Its so dangerous. Those boys in her latest vid gave such a bad vibe and she doesnt seem street smart at all. I know shes technically an adult now but youd still think Georgie or Darren would be concerned and speak to her. Its just weird her meeting with random guys she doesnt know

Also i think its faor to say Mia clearly doesnt have a boyfriend. No guy would be happy woth their girlfriend constantly hinting in every video that another boy is her boyfriend. She clearly fancied the weirdo in her recent vid, giggling everytime he opened his mouth and he showed no interest. He even said he doesnt do girlfriends!?
I’ve heard there’s another boy name begins with a C , he’s just turned 16 so was 15 when she said she had a boyfriend. My guess is that she set her hopes at that pretty boy with the curly hair and big blue eyes but he had zero interest and she mistook friendship for filtration! So then when the younger boy was more than interested she chose him instead but I don’t think she likes him all that much.
Either way I see her heading head first into a disaster and that blame has to fall towards her USELESS INFANTILE MOTHER and her high as a kite step father who clearly have left her to her own devices which is all well and good as she is almost 18 but she’s had no training for the streets of London.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.