Family fizz #9 Losing all their ethics when it comes to their aesthetics

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yessss @hayley appreciate the reference to what I said haha šŸ¤ and I agree with you Iā€™ve thought that to too why does a 23 year old want to be friends with a minor? both of them having a following on tiktok isnā€™t a good enough reason or excuse in my opinion for them to be spending time together when thereā€™s many more people an appropriate age for Mia to be around. Itā€™s crazy cause if it was a 23 year male everyone would be going mad but cause itā€™s a 23 year old female itā€™s not a big deal? itā€™s strange how a 17 year old is allowed stay at this adults house for a few days who isnā€™t family or a close friend of the family cause I know for a fact when I was 17 if I told my parents Iā€™m meeting up with a 23 year old woman they would be wondering why this adult wants to spend time with a child and thereā€™s no way my parents would want me staying at her house.
It just feels wrong but itā€™s all about gaining followers and that 23 year old knows how big family fizz and Mia are with their fan base so she knows the attention and followers she can gain from befriending Mia.
Yes mia is nearly 18 but she still has a mindset of someone much younger which makes it even more weird. Exactly, if this was a 23yr old male then more people would be sayimg something. The family do not know this girl, theyve only hung out a few times, this does not warrant it ok to be staying over at an adults house. Yes where this women lives is not too far out from london (i grew up in the same area as her) but it is still quite far away for a minor to be from their parents staying at an adults place. I also woild never been allowed to stay at someones house who was 23 when i was only 17, nor would i want my child to be doing the same regardless of sex.

Reactions: 5
i was bored and clicked on one of their random videos and what Darren says around 6:20, he says he doesnā€™t even use shampoo or anything just water?? He must smell a bit odd

• Sick
Reactions: 11
i was bored and clicked on one of their random videos and what Darren says around 6:20, he says he doesnā€™t even use shampoo or anything just water?? He must smell a bit odd
Funny he thinks shampoo is such a bad thing yet he always seems to have a lot of gel in his hair? Unless thats just grease?

• Sick
Reactions: 10
At the end of Miaā€™s video of her buying sienna whatever she wants for her birthday , the way Sienna thanked Mia and said she had a nice time with Mia was so sweet. I can imagine how lonely Sienna must feel at times especially when Mia is going out meeting up with people. Poor Sienna gets so lost in that family I wish she could have a good education and friends.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Doesnā€™t she learn from her last mistake she did when she zoomed in? This is not as bad ofc as she didnā€™t say anything but still?
Absolutely no need to be zooming in on other people. She could have just waited for him to be gone or try and move position as to not capture him

Reactions: 13
Yet again, another food video today. Can they not think of any other video except for eating out?!

Reactions: 6
Yet again, another food video today. Can they not think of any other video except for eating out?!
I dont think they thought it through with Karma bless her sitting there with her kiwis and kettle chips when the girls had tones of good food. Maybe they should of let her help out sienna with the Ss

Reactions: 3
I dont think they thought it through with Karma bless her sitting there with her kiwis and kettle chips when the girls had tones of good food. Maybe they should of let her help out sienna with the Ss
Mia was cheating ad usual, she always bends the rules to do what she wants and then Sienna followed tit. Basically we just watched a shopping video as they didnā€™t even stick to the challenge rules.ā€™

I felt so sorry for Karma bless her soul. They should have let her do K for Karma and O for Oak. Seeing as Mia happily cheated!

Reactions: 4
Mia is so immature for her age it makes me cringe. Sienna has just turned 11 sheā€™s still a child so would it really hurt Mia to be encouraging and nice to her younger sister instead of putting her down constantly.
Not all the foods Mia picked started with the letter m , a lot of it was just the brands that began with m like mcvities etc so thatā€™s cheating yet when Sienna does the same thing picking some stuff with the brand beginning with s or the flavour of something which began with S written on the food item , Mia is there calling her a cheater and she was being serious too she really didnā€™t want her younger sister to look better than her or win.
Mia is nearly 18! at her age anyone would have the common sense to know these challenges or games arenā€™t that big of a deal theyā€™re not important but to someone Sienna or Karmas age they might naturally be more excited to do the challenge so as the older person you would maybe let them win or you would just hype them up even if they donā€™t win or play properly. Obviously Mia isnā€™t mature so she acts like a young child.
I loved the part of the video when Karma picked Sienna over Mia as her winner. Karma didnā€™t even need to think about it she picked Sienna instantly while Mia was there with a genuine face of being pissed off about that haha. Something off about Mia and Siennas relationship but not from Siennas end but from Miaā€™s I always feel like all these YouTube challenges and having camera time is something Mia really competes for and seeks attention from and she doesnā€™t like when Sienna gets attention or praise.
Mia has become a spoiled brat more and more as time has gone by and I donā€™t like her personality. Sometimes sheā€™ll have a nice moment but donā€™t get me wrong like Iā€™ve said many times before I know sheā€™s only turned out this way because of how sheā€™s been raised by Darren and Georgie and not having a normal teenage life for years sheā€™s been mentally stunted so doesnā€™t act her age.

Reactions: 19
Mia is so immature for her age it makes me cringe. Sienna has just turned 11 sheā€™s still a child so would it really hurt Mia to be encouraging and nice to her younger sister instead of putting her down constantly.
Not all the foods Mia picked started with the letter m , a lot of it was just the brands that began with m like mcvities etc so thatā€™s cheating yet when Sienna does the same thing picking some stuff with the brand beginning with s or the flavour of something which began with S written on the food item , Mia is there calling her a cheater and she was being serious too she really didnā€™t want her younger sister to look better than her or win.
Mia is nearly 18! at her age anyone would have the common sense to know these challenges or games arenā€™t that big of a deal theyā€™re not important but to someone Sienna or Karmas age they might naturally be more excited to do the challenge so as the older person you would maybe let them win or you would just hype them up even if they donā€™t win or play properly. Obviously Mia isnā€™t mature so she acts like a young child.
I loved the part of the video when Karma picked Sienna over Mia as her winner. Karma didnā€™t even need to think about it she picked Sienna instantly while Mia was there with a genuine face of being pissed off about that haha. Something off about Mia and Siennas relationship but not from Siennas end but from Miaā€™s I always feel like all these YouTube challenges and having camera time is something Mia really competes for and seeks attention from and she doesnā€™t like when Sienna gets attention or praise.
Mia has become a spoiled brat more and more as time has gone by and I donā€™t like her personality. Sometimes sheā€™ll have a nice moment but donā€™t get me wrong like Iā€™ve said many times before I know sheā€™s only turned out this way because of how sheā€™s been raised by Darren and Georgie and not having a normal teenage life for years sheā€™s been mentally stunted so doesnā€™t act her age.
Mia seems very jealous of Sienna, in a similar way that Georgie seems jealous of Mia. But I have no idea why a nearly 18 year old would be jealous of an 11 year old? Its not even like G&D give Sienna more attention. She always puts Sienna down and feels like she needs to compete with her and not just in the challenges. Whereas I never get that vibe from Sienna, she always seems to put everyone before her and is happy for everyone else. I hope she never changes.
Mia is very immature and also Ive noticed how different she looks in the videos she does with these other tiktokers. She looks so much younger than them. The recent videos with Phoebe, Mia looks (and acts) about 12. I think probably because she is short and very petite. But she doesnt look like that in the family fizz vids? I also noticed how Phoebe used to have the pink highlights in her hair and then literally a week after meeting her in June Mia got the exact same hairstyle šŸ¤£

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Mia seems very jealous of Sienna, in a similar way that Georgie seems jealous of Mia. But I have no idea why a nearly 18 year old would be jealous of an 11 year old? Its not even like G&D give Sienna more attention. She always puts Sienna down and feels like she needs to compete with her and not just in the challenges. Whereas I never get that vibe from Sienna, she always seems to put everyone before her and is happy for everyone else. I hope she never changes.
Mia is very immature and also Ive noticed how different she looks in the videos she does with these other tiktokers. She looks so much younger than them. The recent videos with Phoebe, Mia looks (and acts) about 12. I think probably because she is short and very petite. But she doesnt look like that in the family fizz vids? I also noticed how Phoebe used to have the pink highlights in her hair and then literally a week after meeting her in June Mia got the exact same hairstyle šŸ¤£
Yes it is similar in the way Georgie is jealous of Mia! I honestly donā€™t understand either why a nearly 18 year old would be jealous of an 11 year old but Mia didnā€™t mentally develop in the normal way other people her age have so that may play a part as to why sheā€™s jealous of an 11 year old when most of us when we where Miaā€™s age wouldnā€™t of even thought about being jealous towards a child. These YouTube kids are living this strange life of doing challenges and games competing with eachother and these are things siblings living a normal life donā€™t spend their time doing whereas the YouTube kids this is all they know and I can imagine jealousy and rivalry can develop quite easily when you always want to be seen as the star of the show aka the YouTube channel and win everything.
Exactly itā€™s not like Sienna gets more attention the poor child barely gets any but for some reason Mia always looks a bit irritated or sounds jealous when Sienna gets attention or praise.
Yeah itā€™s not even just in challenges cause Mia puts Sienna down in normal vlogs and can bully her quite a bit at times and even when Sienna tries speak you for herself or prove her point , Mia will put her down more.
Iā€™ve never got that vibe from Sienna either she always seem to be going out of her way to make people feel happy exactly like you said.
Mia does a lot different to other tiktokers especially the ones her age or around her age she has a younger look than them in some ways and I can imagine mentally sheā€™s far behind too. I donā€™t think her face looks young I actually think she has a much older face but Mia is quite short and also Sienna is quite short for her age too cause Georgie has mentioned a few times that Sienna is small for her age and that can really be seen on the vlogs so when Mia stands next to Sienna she probably seems taller but then when we see her with tiktokers you realise how short she is. Nothing wrong with being short obviously that canā€™t be controlled but she acts young in general.
A week after meeting her she got her hair done the same way!? šŸ¤£šŸ˜³ that makes sense as to why she suddenly wanted her hair like that. She seems to struggle to be herself or think for herself and I think having no friends for years she never got to figure out who she is and what she likes so she every new ā€œfriendā€ she makes she copies something about them.

• Heart
as an australian, mia constantly saying ā€œmateā€ triggers me so much.
I live up in Lincolnshire and people say Mate here a lot in general conversation. ā€˜Thanks Mateā€™ ā€˜Alright Mateā€™ etc etc

isnā€™t Georgie from up this way or Norfolk? (in my experience they say it a lot there too in certain areas) maybe thatā€™s where she gets it from šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 7
I live up in Lincolnshire and people say Mate here a lot in general conversation. ā€˜Thanks Mateā€™ ā€˜Alright Mateā€™ etc etc

isnā€™t Georgie from up this way or Norfolk? (in my experience they say it a lot there too in certain areas) maybe thatā€™s where she gets it from šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
Maybe! Its definitely not something we say in London haha. To think of it, im not sure what we use instead šŸ¤£. I always associate it with Australia

Reactions: 3
as an australian, mia constantly saying ā€œmateā€ triggers me so much.

I feel like when Mia says it, it's really forced and just playing up to the camera! It's only really started in the past year or so I think, I dont remember her using it much before then šŸ¤·

I know they have started seeing more of Georgies family since being back in England but I doubt it would be enough for her to start speaking like them.

Doesn't Darren say it as well in the same sort of way in videos sort of sarcastically (probs not quite the right word). She's probably copying that, defo doesn't feel natural

Reactions: 9
I think Mia could be jealous of how kind and genuine Sienna is. Mia acts very confident but is probably quite insecure which is why she comes across as very self absorbed and spends a lot of time putting others down. I went to an all girls school and noticed that the judgemental ones were the most insecure. Siennaā€™s still young and probably doesnā€™t spend a lot of time on social media comparing herself with other girls like many Miaā€™s age do. Itā€™s probably worse for Mia because she hasnā€™t grown up going to school and with friends to see that most people donā€™t live the picture perfect lives they share online. Sienna doesnā€™t seem to bothered too with social media and I think out of all the kids probably longs to go to school and make proper friends the most. I hope she doesnā€™t get too absorbed by the online world like Mia and stays her true self, even if sheā€™s constantly put down by her big sister for it. It is sad though as most younger sisters look up to their big sisters and care a lot about their opinion of them.

Reactions: 13
I honestly just think Mia wishes she was an only child. The age gaps probably do not help, but she doesnā€™t seem to like Sienna at all, and never seems to bother with the younger two. I think maybe she resents Sienna for being close with Karma and Koa, because it used to be them two and now itā€™s all changed now Mia is nearly an adult.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.