Family fizz #9 Losing all their ethics when it comes to their aesthetics

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saw Georgie, Mia and Sienna in London today, both girls walking around in high platforms shoes, I only looked at them as Sienna was posing and I looked round to see who they were!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Saw Georgie, Mia and Sienna in London today, both girls walking around in high platforms shoes, I only looked at them as Sienna was posing and I looked round to see who they were!
I wore platform's at sienna's age. But then the spice girls were big so they wore them. We all did. Don't see how that is a problem?

georgie posted that they were filming today so guessing it’s a 24 hours in platform or something

Reactions: 4
Anytime I see Mia acting weirdly and constantly saying how hyper she is while being super loud , part of me cringes but another part of me has pity for her cause she doesn’t know how to be herself or act her age as she’s too focused on trying to be funny when she isn’t at all and trying to show off which is sad to see her behave like that.

Reactions: 9
Anytime I see Mia acting weirdly and constantly saying how hyper she is while being super loud , part of me cringes but another part of me has pity for her cause she doesn’t know how to be herself or act her age as she’s too focused on trying to be funny when she isn’t at all and trying to show off which is sad to see her behave like that.
Getting hyped on energy drinks and acting drunk like she does is something i done when i was 10. Her behaviour is so off

Reactions: 5
Getting hyped on energy drinks and acting drunk like she does is something i done when i was 10. Her behaviour is so off
She probably gets that from Georgie and Darren that says they get hyper off coffee and pasta. They do it all the time and it’s annoying to see

I feel sorry for the people infront of them at the show, they were probably turning around because of them acting stupid, not because she was eating loud. She was definately acting a bit drunk, i swear i acted like that when i was maybe 10/11 years old when i tried to stay awake all night. Agree with @Nnrr46 her behaviour is off big time. She even sounds like she 13 too. Asking why the sun isnt up at 6am 😂😂 its nearly winter which means sun gets up later, such good homeschooling and common sense i see.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Sorry if this is a dumb question, but do you really get this hyper off sugar and chocolate and caffeine like Georgie, Darren and Mia do? Like I’ve never experience that myself and I’m actually wondering if that’s actually a real thing? I know that they won’t get hyper off of pasta obviously but I’m genuinely wondering since they act so crazy and insane when they eat a big of chocolate or sugary things or drink coffee or matcha or even soda.

Reactions: 6
Sorry if this is a dumb question, but do you really get this hyper off sugar and chocolate and caffeine like Georgie, Darren and Mia do? Like I’ve never experience that myself and I’m actually wondering if that’s actually a real thing? I know that they won’t get hyper off of pasta obviously but I’m genuinely wondering since they act so crazy and insane when they eat a big of chocolate or sugary things or drink coffee or matcha or even soda.
It’s all an act. No way would they get like that off what they eat

I used to eat tonnes of sweets and sugary drinks, i never got that hyper, maybe sometimes but doubt it was because of the chocolate etc. I acted the way they do after a few alcoholic drinks

Reactions: 8
I used to eat tonnes of sweets and sugary drinks, i never got that hyper, maybe sometimes but doubt it was because of the chocolate etc. I acted the way they do after a few alcoholic drinks
Nope. As a kid i used to act like it gave me a buzz, like when i was a child, under 10. I do get heart palpitations though 😂 if i drink a red bull i feel like im dying 😂 but this drunk act they do when they have a bit of sugar or caffeine is so odd and Mia has clearly copied it from D&G. God help Mia if she ever does try alcohol! I was shocked her saying that she cant be drinking as she isnt 18 and that there wernt any zero alcohol versions available. Makes me think she will try alcohol when shes 18. Im not saying thats bad, as I drink myself, but just shocked as shes always said how much she is against drinking but seems to have maybe done a 180

Last edited:
They’re so weird about caffeine. I remember in one video Georgie nearly went into full panic mode because Darren forgot to order them Decaf coffee. It also infuriates me that they don’t have a mind of their own and go along with whatever each other does or says. I’m guessing Darren is the ring leader of it all

Not too long ago in a video didn’t Georgie order spaghetti in a restaurant and said she was going to be so hyper after eating it?
How on earth does someone get hyper off spaghetti??

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Not too long ago in a video didn’t Georgie order spaghetti in a restaurant and said she was going to be so hyper after eating it?
How on earth does someone get hyper off spaghetti??
🤣 It does the opposite to me, I go into a food coma after eating lots of spaghetti. Georgie on the other hand bounces off the walls

• Haha
🤣 It does the opposite to me, I go into a food coma after eating lots of spaghetti. Georgie on the other hand bounces off the walls
Same here I’m in a food coma or in bed like I’m hibernating for winter not bouncing off walls , jumping around and being super loud like Georgie is 😂
They always repeat how hyper they feel it’s odd behaviour like why do they keep needing to say it

• Haha
There is no scientific evidence that sugar = hyperactivity but the studies are done on children, not adults who act like children🤷🏻

When it comes to caffeine, some people can experience a buzz off of it and feel like they have more energy as it is a mild stimulant. Personally though, caffeine either does nothing to my energy levels or makes me tired 😅

Its all an act basically! They probably act that way cos they think its entertaining 🙄

Reactions: 6
Caffeine doesn’t make me “hyper” but it definitely gives me a huge energy rush. I very rarely drink it because of it, but if I do then any more than 1 cup of tea or bottle of coke a day will keep me awake all that night. Some people are genuinely very sensitive to it.

But the fizz fam are just twats and like attention.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I am very sensitive to caffeine but it doesn’t make me hyper, it just keeps me awake till the next day which is why I never drink it. I was curious about why they act like fools when they have any intake of caffeine or sugar or even pasta 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.