Family fizz #9 Losing all their ethics when it comes to their aesthetics

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It may only be 2 years difference but if the ages were opposite, tit would hit the fan. To be honest she is always clickbating having a boyfriend. She obviously hasn't learnt anything. I hope it aint real and that his parents are not ok with this because i know i wouldnt be

Reactions: 10
It may only be 2 years difference but if the ages were opposite, tit would hit the fan. To be honest she is always clickbating having a boyfriend. She obviously hasn't learnt anything. I hope it aint real and that his parents are not ok with this because i know i wouldnt be
Exactly I agree if the ages were opposite people would be going mad but somehow it’s ok in some people’s eyes when it’s the girl who is nearly an adult and the boy who is still a child.
2 years is different when you’re 20 and 22 for example but this age gap he’s still a child and she’s about to be an adult. I really hope it’s just another one of her clickbait videos that she does and not actually real. I’d be surprised if it’s real only cause Mia is very looks obsessed and vain that she just seems the type to try get a guy who’s a model/influencer that all the girls want but at the same time she’s so desperate for a boyfriend that at this point she’d probably be with anyone which is sad to say cause she really should learn there’s more to life than having a boyfriend.

Reactions: 8
Exactly I agree if the ages were opposite people would be going mad but somehow it’s ok in some people’s eyes when it’s the girl who is nearly an adult and the boy who is still a child.
2 years is different when you’re 20 and 22 for example but this age gap he’s still a child and she’s about to be an adult. I really hope it’s just another one of her clickbait videos that she does and not actually real. I’d be surprised if it’s real only cause Mia is very looks obsessed and vain that she just seems the type to try get a guy who’s a model/influencer that all the girls want but at the same time she’s so desperate for a boyfriend that at this point she’d probably be with anyone which is sad to say cause she really should learn there’s more to life than having a boyfriend.
Exactly, if both parties are over a certain age then sure no problem, but yes as she is nearly an adult and he a child/minor, its wrong. And its not like they've been together for years either so still wouldnt be ok. As a 33yr old even i would find it weird dating someone younger then 30 even though its fine in reality. I do agree that she would rather be with someone who is classed as "hot" but would just go with any boy as yes she is way too obsessed, especially for someone who hasnt had much interaction with them until they were in costa rica. And again all these boys are "influencers" so i doubt they'd be into each other if neither were "influencers"

Reactions: 7
There's a post on tik tok of her, him and Sienna which says "boyfriend or our long lost brother". I don't think either of them have flat out said they're dating, just implied the possibility.

His tiktok and insta are both @charleygillam
Not to judge but having looked at some of his tiktoks/insta I think he may be gay? So maybe shes just trying to clickbait. But could be wrong.

Reactions: 4
Even still, clickbaiting that a minor is your boyfriend is still disturbing. When she turns 18 she needs to be REALLY careful, why aren’t Georgie and Darren teaching her that it’s not only wrong, but illegal?!?

Reactions: 13
Yikes, think she needs to stick to having friends over 16 if she's going to portray their relationships in certain ways otherwise it's just asking for trouble really. If his family were to report her after she turns 18 it wouldn't end well and there's not much happy go lucky content they could produce out of that.. 24 hours in a police station?!!?

Reactions: 9
is she really that out of touch with reality that she can’t see this is wrong??

Karma finally got her hair cut! It won't let me add a pic but it's on their insta.
Personally would've gone a little bit shorter, especially on her fringe cos it'll be in her eyes in a weeks time, but it looks nice otherwise 🤷🏻

Karma finally got her hair cut! It won't let me add a pic but it's on their insta.
Personally would've gone a little bit shorter, especially on her fringe cos it'll be in her eyes in a weeks time, but it looks nice otherwise 🤷🏻
I think it looks cute but I do agree, I think the fringe is too long. It looks like it’s still in her eyes a bit and will grow and cover her eyes in no time

Reactions: 5
I think because Mia is mentally stunted so acts way younger than her age and is immature it makes her not see things the way she should. That’s not an excuse for her at all cause end of the day there comes a point when she needs to know better cause otherwise she risks getting herself in trouble. Darren and Georgie are to a certain extent to blame for how she’s turned out cause clearly all those years isolating her with all the travelling, not going to school mixing with kids her age and moving to different places makes it much harder to make friends and keep friends. This has made Mia unable to make real friends because she seems to think having a 100 different people you see once or twice each means you have lots of friends and true friends but how many of those people actually care about her and she actually knows really well?
It’s hard enough anyway for someone Mia’s age with a lot of followers to make real friends cause let’s be honest majority of those people are using her but because Mia doesn’t know what having a real friend is like it means she’ll continue to get used and have fake friends.
Yeah it’s great for her to be social but sometimes she makes bad choices and when she turns 18 and gets older it’ll just look worse for her if she continues to hang around with teenagers who are children.

It seems Mia thinks a boy and girl can be together or be friends no matter their ages it’s like she doesn’t think about what’s legal or what is wrong or what could be seen as strange. If it’s two adults a bit older that’s different that’s not weird but this is different. She just sees a boy and goes a bit boy crazy. I think it’s just clickbait to be honest as usual but using a 15 year old boy in that way to try make it look like you could be dating him is so weird. Mia honestly needs a serious talk as to why this is not ok because even if people don’t think it’s a big deal , what happens if Mia never really learns what’s right and wrong and then she ends up being 25 and still doing the same thing.

I hope she starts to grow up and mature for her sake!

Has anyone seen the tiktok Georgie posted the other day? Wish I hadn’t, should’ve kept that story to herself

G&D need to give her a good talking to, one minute having boy mates who are 13-15 pretending they may be her boyfriend, a 13yr old best mate, sending nudes (allegedly) to a 14yr old, going for a sleepover with a grown ass women. The whole family need a good bleeping talking to, how the duck can d&g be ok with all this. It aint normal at all.

Reactions: 10
I think because Mia is mentally stunted so acts way younger than her age and is immature it makes her not see things the way she should. That’s not an excuse for her at all cause end of the day there comes a point when she needs to know better cause otherwise she risks getting herself in trouble. Darren and Georgie are to a certain extent to blame for how she’s turned out cause clearly all those years isolating her with all the travelling, not going to school mixing with kids her age and moving to different places makes it much harder to make friends and keep friends. This has made Mia unable to make real friends because she seems to think having a 100 different people you see once or twice each means you have lots of friends and true friends but how many of those people actually care about her and she actually knows really well?
It’s hard enough anyway for someone Mia’s age with a lot of followers to make real friends cause let’s be honest majority of those people are using her but because Mia doesn’t know what having a real friend is like it means she’ll continue to get used and have fake friends.
Yeah it’s great for her to be social but sometimes she makes bad choices and when she turns 18 and gets older it’ll just look worse for her if she continues to hang around with teenagers who are children.

It seems Mia thinks a boy and girl can be together or be friends no matter their ages it’s like she doesn’t think about what’s legal or what is wrong or what could be seen as strange. If it’s two adults a bit older that’s different that’s not weird but this is different. She just sees a boy and goes a bit boy crazy. I think it’s just clickbait to be honest as usual but using a 15 year old boy in that way to try make it look like you could be dating him is so weird. Mia honestly needs a serious talk as to why this is not ok because even if people don’t think it’s a big deal , what happens if Mia never really learns what’s right and wrong and then she ends up being 25 and still doing the same thing.

I hope she starts to grow up and mature for her sake!
I agree with everything you said. I went to an all girls school and some people had been there since they were 2 so never had any interactions with boys outside of their family. As we got older and started going to parties and clubs some girls got themselves into some very inappropriate situations, by believing any man who looked their way was into them. Although they did have teachers, parents and friends around them to notice these things and tell them why it’s wrong. Mia definitely seems to have gone down the same path (although she’s the inappropriate nearly adult) and is almost encouraged by her parents as they get clickbait titles out of it and seem to care more about being her friends than actually parenting her. Plus she doesn’t go to school where inappropriate relationships is discussed in lessons or have proper friends who can call her out for being inappropriate. I think her joining an art or media class would do her so much good as she’d be able to meet genuine people, not just other influencers who want to collab for views, who have common interests and she might then make some genuine friends. If only she’d got a couple of GCSEs, then she could’ve joined a college course in something she’s interested in, but of course she doesn’t need to because YouTube’s got her set for life.

It wasn't that long ago I was 18, living independently and studying at uni, and to even have the thought about dating a kid in high school at that age makes me feel very uncomfortable... 🤢
I think with her stunted maturity though, she will probably struggle to find a legal age boyfriend unless she finds someone thats been deprived of life opportunities too, and on the same wavelength as her.
It makes her quite vulnerable as well, I can imagine a lot of people just using her as an opportunity to take advantage of her, possibly for fame/clout, and I feel like she would totally fall into that trap with how obsessed she is at just the thought of having a boyfriend.

Even still, clickbaiting that a minor is your boyfriend is still disturbing. When she turns 18 she needs to be REALLY careful, why aren’t Georgie and Darren teaching her that it’s not only wrong, but illegal?!?
Yeh it was so wrong her doing that video with that Tayo boy in costa rica who looked about 10 when she was 17 and clickbated him as her bf 🤢

Reactions: 4
Anyone watched their new video yet? Another food challenge 🙄 Siennas big fake smiles in the intro are so sad, I hope she looks back when shes older and realises how bad it is that her parents made a ridiculous amount of money off her performing for the camera and didnt allow her getting any kind of education or normal childhood because they needed her for these videos.

Also funny how Darren used to call TV brainrot yet is happy to promote Sky if they are sponsering the video 🤨

Attachments

Reactions: 14
Not being funny, but has Mia got something wrong with her? Like not being rude at all but she's so immature for her age and she doesn't seem to.know how to behave.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.