Family fizz #9 Losing all their ethics when it comes to their aesthetics

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah I'm also in England, local primary school staggers reception start dates depending on age, probably varies from school to school.
Really, never heard of that. As a working parent I would be livid 😂

Really, never heard of that. As a working parent I would be livid 😂
Pretty sure it’s optional
Feel like my school defo did the staggered start thing if you wanted or at least offered half days if you weren’t yet 5 and yeah only a few kids/their parents actually chose to do that

Reactions: 1
Pretty sure it’s optional
Feel like my school defo did the staggered start thing if you wanted or at least offered half days if you weren’t yet 5 and yeah only a few kids/their parents actually chose to do that
When I started reception they did half days and had smaller classes to begin with and then eventually they went on to full days with full classes

Reactions: 2
When I started reception they did half days and had smaller classes to begin with and then eventually they went on to full days with full classes
Yeah my kids have done this but it only lasts a couple of weeks at most, and you wouldn’t miss entire days of school during term time

Someone tell them Mcdonalds is not food you can just heat up and eat the next day. What a huge waste of food.

Reactions: 8
Someone tell them Mcdonalds is not food you can just heat up and eat the next day. What a huge waste of food.
such a waste. At least when brandonio done the challenge he only got a few full of food. The rest he still paid for but called ahead and asked for just the packaging to save on food wastage

Reactions: 7
such a waste. At least when brandonio done the challenge he only got a few full of food. The rest he still paid for but called ahead and asked for just the packaging to save on food wastage
I thought the same when dad v girls did the same video recently! Such a waste of food which is bad anyway but even more so with the cost of living crisis meaning more and more people are struggling to put food on the table.

Do McDonalds let you get vegan alternatives for the instant wins? They seemed to have a lot of ones that were 2 meat options. They should give them to those who need them...I hope they don't just throw them away!

Reactions: 7
Mia is very immature, complaining it’s rigged, obviously the top prizes are rare. She really seemed to believe they would win one of the top prizes because they spent over £100. Does she not realise that’s nothing in comparison to a single McDonald’s daily sales 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don’t understand how Sienna would be busy, she doesn’t go to school!! They probably just wanted her to film some content 😔 so sad, I know Sienna would have loved a day out with them. Shame on Darren and Georgie for not allowing her to go
Can’t sympathise with any family vlogging channel. I know that Jojo and Sienna seem to be genuinely good friends, but Bob and Katie always clickbait and film their relationship on their own channel too. The poor kids only get to see one another when a camera is on. Family Freedom have a whole playlist alone dedicated to Jojo and Sienna’s relationship and their highest earning content involves Sienna. Gross if you ask me.

Reactions: 17
I thought the same when dad v girls did the same video recently! Such a waste of food which is bad anyway but even more so with the cost of living crisis meaning more and more people are struggling to put food on the table.

Do McDonalds let you get vegan alternatives for the instant wins? They seemed to have a lot of ones that were 2 meat options. They should give them to those who need them...I hope they don't just throw them away!
All the food they got was vegan? From watching the video it certainly seemed that way. And they said something like it'll last them a couple of days. I hope they didn't waste it, and if they did, I hope they don't do it again!

I wonder if they know you have to keep the receipt of the food that won, or you can't claim the prize. Or so I heard.

All the food they got was vegan? From watching the video it certainly seemed that way. And they said something like it'll last them a couple of days. I hope they didn't waste it, and if they did, I hope they don't do it again!

I wonder if they know you have to keep the receipt of the food that won, or you can't claim the prize. Or so I heard.
All the food that they bought themselves was from the plant-based range but I meant the food they won from the stickers. Apart from the mcflurry or fruit bag one they all seemed to be meat option or meat option e.g. free cheeseburger or free mcchicken burger (don't think that was an actual one but similar). I just wondered if they would be able to get a plant based alternative or if they just wouldn't be able to cash that win in 🤷🏻

McDonalds doesn't re-heat well, and other than possibly the wraps, doesn't eat well cold 😅 I really hope they didn't waste it but realistically they probably wasted some

Reactions: 3
I did like the way they put all the winning tokens on screen so their fans could get them. This did include the instant wins so I’m sure they didn’t use them themselves. So really they didn’t benefit at all other than eating the food, which I did like. Other YouTubers like Anastasia and Dad V Girls then go on to use the instant wins in other videos, which doesn’t sit right with me, making money by eating free food, when there’s people out there who can’t afford food right now. I hope some needing people took Family Fizz’s wins :)

Reactions: 4
So do we think this is the reason Sienna couldnt go to alton towers? Because she had to sit peeling stickers off 100 mcdonalds items 🤨

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Can’t sympathise with any family vlogging channel. I know that Jojo and Sienna seem to be genuinely good friends, but Bob and Katie always clickbait and film their relationship on their own channel too. The poor kids only get to see one another when a camera is on. Family Freedom have a whole playlist alone dedicated to Jojo and Sienna’s relationship and their highest earning content involves Sienna. Gross if you ask me.
As much as I do think Bob and Katie are nice people from what we see anyway , I do completely agree with you that having a playlist dedicated to the relationship between two children is weird and obsessive but just like any family channel they know what gets them views and clickbait with Jojo and Sienna in the thumbnail are usually their most viewed videos. I do think their obsession with having this love story between Jojo and Sienna is weird. I am glad in a way Sienna has at least one child her age to interact with cause without Jojo she would never have any other child her age to spend time with but she rarely sees Jojo to be honest so that’s a bit unfortunate too.
In my opinion I think it’s obvious that the only reason Family Fizz spend time with Katie and Bob and keep in touch with them is because Darren and Georgie are also aware of how popular the Jojo and Sienna videos can be cause without that I don’t believe for a second Darren and Georgie would make much time for Katie and Bob. I really feel it’s more Katie and Bob who are eager to spend time with family fizz for content and also I think they are nice people who make effort and are fond of Sienna and the kids but also maybe they’re too nice to see that family fizz don’t put much effort in with them. It feels like both families don’t equally put in the same effort but that could just be me thinking that.
I know they’ve known each other since Sienna and Jojo were little and there’s been times in the past Family fizz have gave family freedom a shoutout in a video but I don’t know sometimes I feel like Georgie and Darren just tolerate Bob and Katie and are only around them to get some content of Sienna and Jojo cause I’ve noticed in family freedom videos it can be quite awkward or moments when the conversations are a bit dead like they aren’t really as great of friends as they all make out to be it’s more Bob and Katie who try keep the friendship going.
Like I said I do think Bob and Katie are nice , I think Bob can see right through Mia and I like that he’s called her out for the way she behaves cause nobody else ever does and I think they have been very thoughtful with how they treat Sienna making her feel special at times but sometimes I think they over do it with their obsession with mentioning family fizz all the time and their obsession with the relationship between Sienna and Jojo cause I don’t think Family fizz would be that bothered if they didn’t have Bob, Katie and Jojo in their lives and I wish Bob and Katie realised this.

Reactions: 10
The whole idea of family vloggers is so messed up. You only need to look at family fizz top videos to see this (13 year old wears pregnancy bump, I started my period (posted of Mia when she was 12!?), karmas birth video, 14 year old wears pregnancy bump, letting our kids turn 18). Are they not creeped out that these are the most popular because its screams wrong. Mias second most viewed video is 'top boob struggles' that she posted when she was 13 and it got 4.2m views and the video 'my first time wearing a tampon' posted when she was 12 got 2.2m. Like someone already said 5 of the family freedom most viewed videos involve jojos 'girlfriend' Sienna, most were posted 4/5 years ago when they were age 5? Its so messed up and I cant believe they are getting away with making ridiculous amounts of money from exposing their kids, especially with these types of videos. It makes me sick

• Sick
Reactions: 9
😲Has she said ?????
There's a post on tik tok of her, him and Sienna which says "boyfriend or our long lost brother". I don't think either of them have flat out said they're dating, just implied the possibility.

His tiktok and insta are both @charleygillam

Reactions: 3
There's a post on tik tok of her, him and Sienna which says "boyfriend or our long lost brother". I don't think either of them have flat out said they're dating, just implied the possibility.

His tiktok and insta are both @charleygillam
He only looks 15/16 years old

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.