Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sharkfan

I think Mia could be jealous of how kind and genuine Sienna is. Mia acts very confident but is probably quite insecure which is why she comes across as very self absorbed and spends a lot of time putting others down. I went to an all girls school and noticed that the judgemental ones were the most insecure. Sienna’s still young and probably doesn’t spend a lot of time on social media comparing herself with other girls like many Mia’s age do. It’s probably worse for Mia because she hasn’t grown up going to school and with friends to see that most people don’t live the picture perfect lives they share online. Sienna doesn’t seem to bothered too with social media and I think out of all the kids probably longs to go to school and make proper friends the most. I hope she doesn’t get too absorbed by the online world like Mia and stays her true self, even if she’s constantly put down by her big sister for it. It is sad though as most younger sisters look up to their big sisters and care a lot about their opinion of them.

Reactions: 13

hayley

VIP Member
She has no real friends just other influencers. And like some of you have said they were very questionable characters. I was cringing so bad.

cls…xxx

Disgusting constantly going about in public making laughing stocks of themselves. It’s super fucking embarrassing. Darren pretending to be a baby 🤢🤢🤢. The poor shop workers just trying to make a fucking living and have to deal with these cunts. Also why are they say with a random old woman and bloke in McDonald’s? Stop fucking filming everyone… it’s rly rly strange and not everyone wants their kids pimped out online like you do🤬

• Sad

account70032

VIP Member
i wonder what darren thinks of her fashion sense
He definitely doesn’t like her fashion sense there’s been times he’s made comments about it or questioned her choice of clothing. I feel like Darren notices how strange Mia behaves cause he’s called her out for being an attention seeker and said she takes on other people’s personalities copying them instead of just having her own.
Fair enough Mia can wear what she wants but I honestly think the reason she dresses how she does is cause she’s living in Pinterest and social media world rather than the real world so she’s trying to be like other people online and get more attention but she’s just very lost as a person and doesn’t really know her style or what she likes cause she doesn’t know how to think for herself.

I find it so hard to believe that stuff like this is a mistake
If you don’t eat meat you pretty quickly realise textures like sour patch kids are likely to have gelatine/similar so you’d just Google surely ?
with some other stuff where you wouldn’t expect it , sure but sour patch kids ??? Really ?
Its definitely a big change from ~6 years ago when they posted a video that focused on Georgie being devastated about accidentally eating something that had fish oil in it

Mia’s obsession with boys is very very strange and unhealthy
I've had a friend exactly like Mia before, all she talked about was boys, always wanted attention from boys, would constantly rate boys and talk about her type, basically every single convo has to involve boys, crazy thing is that she didn't even realize that's all she talked about, which makes me think Mia doesn't know that she's so obsessed with boys, give her a few years and she'll be cringing so hard at her old self.

yuza

Chatty Member
Even still, clickbaiting that a minor is your boyfriend is still disturbing. When she turns 18 she needs to be REALLY careful, why aren’t Georgie and Darren teaching her that it’s not only wrong, but illegal?!?

Sorry i might be nitpicking… but Georgie is HORRIBLE for laughing in Karma’s face when she saw the makeup that Karma put on her.
If I had done makeup on my mum when I was 4, no matter how terrible it looked, my mum would have encouraged me and told me how beautiful it was, instead of laughing in my face and eventually saying “thats a really good try for your first go” in a half hearted tone…

• Sad

LMNOZ

I think its clear that she has now been given access to her own money since they moved to the UK and shes definitely not being smart with how she is spending it. Shes not getting the views she did a few years ago and money doesnt last forever when you are spending it at the rate she is. I know Mia and Darren have said before that Mia has already made all the money she needs (thats why she doesnt need gcses) and can just live off the interest, that is absolute bollocks and actually really dangerous if that is what Darren is making her believe. Even if Mia has made a million, yeh its a better situation than most her age but that wont last a lifetime, especially with her not thinking twice about how shes spending it. Youtube wont last forever, as we can see with many famous youtubers from a few years ago who have now been forgotten about.

I do wonder if the reason they video themselves buying all this stuff is so that they can list it as a business expense for tax reasons, which is just so wrong. But I always felt that the reason they were constantly moving from country to country was to avoid tax 🤔 im shocked theyve stayed in the uk as long as they have.

hayley

VIP Member
17 seconds in "mias leaving us and we're hoping her journey across country goes ok" shes getting on an hours train from fenchurch station to leigh-on-sea

• Haha

berkeleymoon87

I honestly can't wait until the children of YouTubers grow up and speak out on how their parents exploited them online. It's disgusting to see how their entire livelihood is based on the content that these kids produce. And the fact that they are not being given a fair chance at succeeding in their own lives through education and a proper social life is just disgusting. A lot of these YouTuber parents are doing the exact same thing that the parents of child actors do. Just take Jeanette McCurdy, for instance, who had to wait all these years of trauma to speak out on how her mom abused her and used her for money. Children on these channels can't even consent to being exposed online and their parents will probably blow off all the money on themselves and not leave anything to the kids once YouTube dies. Idk if they don't see this, but YouTube and Instagram as social media platforms are dying and it's a lot harder to succeed on TikTok. Sienna is not gonna make it being an influencer.

LMNOZ

Mias just posted on her story hinting another boy she could be dating? What is wrong with her? Is she ok? If she is actually dating someone then i cant imagine he can be happy about her hinting that shes dating all these other boys?
Also, every boy she has hinted at so far seems so feminine in their pictures? Like they may be gay?

Nnrr46

im surprised mia wants to associate with someone who doesnt fit a family friendly audience

but i do feel like mia never reals her trueself on social media

i think she must be quite a sneaky person and really rebellious behind her parents backs. im sure their is a lot of things she does not tell them. being back in the uk and closer to public transport is probably enabling her to sneak round a lot more too. she is has probably become quite at adept at pulling the woolen cloth across her parents eyes so they dont entirely known whats going on with her.

strict parents always end up with rebellious teenagers

not only that mia is at higher risk of being groomed by people as she has no sense of what is okay and what isnt okay in relation to attention after being in such an isolated bubble for long. naturally she has also become addicted to seeking attention not realizing the potential harm that she puts herself in because of it.
Yes it is concerning. I think she comes across very naive and vulnerable, especially her being boy obsessed, and there will be nasty people out there who will prey on that. If an alright looking guy shows her attention/tells her the things she wants to hear, i think she could easily be groomed/used as I dont feel like Georgie is teaching her what is important in a relationship and what reg flags to look out for, it seems to all be based on looks and muscles and the 'bad boy' image 🙄 and the way they worship Darren and Koa is concerning for how Mia will think its ok for a guy to treat her like she is below him. I feel like as a teenager you have friend groups, usually from school or clubs, and they would be out with you and warn you about the creeps. The fact she is 18 soon and potentially will start going to bars and clubs, she needs to be careful

yuza

Chatty Member
Poor Sienna yet again. Why should she miss out when she brings just as much to the channel, if not more, than Mia and Georgie? If they don’t want her to have a phone, that’s fair and parental choice. But why couldn’t she have a new iPad? A new bike? A games console or TV? Why did she have to completely go without? Poor little soul. Imagine watching your dad buy your half sister a brand new iPhone for no special occasion and you get nothing.

Nnrr46

Because she’s kind and gentle , intelligent, patient, imaginative and creative maybe ? All the thing Georgie can never be ?
She constantly puts Sienna down. Its like when they were going to the cable car and sienna was so excited for the surprise and said if its in the sky it will probably be even better at night and Georgie just looked the other way and said 'ok if you say so' with a funny look on her face. YOUR CHILD IS THE SWEETEST, MOST GRATEFUL CHILD. JUST BE HAPPY WITH HER FFS. The things Georgie is enthusiastic about (Designer clothes, Kombucha, seeing an oak tree...) her eyes light up, but she cant show that enthusiasm when her own daughter is excited?

Last edited:
  • Heart

SiennaRae

Chatty Member
I literally cannot watch the whole of their new video because of how much Mia and Georgie are interrupting Sienna. It’s so frustrating. Every time Sienna opens her mouth, they’re screaming over her.

jellebeyn

In the last video, Sienna really seemed to be excited about the back to school stuff and looked like she genuinely wanted to learn. I really hope that she does manage to get some education this year, she seems like she really wants it. I think it was good of Georgie to give her that extra time but I'm not really for these 'challenges' as if she didn't get everything in those 2 minutes would she have missed out? Also, Mia only really seemed to use this for 'artsy stuff' but the last time I checked, ramen bowls and fairy lights weren't on the back to school lists? I don't know if I'm just being picky but a lot of the stuff she has brought doesn't seem to be much help for her projects

SiennaRae

Chatty Member
It made me laugh her panicking her train was cancelled and she wouldnt be able to get home for a week and would miss Siennas bday 🤣 like she had gone abroad or something. Westcliff isnt even far from London, Darren could of just picked her up and theres so many stations nearby which are different lines that also go to london (leigh on sea, southend, rayleigh). And shes making a big deal that its an important week and she cant get home 🤣 im guessing it was to try and make the boring vlog a tad more exciting 😬 also did anyone notice how she constantly kept talking over her friend. Every time Phoebe said a word mia would have to say something, mainly about her. She generally looked pissed off. Made me laugh when Mia said she wouldnt be able to get home and Phoebe was like 'ill drive you' rather than saying just stay another night, think she had enough 😂
I couldn’t deal with her thinking she wouldn’t be home by Friday even though it was Saturday 😂 trains being cancelled for one day doesn’t delay you a whole week! 😂 she has no common sense at all

• Haha

sunniva

Chatty Member
Oh god I had a feeling that girl Sofia was a bit younger but seriously Mia she’s 15? This is getting silly.

hes always live late at night drunk too, not a good impression for an underage girl

im surprised mia wants to associate with someone who doesnt fit a family friendly audience

but i do feel like mia never reals her trueself on social media

i think she must be quite a sneaky person and really rebellious behind her parents backs. im sure their is a lot of things she does not tell them. being back in the uk and closer to public transport is probably enabling her to sneak round a lot more too. she is has probably become quite at adept at pulling the woolen cloth across her parents eyes so they dont entirely known whats going on with her.

strict parents always end up with rebellious teenagers

not only that mia is at higher risk of being groomed by people as she has no sense of what is okay and what isnt okay in relation to attention after being in such an isolated bubble for long. naturally she has also become addicted to seeking attention not realizing the potential harm that she puts herself in because of it.