Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ashlee1904

Im actually done with their videos and this selfish family. Good luck to them. Will be interesting to see where they all are 10 years..
Adios!
her fake and obnoxious attention seeking laugh makes me want to rip my hair out and pour acid into my ears.

Reactions: 14
‘can I just say something … this house is going to be a work in progress, so how you see it now is gonna be completely different … depending on how long it takes to transform and give this house a makeover’ (camera cuts to images of their already beautiful house)

This was the first thing Georgie said in the house tour video. Idk if I’m reaching with this, but the way she said they were going to give the home a ‘makeover’ kind of implies they think the house is bad/ugly? And the need to immediately assure the viewers that basically, dont worry, the house is going to be sooo much fancier, haha we’d never live in a house long-term looking like this! ( not a direct quote from them). Which is very out of touch because most people could only dream of owning a home like this.

yuza

Chatty Member
I don’t understand how Sienna would be busy, she doesn’t go to school!! They probably just wanted her to film some content 😔 so sad, I know Sienna would have loved a day out with them. Shame on Darren and Georgie for not allowing her to go
Came here to say the same. When I heard that they invited Sienna I got so happy thinking she’d be joining them but NOPE! She’s too busy. Busy doing what? She’s an 11 year old child who stays home everyday as she’s been robbed of an education. I bet Georgie and Darren didn’t even mention to her that she’d been invited. If they’ve made her miss out on a fun trip away to a theme park and a hotel stay with her best friend just because they need her for content, then I hope Karma (not the child) comes and bites them for it. Such a shame. I’m sorry Sienna 💔

• Sad

GryffindorOfTheYear

Their new video is so out of touch again! Their "cheap" budget was £50 and Georgie says its hard to get an outfit for £75! I know prices are rocketing these days but you can get cute and functional outfits for way less if you know where to look!

But also, they're British youtubers buying everyday outfits and pretending they're for back to school! Very, very few schools in the uk don't have a uniform for kids 4-16 years old so they're clearly trying to keep american-ising their content! It's more understandable for Mia cause a lot of 6th forms/colleges allow own clothes and very few have proper uniforms (though a fair few have formal or semi-formal dress codes).

I think they should've looked at some dress codes for colleges and schools here that don't have uniforms and based the challenge off of that to at least make it different to their other outfit buying videos and more realistic.

I don’t think any of them looked like back to school outfits except perhaps Karma's skirt 🤷

jazzyJ2727

She was so patronizing and where on earth has she developed this new accept from, where every sentence sounds like a questionnnnn yahhhhh. Laughing loudly every two seconds whilst the 2 'friends' are just staring blankly and embarrasing Sienna at every opportunity. Poor Sienna was trailing behind them, shes only 11! Its lovely to treat your friends but taking them to random shops and telling them to spend whatever they want while you video them and make money off it just doesnt feel right, her friends looked so uncomfotable picking things. She was clearly bragging like i have unlimited money, i can take you to a shop and buy anything. Its not a good look
It must genuinely be draining to be friends with someone who’s entire life revolves around social media. I don’t think I could be friends with someone who is constantly sticking a camera in my face

I have a feeling one of the reasons why they never really got on to act for disney channel was that child labour laws required them to actually properly be home schooled/ educated by a tutor. which goes against what darren and georgie wanted for their kids. also any acting tht the kids were paid for, some of it would go into an account that the parents would not be able to access and the kids themselves would only be able to access it when a of age. which d and g would not like as they want the money now.

• Heart
best thing for james to do is cut off contact with mia. mia will not change as her parents enable her to keep doing what shes doing.

he doesnt deserve the attention hes been getting from people asking if he is mias bf.

teeniebopps

What on Earth have I just watched with Mias video today!! Who is this Don guy and why does she find him funny? He’s atrocious and clearly makes people feel uncomfortable for fun. Talking inappropriately in front of children too and about drugs and sex. I’m gobsmacked. Mia is allowed to meet anyone she declares as her ‘friend’ from social media and is clearly up to all sorts. Her videos are going in the complete wrong direction and she is becoming more unlikeable by the day. She seems to be having a huge identity crisis too with her fashion and accent.

GryffindorOfTheYear

So, Sienna is 11 tomorrow!

I really hope they make the day all about her. It's seems they've been doing little bits with her this week but she deserves her birthday to be HER DAY!

This means no Karma or Koa blowing out her candles, they're old enough to be told no or to help Sienna if she is okay with that, but not take over.
And no Mia being over the top and loud in order to take the attention away from Sienna to put it on herself!

There's more than those 2 things but they seem to make up a big part of people taking over birthdays in this family 🤷

emerzz44

Perhaps it was all fake for the camera. After all, we’ve seen enough evidence now that family-vlogger children become animated and ‘in character’ when the camera is on
i dont think so. in gran canaria sienna appeared to love school. i think she was too young to appear that way for thr camera and pretend to enjoy it. she was a child (still is) and was so curious about the world around her. now she seems to enjoy shopping and crafts as her schooling which does not exercise her brain. i think sienna would have a very bright future but unfortunately this is being taken from her. my heart aches for her 💔

• Heart

hayley

VIP Member
Did anyone watch the vlog from 2 days ago where georgie asked those boys if they had a gf, and mia pipes up "ive invited losds of boys to my birthday" please dont tell me she (and d&g allowing) random boys in their house (if its going to be in the house) whilst an 11, 4 and 2 yr old will be around. Sorry but thats a safe guarding issue. None of those 3 know these boys well enough to invite them into their home. And no way will they go if no alcohol is involved. Im sorry but thats all a disaster waiting to happen

Nnrr46

Anyone watched their new video yet? Another food challenge 🙄 Siennas big fake smiles in the intro are so sad, I hope she looks back when shes older and realises how bad it is that her parents made a ridiculous amount of money off her performing for the camera and didnt allow her getting any kind of education or normal childhood because they needed her for these videos.

Also funny how Darren used to call TV brainrot yet is happy to promote Sky if they are sponsering the video 🤨

Attachments

Mia is very immature for her age and I think that’s why she likes these younger boys . She’s socially in that 14-16yr old phase .
you can only blame her parents for this . I predict Mia getting pregnant soon .

Nnrr46

She wore it in her all nighter video when she went to see a show with James.
I feel like at this point she is just desperate for attention. Most people just wear jeans to the theatre (like her friend did) but she knew people would stare if she wore an over the top basically prom dress. I feel the same with her saying about people kept turning around and looking because she was eating loud and she was 'that' person, she thought it was hilarious but its just bloody rude. Its all for attention

Nnrr46

this has really shocked me. these presents (other than the books) seem so generic and pointless. sienna really doesn’t seem the type of kid to want gucci & burberry. she deserves so much better than flashy presents just for them to flex their wealth. like @SiennaRae said, family freedom seem to have put so much more thought into this than them. they just know what gets views i guess
That is so sad. Shes 11, her presents should of been toys and things for her to do her hobbies. Theyve probably spent over a grand on a few labelled clothes. She doesnt look too thrilled in the vid tbh. And I cant imagine that she asked for that stuff, we have seen in recent videos how much she loves stationary and science, I dont get what goes through D&Gs head

Nnrr46

‘can I just say something … this house is going to be a work in progress, so how you see it now is gonna be completely different … depending on how long it takes to transform and give this house a makeover’ (camera cuts to images of their already beautiful house)

This was the first thing Georgie said in the house tour video. Idk if I’m reaching with this, but the way she said they were going to give the home a ‘makeover’ kind of implies they think the house is bad/ugly? And the need to immediately assure the viewers that basically, dont worry, the house is going to be sooo much fancier, haha we’d never live in a house long-term looking like this! ( not a direct quote from them). Which is very out of touch because most people could only dream of owning a home like this.
Haha. Their idea of a 'make over' is a couple of cushions on a bed and a new rug on the floor. I doubt they would ever be able to make the place their own (paint, decorate etc.) But maybe they will prove us wrong 🤔

• Haha

lollieloo

VIP Member
WTH has happened to Mia’s accent ? 🫣 when she’s with some of her friends she speaks all street and when she’s with other friends she adopts a very put on posh accent, neither of these are the voice she’s been using for the previous 5 odd years. She will be 18 next month and so would be a good time to learn how to be her true self instead of trying to blend in with people around her. In some respects I guess she’s young and finding out who she is , especially as she’s been away from England for a while so I get it must seek strange but she always seemed quite authentic and now she’s just fake she it’s bizzare to watch ( I’m on about on her own channel more so than the family channel ) I’ve lost all hope in Georgie she’s a complete desperado attention seeking immature idiot ! Once upon a time I liked her but either she’s changed a lot or I have because the person she is now is so unlikeable and I get second hand embarrassment for her, flashing herself , wearing ridiculously revealing clothes and trying to compete with her teen daughter ! Such a sad shame 😬

hedgehog

Chatty Member
According to Georgies insta stories, Sienna has started gymnastics.

I'd personally say that at very almost 11, she is old for starting something such as gymnastics as you usually learn things such as coordination, flexibility, balance and how to properly control your body at a younger age. Sienna is likely to have highly ingrained ways of holding and moving her body that are likely not the same as those who have done gym. from a much younger age and may hinder her ability to get as fluid and controlled motions (obviously, this will usually get better over time though).

However, I am VERY glad she has been put into a class (hopefully with other peers her own age and not private sessions) so she can have proper help to develop some skills and hopefully build her confidence back up to where it was a couple of years ago!
They often have beginner classes for any age in gymnastics - I think because all the elite gymnasts start at like 3 that people assume you have to start early. Yes it'll be harder, but they do adult beginner gymnastic classes in my local gym, so can start at any age if it's just for fun/exercise!

selestia

I don’t personally think it’s a big deal. They might be upset by the news and taking time as a family to explain to the children or anything. Social media is their way of income, it doesn’t mean they have to post something of tribute right away or at all like everyone else -doesn’t mean they’re heartless. People have different ways of dealing with this stuff and unfortunately a lot of it nowadays is people getting swept up with social media and sharing things just for the sake of it so other people expect to see it from everyone.
I actually agree with this, even if it’s their queen they are not obligated to do so. People will mainly attack the influencers in this part but never the ordinary people who doesn’t post. Yes it’s sad that the queen have unfortunately passed away but just because they don’t post about it does not mean that they do not care, they can care without sharing as well it’s not a must for them to post about it and as we know family fizz wouldn’t post anything related to that as they see themselves as bringing smiles and happiness from their channel so I doubt they would post but yet again who knows, maybe later on they will.

Reactions: 13