Family Fizz #8 another day, another nation. Kids still get no education

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
this is interesting, I was always under the impression Georgie didn’t speak to her family apart from Harriet
069EA5D3-0BCB-499B-9FE5-A46EFC605D8F.png

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Summary of today's video entitled "We have HUGE news..." because it drags on.
  • Karma and Koa have started nursery school
  • Sienna is thinking of starting up her channel again and she's coming up with ideas for videos
  • They are planning on staying in London for now and are trying to find more permanent accommodation (although they are not ruling out living abroad again in the future)
  • They are giving one of their subscribers an iPhone to celebrate all of this

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m a bit behind what happened to the house they were planning to build abroad?

Reactions: 1
So glad to hear that Karma and Koa are attending a nursery! Hopefully it’ll help them develop their social skills and help with Karmas behavior. I really hope they do decide to remain in the the UK and have a place the children can call home

Reactions: 29
So glad to hear that Karma and Koa are attending a nursery! Hopefully it’ll help them develop their social skills and help with Karmas behavior. I really hope they do decide to remain in the the UK and have a place the children can call home
I was so happy to hear they were in nursery! Hopefully they keep sending them as I know a lot of nurserys take kids until 5 so they at least start to get an education!
Now I just hope they put Sienna in some sort of education/get her some tutors or at least put her in some sort of groups. I get the vibe she'd be the sort of child who would love girl guiding or something similar or a science club.
If they keep a base in england/London like it seems like they are planning to it, it would be so beneficial for the kids development to finally have some proper structure

Reactions: 17
  • They are planning on staying in London for now and are trying to find more permanent accommodation (although they are not ruling out living abroad again in the future)
I hope this means that the kids are going to get a proper education now… from what I know, the standards for homeschooling are pretty high in the uk

Reactions: 6
I hope this means that the kids are going to get a proper education now… from what I know, the standards for homeschool are pretty high in the uk
there’s no standard at all? If you homeschool in the UK you don’t have to follow any curriculum at all. My little sisters homeschooled, and we live in England, however my mums brought her the proper courses and a tutor for maths English etc as she wants her to follow a good education she just struggled in a school setting due to being autistic. However my mum was told she can follow anything under homeschool and does not have to follow the national curriculum

Reactions: 7
I was so happy to hear they were in nursery! Hopefully they keep sending them as I know a lot of nurserys take kids until 5 so they at least start to get an education!
Now I just hope they put Sienna in some sort of education/get her some tutors or at least put her in some sort of groups. I get the vibe she'd be the sort of child who would love girl guiding or something similar or a science club.
If they keep a base in england/London like it seems like they are planning to it, it would be so beneficial for the kids development to finally have some proper structure
I agree! I think it makes most sense for them to have a base in the UK. The kids will be able to spend time with and have proper relationships with Harriette and their grandparents. The majority of their audience is in the UK too so the content they make there will be way more relatable and might give their channel a boost. I really do hope they put sienna into some form of education, I know its an old topic by now but she really needs to be in some kind of actual school/homeschool setting where she has opportunities to thrive

Reactions: 11
Couldn’t believe it when they said Karma and Koa are in nursery! I think staying put in the UK will do them all the world of good in terms of education & independence and having their friends close by. I must say they all seem so much happier here. I wonder if baby no.5 will be on the cards now they are staying in the UK, at first I thought Georgie and Koa reading out the family photos was a clue lol.

Reactions: 9
Couldn’t believe it when they said Karma and Koa are in nursery! I think staying put in the UK will do them all the world of good in terms of education & independence and having their friends close by. I must say they all seem so much happier here. I wonder if baby no.5 will be on the cards now they are staying in the UK, at first I thought Georgie and Koa reading out the family photos was a clue lol.
yes I agree. They seem happy now and education will be so beneficial for them not only education wise but behaviour too. I did also think they’re hinting at another pregnancy soon

Reactions: 3
there’s no standard at all? If you homeschool in the UK you don’t have to follow any curriculum at all. My little sisters homeschooled, and we live in England, however my mums brought her the proper courses and a tutor for maths English etc as she wants her to follow a good education she just struggled in a school setting due to being autistic. However my mum was told she can follow anything under homeschool and does not have to follow the national curriculum
Oh but there still has to be some sort of education right? D&G are renowned for “unschooling” their kids which is basically just letting them do whatever they want the entire day

Reactions: 4
Oh but there still has to be some sort of education right? D&G are renowned for “unschooling” their kids which is basically just letting them do whatever they want the entire day
Oh right yeah, I read it wrong. You do need to prove or tell the local authorities what you plan on doing. It has to be something more substantial than “unschooling” until you’re 18 as by law here you need to be in some form of education until age 18. It’ll be interesting to see what they’ve said they’re doing with Mia and sienna as they will ask and obviously my mum was able to show them the courses my sister does and they’ve not contacted her again but I recon even though you don’t have to follow the curriculum they’ll have told authorities some BS to get out of the fact they do nothing. I’m sure if authorities knew the truth they’d probably pester them more as their idea of educating isn’t substantial in my opinion

Reactions: 5
Whilst it is great news that Koa and Karma are in nursery, I wish they would now turn their attention to sienna! This was her writing out her video ideas, simple things such as the handwriting and spelling mistakes which shouldn’t be made at her age, quite disheartening to be honest. Also - wonder where in london they’re going to choose to settle down in?

Edit - realised it’s quite hard to read. a few of the mistakes include ‘figet’ (fidget), ‘mabey’ (maybe), favrite (favourite), ‘winer’ (winner), ‘teasing’ (testing - presumed under context)

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I hope they let Sienna go to forest school with Jojo if they are not going to put her in a mainstream school. Part of me thinks that Sienna starting up her YouTube channel is that they are going to include that as part of their homeschooling for her like they did with Mia when they were living in Brighton. I assume they don't want Sienna out at school all day because they need her for content especially with Mia getting closer to 18.

Reactions: 12
Whilst it is great news that Koa and Karma are in nursery, I wish they would now turn their attention to sienna! This was her writing out her video ideas, simple things such as the handwriting and spelling mistakes which shouldn’t be made at her age, quite disheartening to be honest. Also - wonder where in london they’re going to choose to settle down in?

Edit - realised it’s quite hard to read. a few of the mistakes include ‘figet’ (fidget), ‘mabey’ (maybe), favrite (favourite), ‘winer’ (winner), ‘teasing’ (testing - presumed under context)
Doesn’t look like any major improvement from what it was a few years ago in this video—when she was around 8 or 9.

• Sad
Reactions: 5

The nearly 7 year old, left-handed ( often have messier handwriting than right-handed people, in my experience) boy I nanny writes more neatly than Sienna does!

Reactions: 3
Children’s handwriting can vary no matter how old they are. I’ve just finished a placement in a year 5 class where the children’s handwriting varied greatly, despite them all being the same age and at the same level of education, even some of the brightest pupils had messy handwriting. However the worst handwriting was from the kids who often put little effort into their work and struggle the most in school. Although it’s not unlikely someone Sienna’s age would have messy handwriting, I’m pretty sure if she was in mainstream education where she’d have handwriting lessons and spelling tests her writing would be a lot better.

Reactions: 7
Great to hear the younger two are heading to nursery. Hopefully they can put Sienna into school eventually as well. I think she'd thrive in school.

Reactions: 4
Of course they now have Sienna getting ready to start posting on her own channel so they can have another money maker. Mia is 18 this year meaning she may start controlling her own money so therefore Darren and Georgie know they may not have as much access to her money as they do now so they now need Sienna to start making money on her channel. Sienna should be in school and making friends. They will have Sienna making period/puberty videos just like how Mia did cause they know they get views. They always give Sienna very little attention and time but now they need a new monkey maker as backup they will now start putting out videos on her channel giving her some more attention . She should be outside playing with kids and being a kid. She shouldn’t be having a YouTube channel she’s a kid it’s wrong to have a family channel exploiting your kids but now they want to exploit their child even more by having her make her own videos just cause they’re greedy for more money. They want Sienna to be another Mia cause they’ve seen how successful Mias channel has been as she has made them so much money.
I’m glad Koa and Karma are in nursery I think it’ll help with the kids behaviour and it’ll help them learn how interact with other people outside the family without a camera in their face. I really hope they mean it this time when they say they want to have a home in the uk as their main base. The kids need stability and friends. We have all seen how Mia has turned out and it’s not good. Her attitude and personality are awful majority of the time because of the money, being spoiled and social media fame and attention from YouTube etc and that’s the same road Sienna is heading down too. I really hope Sienna doesn’t end up like Mia. Mia has no friends no real friends cause the people she collaborates with for tiktoks those aren’t real friends. Mia doesn’t even act like herself around people her age she seems awkward like she doesn’t know what to be doing as she’s so focused on trying to impress people or recording everything rather than just being a teenager having fun. It’s not the kids fault at all! it’s Darren and Georgie’s fault for never giving those kids stability and keeping them in this bubble cut off from everyone else for so long.

Also as for Siennas handwriting it’s one thing to have messy handwriting cause not a lot of people write neatly but Siennas handwriting is like that because of neglect and that’s just the truth. You can have naturally messy handwriting but your spelling is perfect and you are educated so what you’ve written down makes sense and is well written whereas with Sienna not only is her handwriting messy and her spelling very bad for her age, she also doesn’t seem to know how to put a sentence together which is sad to see cause at her age I was writing short stories and essays at school. I find it so sad looking at her level of education cause it’s so unfair she never deserved to be in this position were she can’t even write properly cause her own parents are so selfish all they cared about is travelling and living a materialistic rich life making money off of their kids that they didn’t care about their kids education and social life. The only friend Sienna has is Jojo and she doesn’t even get to see him that much cause understandably Jojo has his own life being homeschooled , extra curricular activities and other friends too. When Sienna is with Katie and Bob she gets to be a kid having fun and gets the attention she deserves and learns new things.
I try see the good in Family Fizz but it’s very hard to when I see how much the kids have suffered but the kids won’t even realise it until they’re adults.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Do they have Montessori schools in the uk? Like if they want their kids to learn stuff they want to learn and not be forced to be measured up against a curriculum it could be a good option.

Also i really hope they dont force jojo and sienna to get into a relationship for views when they get a older.

Karmas' behaviour could be ADHD linked as well, i think Darren might have ADHD as well, since he always said he didnt do well in the school structure and he seems to not like routine

Reactions: 6