Family Fizz #8 another day, another nation. Kids still get no education

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry for doing a massive throwback, but did Mia ever take her GCSEs or does she have any formal educational qualifications?
pretty sure she has no formal qualifications. she has had a tutor for spanish for years, but that is about all she does now. aside from being a teen mom for her younger siblings.

Reactions: 13
I don't understand how they can say 'she has already made enough money to last her lifetime so doesn't need education'. There are millionaires/billionaires who really do have enough money for life but still send their kids to school/home school because having an education means a lot more than money

Reactions: 23
I don't understand how they can say 'she has already made enough money to last her lifetime so doesn't need education'. There are millionaires/billionaires who really do have enough money for life but still send their kids to school/home school because having an education means a lot more than money
I know of a famous lady (melissa joan hart) who sends her kids to school and even helps within the school too. These lot are not famous nor do they have enough money to live off. The kids all should be in school and learning. If they dont want to do further education after 18 then so be it, but they need structure and routine especially karma

Reactions: 15
I know of a famous lady (melissa joan hart) who sends her kids to school and even helps within the school too. These lot are not famous nor do they have enough money to live off. The kids all should be in school and learning. If they dont want to do further education after 18 then so be it, but they need structure and routine especially karma
Completely agree. Even the Royal Family, Beckhams, Kardashians still send the children to school. Most wealthy people send their children to private school or boarding school so they get the best education possible. Without education you are much more limited to what you can achieve in life, its not all about money.

Reactions: 22
Exactly! She's hardly stimulating her mind and doing lots of other hobbies and learning other things instead of school.. I don't understand how they aren't all so bored!

Reactions: 13
No - I am pretty sure that in one video, she said she didn’t need any qualifications, and Darren agreed with her
They’ve been saying it since Gran Canaria days, I remember in one video Darren said we don’t need an education and it wasn’t important and you can just be an Entrepreneur and make people work for you like that.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
To add to this, it’s not like YouTube is going to be there forever. They seem like the kind of people who only live in the moment and don’t plan ahead — which is pretty dangerous in the long run.

Reactions: 9
To add to this, it’s not like YouTube is going to be there forever. They seem like the kind of people who only live in the moment and don’t plan ahead — which is pretty dangerous in the long run.
I'm really hoping they have plenty of savings to fall back on when things start going wrong so they have time to find new ways of making money. Obviously this would be much harder for the kids as they have no qualifications so finding a job would be more difficult than someone else.

However, they seem to spend a lot of money with the constantly moving around, flights here there and everywhere, new wardrobes and toy collections every time they move, pointless challenges, etc. So who really know how much they may have put aside, if any!

Reactions: 12
I'm really hoping they have plenty of savings to fall back on when things start going wrong so they have time to find new ways of making money. Obviously this would be much harder for the kids as they have no qualifications so finding a job would be more difficult than someone else.

However, they seem to spend a lot of money with the constantly moving around, flights here there and everywhere, new wardrobes and toy collections every time they move, pointless challenges, etc. So who really know how much they may have put aside, if any!
They throw money away renting all of their properties and vehicles too, it’s just dead money.

The latest video was such a nice relaxing video to watch, i really hope they make more videos like that, having genuine fun, exploring places, learning about the city and taking the kids out. Instead of their silly challenges with their over dramatic hyper and screams.

Reactions: 5
just saw this TikTok Mia made earlier, I was wondering if she was talking about here 🤔 I mean they must have read through a couple of times.

just saw this TikTok Mia made earlier, I was wondering if she was talking about here 🤔 I mean they must have read through a couple of times.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5

It was posted on 11th May which I believe is just after 'families that don't sit right with me' videos had gone through a surge of view and likes again on tik tok.
It may be about here but its just as likely that it's about those as I saw a fair few about Family Fizz with them mentioning topics such as Mias dad and their constant moving.
What's even more likely is that it's a bit of both cos there seems to be evidence of them reading on here in vids and Mia obvs uses tok tok so would be likely to see stuff there

• Haha
Mia would definitely see what people are saying on tiktok but people are just genuinely saying it out of concern for her and her siblings. I haven’t seen any direct negativity towards her, it’s all towards Darren and Georgie

Reactions: 8
Posting vague TikToks instead of actually addressing the issues that people have about them isn't going to help their case. They're barely a family channel with all the videos about breast implants and breastfeeding they can post a video talking about other things that are of more interest to adults.

I don't think they understand the purpose of gossip either. It can also be cathartic especially when *some people* are spreading misinformation, pseudoscience and presenting educational neglect in a positive light. If I see something that annoys me while I have YouTube on in the background whilst I'm living my life minding my own business I post here and move on.

Also there are studies have suggested that gossip is a social skill which provides evolutionary advantages. It helps with social bonding. Obviously if you are being vindictive it has more negative implications but overall we're just exercising our social skills here because they are very important and nobody wants to be socially maladjusted.

Reactions: 11

Is she trying to create high school drama without going to high school? 😂
Girl needs to get herself some friends and a good hobby (or education for that matter).

They’ve been saying it since Gran Canaria days, I remember in one video Darren said we don’t need an education and it wasn’t important and you can just be an Entrepreneur and make people work for you like that.
Suits Darren as Mia and the kids ARE basically working for him aren’t they. Cash cows

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Obviously, the kids not receiving an education is terrible. Children deserve every opportunity possible to learn, grow and develop. But the thing I have the biggest problem with, is their attitude towards it. Mia saying that people only do their GCSEs to get a job and earn money and claiming she doesn't need to do that because she already has money is just ignorant in my opinion. Her attitude towards education is disgusting but I cant blame her because she is being brainwashed by her parents

Reactions: 22