Family Fizz #8 another day, another nation. Kids still get no education

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know we’ve discussed this before but… The photo they’re using to promote the iPhone competition… why have they edited Sienna to look like she has boobs? And why is Mia in a tiny crop top? Is there any limit to their pimping their kids out to the darker side of the internet?

I don’t want to post it because I don’t want to post a photo with a comment about a child’s chest being edited, but it’s on their insta.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I know we’ve discussed this before but… The photo they’re using to promote the iPhone competition… why have they edited Sienna to look like she has boobs? And why is Mia in a tiny crop top? Is there any limit to their pimping their kids out to the darker side of the internet?

I don’t want to post it because I don’t want to post a photo with a comment about a child’s chest being edited, but it’s on their insta.
I just checked and I think it might just be the top Sienna is wearing, it looks like it is a bit too big on her (possibly one of Mia's?) and it is appears to be the type of top that leaves space for the breasts and then the rest of the top is ruched in so if you have nothing to fill the top it will still puff out at the front because of the style of the top.

Mia's always in a crop top because it gets the views. I posted earlier on in this thread (or maybe an earlier one) about there being videos of Sienna aged 5 wearing just her underwear (pants only) still up on YouTube, if they haven't taken those down they obviously don't care who is watching as long as they get the views.

Reactions: 8
Do they have Montessori schools in the uk? Like if they want their kids to learn stuff they want to learn and not be forced to be measured up against a curriculum it could be a good option.

Also i really hope they dont force jojo and sienna to get into a relationship for views when they get a older.

Karmas' behaviour could be ADHD linked as well, i think Darren might have ADHD as well, since he always said he didnt do well in the school structure and he seems to not like routine
There are Montessori schools here, Sienna did go to an alternative type of school before they started travelling not sure if it was a Montessori but it could have been

Reactions: 4
There are so many different kinds of schools nowadays and they have the luxury of being able to send their children to any of them. Mia & Sienna both attended alternative schools when they lived in Brighton, I’m not sure they specified what type of schools exactly but they seemed to enjoy it. There’s no excuse from them denying their children an education

Reactions: 10
There are so many different kinds of schools nowadays and they have the luxury of being able to send their children to any of them. Mia & Sienna both attended alternative schools when they lived in Brighton, I’m not sure they specified what type of schools exactly but they seemed to enjoy it. There’s no excuse from them denying their children an education
Mia doesn’t need GCSEs remember according to her. She’s also a best selling author according to her Tiktok bio. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Idk if it makes me sound hypocritical but I’m all kind for body positivity and all but Mia’s latest post on insta oh gosh. It really only bothers me that she posts pics like this and she’s still underage, it makes me uncomfortable if any underage girls do this. I get she will be 18 soon but for now she’s still a minor and is on a family channel and have a channel that’s aimed for young girls. But that’s just my view on things.

Reactions: 7
Idk if it makes me sound hypocritical but I’m all kind for body positivity and all but Mia’s latest post on insta oh gosh. It really only bothers me that she posts pics like this and she’s still underage, it makes me uncomfortable if any underage girls do this. I get she will be 18 soon but for now she’s still a minor and is on a family channel and have a channel that’s aimed for young girls. But that’s just my view on things.
Literally came on to say exactly this. Shes a child still and no one should be able to see whats on show. Id be so surprised if no one had a look or even spoke disgustingly to her. Ive even seen georgie going out wearing tops that visible show *those parts* , by all means wear whatever in the comfort of your home but come on have some respect when out and about. How that other girl never told her amazes me too

I agree, she is still a minor, it makes me uncomfortable as well. In general I think too many teens, and young adults, (early 20’s), don’t always understand the dangers of what they post online. You never know who is looking at your account/images. There are too many unsafe people in the world, people, especially minors, need to be careful of what they post on the internet/social media.

Reactions: 10
Darren and Georgie don’t care about Mias online safety cause these are the same people who allowed their underage daughter make a video were she models bikinis and they know the kind of people those videos attract. A decent parent would want to protect their child and the thought of a video of their child modelling bikinis being online for anyone to look at and save should make any parent feel sick.
I agree about her Instagram post it’s too much for her age but unfortunately she has a stepdad who only cares about making money off of the kids so that’s all he cares about and her mum lets her do whatever she wants cause her mum wants to be seen as a cool young mum who is more like a friend. Mia is very immature but she tries to act older than she is but her immaturity and her not understanding how unsafe it is to post certain things online will only get her into unsafe situations. There’s already been the nudes situation were she lacked common sense and was that immature she thought it was ok to send those to a little boy so god knows what else she will do once she becomes 18.
Mia relies a lot on seeking validation and compliments from people online and I’ve noticed with a lot of teenage girls who are part of a family channel they develop this huge ego cause they’re so used to constantly being told they’re amazing and how beautiful they are so that gets into their head and they become full of themselves. For the longest time now Mia has just got louder and more egotistical. If you explained to her the dangers of posting certain things she wouldn’t care or listen to you cause in her mind she’s always right and everyone else is wrong.

one thing that annoys me a lot about this family is how they all say that they love doing everything as a family and being together all the time. and no offence, no one likes spending 100% of their time with their family. It also gives off cult vibes as well. prob residual thoughts from georgie growing up in a cult and darren being a control freak. kids need to be able to be independent of their parents eventually.

Reactions: 14
She’s so full of herself, sorry to say
Doesnt even look like the guy is giving a dirty look, just a look. I feel shes the type of girl to show off areas of body then complain when people look and say things. And like that girl commented saying its her boyfriend and to remove the picture has every right to do so. She really is full of herself , how much ego does a child need

Reactions: 12
About Mia’s latest post because she doesn’t blur faces and her fan girls makes it out like everyone that slightly look at the direction she is in loves her
This should be illegal to post photos like that with someone else’s face so close up that didn’t give consent to be posted online like that. She thinks it’s so funny but it’s actually super disrespectful and wrong. Imagine someone posted a photo with her in the background that she didn’t like the look of herself in cause I’m sure she would want that photo taken down of her too. She’s grown up infront of the camera and social media so is so used to recording and taking pics of everything without a care in the world and with no respect for other people. It’s actually a form of bullying to be post a photo of someone like that to make fun of them and allowing the internet to also make fun of the guy. It’s different if it’s one of your friends or family that you post something like that as a joke that you and your friend/family member are both fine with it but this is a complete stranger just going about his day and he’s clearly very embarrassed and uncomfortable so she needs to take that photo down and grow up and learn to stop being a bully.
Yeah she’s in a busy public place of course there’s going to be people in the background but anyone with sense would do their best to take a photo without getting the face of a stranger up close and then zooming in on it even more for an Instagram post.
She’s very full of herself I really don’t like her personality she would not be a nice friend at all.

Reactions: 16
The guy have clearly done nothing wrong and only looked because his girlfriend told him she recognised Mia and he looked because of his girlfriend. Of course Mia didn’t know before it was commented but she zoomed in on his face and made it look like he’s some kind of pervert that look at children’s bodies and her fans are all feeding into it.

She’s literally putting a random man’s face on the internet where her thousands of fans can see and label him as a pervert or even worse. This man was going on with his day with his gf and Mia decided to post this pic that she didn’t need to or blur out his face if she wanted to post it but she didn’t. She decided to plaster this man’s face all over the internet and label him as a pervert as I said and all his friends, family and possible work place can see this and might think what is going on. It have happened with others and can happen to him now. She just doesn’t think before posting.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
The guy have clearly done nothing wrong and only looked because his girlfriend told him she recognised Mia and he looked because of his girlfriend. Of course Mia didn’t know before it was commented but she zoomed in on his face and made it look like he’s some kind of pervert that look at children’s bodies and her fans are all feeding into it.

She’s literally putting a random man’s face on the internet where her thousands of fans can see and label him as a pervert or even worse. This man was going on with his day with his gf and Mia decided to post this pic that she didn’t need to or blur out his face if she wanted to post it but she didn’t. She decided to plaster this man’s face all over the internet and label him as a pervert as I said and all his friends, family and possible work place can see this and might think what is going on. It have happened with others and can happen to him now. She just doesn’t think before posting.
she thinks the whole world revolves around her and that can say and do whatever she like.
her thinking like that is gonna come back and hurt her and prevent her from doing things later on in life

like who would want to work or hire someone like mia?

Reactions: 13
The guy is literally behind her, how is he supposed to see what she's trying to show everyone else when he hasn't even got a frontal view? People who are able to throw these accusations about so freely are dangerous and could ruin someone's life very easily.

Reactions: 14
If she doesn’t remove the photos with the guy in them then personally I would go further about this and have her reported. I don’t even know if police can do anything about it but that guy has the right to not want a photo of him on social media cause it was taken without his consent and especially it’s on the social media of someone with a huge following so that would make anyone uncomfortable and also the things that are being implied and said about him in the comments are disgusting and messed up. Mia is a bully with no respect for people. It is disgusting she added the zoomed in photo too cause she knew what she was doing she did it cause in her mind she was thinking this guy is checking me out he’s looking at me cause I’m so good looking cause she has an ego and is absolutely loving the attention in the comments of people saying he’s looking at her cause he’s attracted to her. She needs a big wake up call! just cause her mum and stepdad exploit her and her siblings lives who are too young to give consent and understand what that all means , doesn’t give her the right to post other people without their consent. If I was that guy I would be feeling so anxious with those photos being up with people saying the things they are.

Reactions: 13